From Sweet to Scary! Wait... it's Him!

Love Should Go On!

 

 

CHAPTER 5.

 

Your Pov :

 

Jun Myeon or like he want me to call him, Suho, is a very attractive man, physically, What Can I say! heuh! just WOW! He is also sweet, funny, cute… and very manly, and honest,& yeah … Hot! Ahm *cought*…  Hot guys are always taken!

He told me that he was waiting for a guy that he saw a month ago in this club, but couldn’t talk to him… because! He didn’t say but I can tell he liked that guy Very much, like VERY VERY MUCH, duh, that guy in front of me was blushing madly!

 His Oh-so-special crush didn’t show up since that time, and suho came here every night from that time hoping that he will appear, but nothing, I feel kind of bad for him, he is… I like his persistence, he truly want him, his eyes could tell that he was so into him, if only my Key  could find a guy like him. *sigh*, life is UNFAIR.

‘’ Woah, he is So lucky, I would love my Keybabe find a guy like you, it would be heaven… ‘’ I said dreamly.

‘’Key? ‘’ he asked.

‘’ yep! We call him this way, urgh! It’s him who made me come here with him… I don’t know why!! … tss that pabo‘’ I rolled my eyes.

‘’ Ha.ha.ha’’ he laughed, handsome, Woah!

‘’eh!! ’’ I looked at him.

‘’ he is like me than… I made my friend come with me too, he is straight! But I begged him, so…’’ he took a sip of his drink.

‘’eh talking about him, it’s been a while now, I wonder where that brat is? ‘’ pout. Okey, Can I die.

‘’ I wonder where is Mister Diva too!! ’’ I said in a matter fact tone. I ordered another light drink!

We were talking but my mind was thinking about Key, what the heck took him so long, eh!!...  well it was only ten minute, but I don’t like knowing he is with a guy that I nearly know! OMG, don’t tell me he is making out with him! No way! Hell to the No!... Breath ___, you need to trust him more, he is not the kind of doing it with anyone, he still a , laugh! Eh! What I’m I laughing at..jeez…I’m too, no big deal right! As he said, keep it for the right person, I looked up at Suho, I really wish that he fell in love with a guy like him, I thought.

‘’Well… well… see who’s here!! ’’ a Voice behind me said. Both of me and Suho turned back! What the !

 

Suho’s Pov :

 

Eh! I feel like a fool right know, when she looked at me I felt so intimidated, urgh! But when she laughed, I couldn’t help but stare at her natural beauty, Stupid Suho, why are you blushing! Jinjja!

It’s Weird but I found myself telling her the reason I was here, she was listening carefully, and she nodded at each statement I did, I didn’t felt awkward or anything, but only felt that I can trust her.

After a while talking, I knew that her friend made her come here, I could see how annoyed she was; but can see that she can’t say no to him, since she said they were  too close to each others, but I don’t know she Know that she said that out loud, Hahaha funny girl.

Well… I felt like she was talking about me since I did the same thing, I made that brat, come all along with me, but I wonder where is he, if he come back any soon I swear I will beat his out.

We were Talking about some stuff here and there, I swear I’m enjoying the time I’m having With her, I noticed that she can’t drink something strong, it’s better for her, she has a warm heart, I truly like her.

 

‘’Well… well… see who’s here!! ’’ a Voice behind us said. Both of me and ___ turned back! Who’s that? And what with that ugly Smirk.

‘’ Do you know him?’’ I asked as I turned to look at ____. My eyes Widened when I saw anger and hate drowned all over her face, where is the ____ that was just smiling sweetly at me?

‘’Ya!! ‘’ I called again but she didn’t respond, the Guy laughed at her and said.

‘’ You are the same as Him ‘’ with a jerk tome, WTF! I was going to Speak, when ____ stood up, with a poker face She Just said.

‘’Feedback time! ‘’ and the next move she did, shocked me, my mouth was wide open now, she punched that guy… I swear he ce before falling down to the floor, and she started kicking him, she was burning with anger…, and saying between her speeded breathing

 ‘’ You Jerk ‘’ …’’ My turn to humiliate you ‘’ … ‘’ where is you dirty smirk now ‘’ … ‘’ damn you ‘’ … ‘’DIE’’, I tried to stop her but couldn’t, she was STRONG! Maybe because of the adrenaline.

Now, All the guys in the club were surrounding us, pushing each others to watch what was going, Oh my god, if she continue she is going to kill him, and end up in Jail.

The Guy no more in any state to stand up, he was unconscious, I’m more sure, it’s because of the punch.

I tried to pull her away from him, I hold her by the waist, and tried to be as much as gentle, not to hurt her, and I said.

‘’ he is no mo-‘’ she cut me, kicking him more in the stomach.

‘’bastard… ‘’ she yelled at the guy almost dead in the ground! Oh my god she turned to a BEAST. I really want to know who is that guy ! And what did he do! Aisshh…

‘’ ______ STOP ‘’ someone yelled out loud, what made ___ stop right Now, She looked up, and me Too, both of us Froze.

‘’ I-It’s h-h-him’’ I mumbled.

 

* * * * * * 

Enjoy ;3