Wonder

If I Could Fall In Love With You...

A message from the author = Finally, I'm able to write Chapter 2... Sorry,it took so long for me to write Chapter2.. I was really busy. >< Anyway, I'm back now and I hope you guys love my stories! Feel free to leave comments!

[12 years later]

      Taecyeon moved his last piece on the crystal chessboard,smiled as he whispered,''Checkmate.''.Nickhun chuckled,''Ah,you won,again..''.You placed a jar of orange juice on the glass table,''Nickhun oppa,fighting! You will win one day.''.

     ''Only when I'm not around,''Taecyeon said tersely.You glared at him,''Taecyeon oppa!''.Before you could continue,Seungri suddenly appeared out of nowhere,''Taecyeon oppa~~~...A-a-aunt Shin Young..She...Just because I was late..late..for 60 seconds!!!She forced me to do 200 push ups...''.

     ''You should be at home before 12am...''Taecyeon reminded Seungri.

    Seungri sighed,''Why can't I reach home before 2am? Why can't I have my lunch after 2pm???Why??''.Nickhun raised his eyebrows,trying not to laugh.Seungri turned to look at Nickhun,''Yah! What's so funny??My arms hurt~''.

    Taecyeon shook his head,''Stop calling me oppa...''.Seungri gasped and yelled,''You're so meeeeean!''.Taeyeon dropped her handbag,could not believe what she saw with her own eyes.Nickhun burst out into laughter as Seungri closed his face with his hands.

   ''Weirdo!'' Taeyeon shouted at Seungri,''Eun Mi, let's go shopping. I don't know why you're living with this type of boy.''.

    You bit your lower lips and murmured,''Um... O-kay,let's go..''.You quickly grabbed your handbag and left the gazebo with Taeyeon.

    ''Happy now?'' Taecyeon teased when he stared at Seungri.Nickhun chuckled,''From now on, you have to be really careful, Taeyeon will always appear in this villa anytime. Do you know that she's Eun Mi's close friend?''

    Seungri lifted up his head,''What did you say?!Since when??Are you crazy? Are they mad??Is Eun Mi mad??Aishhhh!''.Nickhun was still smiling,''Eun Mi is studying performing arts too...so.. it's not surprising if both of them are close friends.''

   ''I can't accept that!!Why am I the last one to know?!'' Seungri stared at Taecyeon angrily.Taecyeon pushed Seungri's face away,''Why are you staring at me??How are you supposed to know when you're the one who is always not around?What do you know?Making girls happy?Dancing like a monkey in the club??''.

   Seungri bit his fingers,''How could you say that???!!''.Suddenly, a woman appeared behind Seungri,''Go and  take a bath NOW!''.Without hesitation,Seungri kicked Taecyeon's chair and ran out of the gazebo.

  ''Chillax Aunt Shin Young,''Nickhun smiled as he looked at Aunt Shin Young.She wiped her sweat on her forehead,''This kid,always leaves me speechless. God, I'm going crazy!...Ah, I've got to go,I'm really busy like a K-pop star's manager..''.

   Nickhun stopped waving at Aunt Shin Young when Taecyeon whispered,''Eun Mi is lucky to have you.''.

  ''Why all of a sudden?'' Nickhun asked curiously.''Nothing much, better take good care of her,''Taecyeon replied,it sounded as if he knew something bad was going to happen.

   Taecyeon left the gazebo quietly before Nickhun could say anything.Nickhun wondered,''Anything happened..?Did he know my secret..?Or she told him..?No.. I should do something...but, what can I do?..I know Taecyeon likes Eun Mi too...I'm so useless.....''

 

-To be continued...-