3~

Alarm Clock

"It's alright Min, you don't have to be this way, If you feel something for Onew hyung I think you should let it be, the feeling bloomed for a reason, Mm?" Kibum said comforting Minho.

" I'm not sure about this..I'm not used to the feeling and I don't know how to deal with it.  Maybe I should erase it or ignore it before I hurt Hyung." He ran a hand through his hair thoughtful, he furrowed his eyebrows at the memory of what he did to Jinki and he felt dirty, doing something against his Hyung's will.

"Look, if you think that's the best of the best, do it. But, if something tells you to give it a try, heck  why not Minho? Try it, a Yolo moment." Key shrugged looking carefully at his friend. "A Yolo moment? This is not about Yolo moments Kibum we're talking about my feelings towards a man? Even saying it sounds weird." He wrinkled his nose in confusion. "Oh come on now, It's not that bad when you analize it well. Onew hyung is handsome, he has pretty features, he's as soft as a cloud and squishy as a tofu, he's also kind and giving to anyone he cares about." Kibum made a few nods as he talked and then glanced up at his friend beside. He had a little smile indicating that Key was right about Jinki's characteristics. Kibum noticed. "Aaahaa~~ See?'' he nudged Min's ribs. He looked down and then smiled. "Maybe, just MAYBE..You're right Kibum." He sighs. "And what do you suggest me to do?" "Keep on trying, If you like Jinki Hyung why not tell him, or keep trying to see if he feels the same way?" Kibum nodded getting up stretching his arms, and Minho just stared at the floor, deep in thought. "Yah, Let's go into the dorm is getting cold out here plus is night and it's dark.." Kibum whined rubbing his arms and then tugging at Minho's shirt. "Neh neh I'm coming." Minho got up rubbing the back of his neck with one hand and having the other one in his pocket. "Tomorrow we have scheduled a photoshoot, remember? We have to get up early in the morning so you better go to bed and leave the thinking for later." Kibum said walking straight towards the dorm.

He cursed in his mind. I totally forgot about that. He tried to remain calm even though he was alone, outside. 

~ Next Morning ~

The alarm went on at 6 am. The five boys were  heavy sleepers and had a hard time waking up. Since Taemin was the one who had the longest sleep he was the first one to wake up. "Mhmm.." He squinted his eyes while stretching his arms, sitting up on his bed. He looked around, carefully making his way down the bunk bed, without disturbing his hyungs, settling the alarm off. "Wake up guys..we have to go.." He said with a cracky morning voice. "Hyyyunnngss~" he whined. "We're going to be late get up.." He grabbed his undies, a pair ripped jeans and a sweater and made his way into the bathroom to take a shower. Minho groaned, turning to the bed that was between the bunk beds. It was Onew's.

He waited until his vision had adjusted. He groaned against a pilow he was pushing against his face. No Minho..it's just a silly crush. Yep. That's it. You can handle this. He peeked at Jinki once again. The silly leader was still a sleep covered with his sheets. He looked beautiful almost as if he was still dreaming.

''Ouch!" he rubbed his forehead that just hit the top of the bunk bed. "Goddammit Minho." The bump made Jonghyun jump off his bed still with closed eyes. "What the-" Jonghyun peeked on Minho. 

"The hell was that?"

"Good morning."

"Morning." Jonghyun  percked up and noticed the water of the shower was running. "Aww I forgot..ugh!" He said almost giving up on life. "I thought we were having this day off." He whined scrunching up his nose. 

"I thought the same but nope. Just get up, you might need the shower after all since you didn't take one yesterday, shorty." Minho rolled his eyes standing up. 

SMACK

"YAH! what the hell Jonghyun?!" Minho said with big orbs.

"I am not short, I grew 2 cm." He said through his teeth.

That only caused the younger man to laugh and bully Jjong for it.

" you Tadpole." Jonghyun covered himself and took a short nap before starting the day.

Minnie finished up and Minho was in. And they went like that like an hour and a half. The dorm was a mess. Shoes and clothing everywhere, undone beds and some shouting. 

"Manager Hyung will be here any minute now..and Kim Kibum are you ing done with your make up?" Jonghyun eyed his watch tapping his foot on the ground impatiently."Done." Kibum had finished doing his eyes. Rule #1 never go out without make up. He couldn't bare the cordi noonas looking at him being like that, nope not Kim Kibum.

~ Knock Knock ~

"Guys, are you ready? I have arrived.'' 

They made it to the SM building, as expected fans knew about their photo session, so they were all over the place supporting them with signs and giving the gifts while they squezzed through them. They took the elevator up to the studio where the photographer greeted the five of them and dismissed them to get changed.

Each rack had their name tag on. And by the looks of it, it was going to be a long day.

"Look at it! They are gougeous." Key shifted through the racks excitedly. The guys chuckled at the usual reaction Key always had when he got to photoshoots. They all changed to first outfit and just sat down and had their usual talks. 

"Nah Nah, I think Ga In is the prettiest one." Jonghyun gossiped. "I'll go for Apink's Naeun." She's silly and funny" Tae laughed. "Well I'll go for my baby Nicole, I mean please look at her, she's perfection." Key bragged. "Ah Narsha is pretty as well." Onew commented. While all of them were fanboying over there ideal types Minho found himself drowned into Onew's beauty he just couldn't snap out of the trance, even that Narsha comment made him flinch. Laughs were heard over the room, except when Onew meet eyes with Minho.

"I-I need to walk around..I feel a bit anxious about this shoot I don;t know why." Onew made his bow and walked outside the studio making his way to the bathroom making sure Minho was not following him.

"Oh Godness" He squinted covering his face as he flushed in emberassment. "He has me all figured out..what the heck is he doing to me? Hnngh" Onew groaned still blushing at the stares Minho had been throwing him since he woke up. Even that made him a bit aroused and he didn't know why? "Stop it Lee Jinki!" He talked to himself trying to cover that little bump on his pants. When he was more calmed he took a deep breath and opened the door.

"M-Minho.." He muttered making his face heat up.

----------------------

Wow I took so long to update. I'm so sorry guys..ugh It's just I had tons of work and changes going on, since I started college. Pls comment and tell me wat you think. Thank you guys! I'm working on chapter 4 I'll update soon~ c: