4~

Alarm Clock

Onew's POV

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I coudn't even talk properly, he was actually following me? I felt everything on my body go weak. I couldn't think, everything in my mind went blank, like if someone had pressed a reset button. I was just standing there..looking at him. I wanted to run and hide, I just wanted him to leave me alone.

"What do you want?" I said building enough corauge to confront him, after that strange night.

"Hyung, what is wrong? Are you sick?" His tender voice asked me. His voice..Yeah. That night I remember him pressing his body against my back while he talked to me, in such a strange way that made my body shiver and almost scream out his name. Wait, did I just thought that?!. Scream. out. his. name. 

"I'm alright..I'm just feeling a bit anxious I thought I told you guys a moment ago before I left the room." I nodded trying to evade his face.

"Why are you sweating Hyung? Do you have fever, or maybe a headache?" I felt his warm hand creep over my forehead. I felt so nervous. Why?!. I wish I just could tell him off and leave, but I liked his attention I like how he asked all this question it somehow made me feel important for a first time in my life.

"I said I'm alright." I shook my head making him remove his hand at once.

He sighed and just stared at me for a few seconds, reading me I would say. He had me trapped. I hated it.

 

 

Minho's POV

I didn't hesitate to get up and follow him. I didn't care. I could care less, I liked him and what gives. I was going to see him everyday of my life, I might as well try to tell him or give him my attention. I followed him from a distance, his steps were uncertain. "Where could he possibly go?" I asked to myself. I tried to act normal. I greeted some of the staff and the codi noonas. I saw him go into the bathroom. Too bad it was just for one person. I rushed to the door and leaned on the side waiting for him to come out. 

"What is taking him so lon-" I jumped and saw him with red cheeks and a bit sweaty.

"M-Minho.." was all I could hear from him. I wanted to hug him. I don't know why. Why did he looked so cute when he muttered.

"What do you want?" He asked me so coldly that I almost felt my heart ache.

"Hyung, what is wrong? Are you sick?" I replied back not caring about what he thought. I didn't, he just looked so bad. And it was because of me I know.

"I'm alright..I'm just feeling a bit anxious I thought I told you guys a moment ago before I left the room." He looked elsewhere. Damn it. Onew I swear I am sorry..

"Why are you sweating Hyung? Do you have fever, or maybe a headache?" I slid my hand under his bangs to reach his forehead, just to make sure he was alright. Hyung knew how  hide his feeling very well, but not from me.

"I said I'm alright." He shok his head causing me to remove my hand. Hyung, you are harder than a girl. I sighed and stared at him, he was getting on my nerves so easily.

-------------

"We better go back.." Onew said avoiding Minho and just walking pass through him. The other male just stared how his manly crush treated him like some sort of pest.

"You've done it Choi Minho, don't be surprised if he sues you for ual harassment." He rubbed his temples casing him to furrows his eyebrows in frustration.

"Minho-nim you better get back the shoot is about to start." A cordi noona called out on him. He waved her off as a signal he was on his way. 

Onew was deep in thought that he wasn't paying attention at where he was going or what people were around him. "Woah woah.'' Jonghyun stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Hyung why so fast look where you are going." 

"A-Ah Miawne Jonghyun..'' Jinki was a complete mess. He was confused, dumbfounded and he didn't knew what the hell to do.

"U-Um, Jjong.. How would you react if one of us you know..Um just asking for curiosity. One of us was gay or confused about his feelings you know?" Onew rubbed the back of his neck, feeling completly stupid at the question he just asked.

Jonghyun made a funny face. "Gay? Well. I wouldn't mind. You guys are like my second family, we could work it out the 5 of us and help." He stated. "Wae Hyung you gay?" He teased.

"Don't say such a thing!" The tone on Onew's voice was so alarming that Jonghyun could have assumed he was right. "Jesus Lee Onew, I was kidding." He chuckled. "Why the question though?" 

"Well, I don't know It might happen or have happened. Since the five of us live together, and our hormones are continuosly all over the place." He said as a cover-up."Ah well, is it that you have heard any of us ?" Jonghyun was so direct that sometimes, it was just a little too much. Onew blinked and blushed deeply. "Hyung you look so traumatized!" Jonghyun bursedt out laughing. "Aigooo. Hyung is normal, it's ok to ask neh? But just so you know I'm here for ya." He slowly pat Onew's shoulder.

"I'm not gay or anything, its just to make sure if a situaion like this happened, I could count on you guys." Onew nodded. "Gee, sure Onew. You can. Now let's go the shoot is about to start.'' He gestured his leader to come.

Finally on the set the shoot session started. They were divided in couples at first and then as he whole group. They took individual shots and silly ones were always allowed as well. They enjoyed it like if it was a family picnic, silly jokes, teasing and even just usual talks they had. "Alright guys, the shoot is over. He finished! Give yourselves an aplausse." The photographer announced and started clapping for the sucessful work of the team and the group. "You can all go home now~" Manager Hyung approached the boys smiling. "Good work guys." He nodded preparing the van for them., to drop them at the dorm.

"Manager Hyung can we go to eat?! Guys I'm starving." Taemin suggested. "Food doesn't sound as such a bad treat after working." Jonghyun chuckled.

"You guys go on ahead, I'm tired so I'll head back to the dorm and have some rest, please bring me food!" Onew bowed and waved to them. "I'll take Onew to the dorm you guys can go ahead and leave in the van that is waiting outside the building." Their Manager Hyung waved them off as he had two of the bodyguard to scort them out the building. "Come on Jinki~" His manager patted him on the back as Onew followed him.

"Why are you like this?.." Minho looked back and just ruffled his hair.

"Onew why didn't you join the guys earlier?" Onew looked at his Hyung and smiled warmly. "I'm tired Hyung, I barely slept last night. And you know how I feel when I lack of sleep. I'll just catch up on sleep and eat later on when the boys get home." His Hyung just hummed in agreement and continue driving.

"Well here you are. Rest well and see you tomorrow~" His hyung waved as he drove away. Onew stared at the car until it dissappeared, he opened the gate and got inside the dorm.

"Well I'm home." He sighed taking his boot off followed by his jacket, throwing it on his bed. He layed on the bed throwing his arms back and folding them to use them as a pillow. Minutes passing by and he just stared at the ceiling wondering about that night. He found himself blushing again. "Oh God.." He groaned and shut his eyes. "Why would he do that to me? He's an ..He has me all confused." Then once again he found himself aroused. "Oh come on..not you again." He greeted his little friend. He placed a pillow between his legs and focused on sleeping. He just couldn't manage to catch sleep when his crotch was puming in his pants. "You have to be kidding me.."

---------------------------------------

Lol I have some few more days off and well I hope I can finish the story before I start lol so I can work on another one I have. :D Jinki is so confused ; - ; Minho shouldnt be doing that to his Hyung. :P I personally love this picture cause Jinki is so little next to Minho. ugh so cute. I think is easier for Minho to have advantage of Onew. haha lol I'll stop now.