Fate

If I Could Fall In Love With You...

             Lightning flashed as the woman dropped her phone. Her jaw dropped, tears slowly streaming down her face.

       ''Jun Min-ah!...''the woman yelled as she rested her head on the couch. A man came running into the living room,''Eun Ae, what happened?''

       Eun Ae wiped her tears and looked at Jung Soon,she began solemnly,''Jung Soon...Jun Min and her husband..p-p...passed away in a tragic...accident...few hours ago.....WHY DID IT HAPPEN???''

       Jung Soon grabbed Eun Ae's arms tightly,''Eun Ae, calm down please! I don't want, and never wished this tragedy to happen...''.

      Eun Ae looked around the living room gloomily and gasped,''Where is Eun Mi??? Where is she?''. She picked up her phone and dialed a contact number as fast as possible,''Hello? Mrs. Park speaking. May I know where is Eun Mi now? Please tell me!I'd like to foster her.''

     Young Nickhun tip-toed into the living room and stared at his parents, Eun Ae and Jung Soon,''Mommy, Daddy...what happened to Eun Mi?..''. Eun Ae spun around and found Nickhun staring at her innocently. 

    Eun Ae smiled,''Nothing bad happened. Nickhun, I know you like Eun Mi very much..So, from now onwards..she is your younger sister.''

   ''Really?Daddy, is Mommy lying?'' Young Nickhun asked with his eyes widened. Jung Soon nodded his head while smiling.

[After a few days later, you finally moved into Nickhun's villa.]

   You were sitting on the balcony, staring into the starry skies. Tears slowly rolled down your face. You jumped when someone tapped your back.

  ''Ah, Nickhun oppa, you scared me!'',you cried louder.[You were just 8 years old and Nickhun was 9 years old.] Nickhun closed his mouth,'I am sorry!... Eun Mi...I am sorry... Eun Mi, I understand how you feel.. but you should cheer up..''

   You glared at Nickhun,''Oppa! Only God will understand how I am feeling now!''. You pouted your lips and stared at Nickhun angrily.

    Nickhun looked into your teary brown eyes,''Eun Mi, you are right.. but I am sure I am given the responsibility to protect you..No matter what happens, I will be there for you.. You are just like my princess, nobody can bully you.. You are a beautiful and tough princess..so, you should stay strong and cheer up okay? Your parents don't want to see you cry everyday..Promise?''

  You could feel tears stinging in your eyes, you were about to cry again,''Oppa...Thank you...I promise you...''. Nickhun wiped your tears and smiled.

   Seungri, 7 years old, sitting behind the curtains with a shocked expression,''Hey, hyung, did you hear that??''.Taecyeon, 9 years old, was playing with his PSP, trying to ignore Seungri.

  ''I never know our cousin brother is...so... romantic?''Seungri whispered,trying not to laugh. Taecyeon pushed Seungri's face away and snapped,''Eavesdropping is rude.''.

 ''Then why are you here?'' Seungri asked curiously. Taecyeon chuckled,''I'm leaving. I am not as rude as you.'' Seungri shrugged.

[12 years later...]

To be continued...