Feeling The Same!

Love Should Go On!

 

CHAPTER 6.

 

Key’s Pov :

 

I was working with Kevin, he asked me for a favor, he wanted ME to change the Club fashion, so here I’m,  Allmighty key Is in the house, we were sitting discussing some ideas, and Like ever, Kevin is all touchy touchy, he likes me, a LOT, not in a ual way, I HOPE.

‘’No!No! .. Black and red are more suitable, plus it gives you an extra hot feeling, and let’s changes the lights, what about soft lights, to give a calm and relaxed tension  ...’’ I suggested.

‘’hmm… ‘’ he nodded. and added.

‘’ I like it! … ‘’ in a seductive way.

‘’ urgh, give me a break you freak… ‘’ I rolled my eyes.

‘’Aww… even the way you roll your eyes is so ammm ‘’ it was like a moan in the end, he bit his bottom lips.

‘’ Duh, I’m amm, in all the ways!! ‘’ we both laughed.

‘’ Ah! Key I almos-‘’ he was cut by a hard sound coming from the door room who was now wide open reviling one of his staff panting…

‘’ What’s wrong!! ‘’ Kevin asked

‘’ T-the.. g-girl is… ‘’ before he could finish his sentence,  I was out of the room, damn it I hope nothing bad happened to her, I will never forgive myself,  I run toward the bar, when I found all the Guys surrounding something! Please not  ____. I made my way between them to see what was going on!

 

The END of the WORLD.

HOLY CRAP!

 

___ was beating that guy laying on-… wait it’s… oh my god! It’s my Ex-Boyfried, jeez, is he dead or something, because he is not moving… at all, I looked up to ____ she was burning With Anger, And Why is That Holding her By the waist, is he with my ex, hnn!! No I don’t think so, looking at him, he is really worried about her, and … Well…. He is Kinda… Wait! What!! Key it’s not the time for this, and..

‘’Bastard ‘’ ____ yelled, breathing heavily. Damn it.

‘’ ____ STOP’’ I shouted, what Made her Stop, and She and that ….ahm, yeaah… both looked at me, Both Surprised, I saw that guy saying something , but couldn’t hear him, I didn’t pay attention to it, I need to lecture ____ about that.

I walked to her; I was upset because of her behavior, a girl shouldn’t do this, No, No, girls need to be cute, lovely, sweet, and gentle, soft, and… Wait! My ___ is all that, but when she is angry or upset, or someone piss her off she turn into this!

‘’ So!! ‘’ I stood up in front of her;  with my manly mode is On.  I pulled her away from that pretty guy.

‘’ Ya!! ‘’ she cried.

‘’ Mind to explain what happen to me… ‘’ I tried to make her talk, but the stubborn she, wouldn’t talk, she only say one thing and let me guess.

‘’ REVANGE’’ she simply said. Okey This time was easy to guess.

‘’ I see!! ‘’ I looked again to my EX.

‘’ It wasn’t her Fault he was the One provoked her!! ‘’ a voice said. I turned back ____ was looking at him, surprised.

‘’ Is that So eee--!! ‘’ I walked toward him.

‘’S-suho ‘’ he looked away, I can see the guy was Blushing.

‘’Ya!! Key Stop flirting with him ‘’ heck!! Why you need to say it out loud, I FLUSH.

‘’ I..I wasn’t…’’ Hoping to slide away this situation.

‘’Let’s go out of here I'm really in a damn mood now, come with us Suho! ’’ she Ordered, and Gave a Wink to That suho guy.

Out Of the Club.

____, was walking together with that Suho Guy, and I was behind them, I found myself, eyeing the guy from head to toe, he is Handsome, that’s sure, he has an nice body, well… not nice, But a great… GREAT ONE! Yep… I’d love to see him without his shirt! I bite my lips! Stop Key…Stop…urgh!! See the way he walk it’s so seductive, his laugh is so addicting,…  

HJUCVUODFGBVCD! Why is he looking at me? I flush. I put my hands in my pockets, Looked down and continued walking pass them.

Tsk! Wae I’m acting weird, Okey he do look great, he do look hot, he has a… whatever, I’m thinking none sense, but ... this one, Is more… Ayyyy! Forget about it Key, … you need to take a break… from all this.

‘’ Hey Kibum ‘’ ____ called me with my real name; she is up to something, I turned and I saw that Smirk that I hate.

‘’hmm’’ I nodded.

‘’ Can You --‘’ She pushed that guy too much strongly, now we were both in the ground him in top of me, great! JUST GREAT!.

 oh lord, help me! his body was pressing against mine, I Like it! Not.. Damn it, I could feel his heart beating, I looked up at him, My eyes met his, I froze, I saw Lust in his Eyes, Wait…I was deep in lust too! he was blushing, and I was too, his features are perfect, I tried to save everything in my mind, I stopped in his lips, and Ooop, my Heart speeded. Please god! … can’t take it anymore.

‘’ Move ‘’ I pushed him, I stood up quickly.

‘’ Ya! What was that.. ‘’ I shouted, putting my hands on my hips

‘’ a little push!! ‘’ said and rolled her eyes.

‘’I know it was a push, a strong one …‘’ I cried.

‘’If you know why are you asking than, heh!!’’ she raise an eyebrow at me.

‘’ Aiiish!! ‘’ I was frustrated to hell.

‘’ Sooo I was thinking if you can give your phone NUMBER to suho ssi ‘’ WTF!!Hell to the No.

‘’ why should I ?‘’ I stole a glance to suho, and he was panicking.

‘’ eh! Oh… ah!... it’s… eh… ____ he don’t have, give me yours …‘’  managed to say, funny guy.

‘’Yeaaah I’d love too, but my phone is dead ‘’ apologized.

‘’ oh!! ‘’  was the only thing came out of his mouth.

‘’Soo!!... ’’ she sang.

 

Suho’s Pov:

 

Wow! ___ is friend with my crush that I was waiting for since a month now, Great … oh boy, he is more handsome, hot, y, attractive than I imagined, look at him, damn it, I can’t even breath normally! Wait! She Said He was flirting with me, gosh I can’t believe it; I flush.

We were walking, I turned to look at him, he was looking as well at me, but when he saw me he looked away, put his hands in his pockets and walked pass us, and he ignored me! Not! I saw he was blushing! Cute!

Omo, why did she push me this way, OH.MY.GOSH I was on top of Key, our Body were touching, I could feel his hot breathing, our faces were too close, and his lips are too much tempting, I can’t stand it, when our eyes met, my breathing stopped, and my heart beating faster than then ever, surely I was blushing. All of a sudden he pushed me away.

After Arguing, I GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER! OMG! I CAN DIE NOW FROM HAPPINESS, JEEZ, THIS IS SO KBCVJHDVCDJHLSCV, DAMN IT, IT MEANS I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN.

____ I own you a LOT!

 

Key’s Pov :

 

Oh my god!

 

Your Pov :

 

Y, but no more FREE & no more SINGLE. *smirk* Both are Ready to Bingo!

 

* * * * * * * *

Enjoy =)