Remember being frozen?

Irresistible Lips

A/N: This is fiction, okay? Most of these are not true (or maybe true, coincidence I guess?) and some of these are allusions from true shows. 


While I climbed the stairs to the practice room, I remembered that day when Peniel hyung joined BtoB. He was the last member to join BtoB. "Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo... Jeoneun Shin Donggeun ibnida," Peniel hyung said shyly. "But I'm gonna be called Peniel from now on.." he added with a faint smile and a bow. All of us was still a little awkward but I'm the first one to introduce myself. "Annyeonghaseyo hyung! Jeoneun Yook Sungjae ibnida. It's a pleasure to meet you!" I exclaimed brightly. "Nae... Nice to meet you too," he replied softly, but I didn't understand a thing. It was English! I just nodded because I was mesmerized by his face. How could someone be that handsome? I had always thought to myself, up to now. Time stopped when he said those words. For that moment, I felt my world change, like something was going to be better. I just couldn't understand back then. I showed him around the dorm and he continued his introduction with the other members. 

When we reached the practice room, I put my things at the corner and stretched my arms a little. "Hyung! Ready for vocal training?" I asked Peniel hyung, which was stretching as well. "Nae, I'm ready," he replied, smiling brightly at me. That was the smile that brightens my day up. If I don't see that smile my mood is very blue for no reason. His smile is my oxygen, I can't live without seeing it. Oh my what am I thinking? I went back to reality when I noticed Peniel hyun snapping his fingers in front of me. "Sungjae!" he exclaimed. "H-huh, what?" I replied, shaking my head a little. "You were in a daze, and you were staring at me," he said shyly, biting his lower lip a little and a smile creeping on the corner of lips. My, I just wish I could cuddle this big fluffy bear in front of me now. I shook my head again, shoving those thoughts away from my mind as the vocal trainer entered the room. "Annyeong guys! Ready for our training?" she said brightly before putting her things above the Upright Piano. "Ready!" we both exclaimed. 


After I put my bowl in the sink, I went back and climbed to my bed since I don't have any schedule today. I have to wait until 5pm for our group practice. What I did was just read books. I smiled at each turn of the page since it was very interesting. After some time, I also got bored. I looked around the bedroom, and saw no one. "Hmm... Am I the only one with no schedule?" I asked myself, before climbing down and ruffling my hair. I made a small pout appear on my face as I checked the dorm to where my hyungs are. I thought for a second before having a great idea: crashing into Sungjae and Peniel's practice. I grinned playfully and went to our wardrobes and got a pair of denim pants and the black cap a Melody gave me. I went back to the bedroom and got my phone and my sling bag. I looked at the clock and smiled. "Perfect, they are almost done," I said to myself and texted Peniel hyung.

" Hyung! I'll be going there, crashing the party. I know you two are bored already! See you two!

--Ilhoon "

As I press the word "Send", I hid my phone in my pocket and smiled, walking off. But before I go out of the dorm, I noticed the game Minhyuk and I played always was at pause. I blinked confusedly and got the remote, turning off the T.V. before I could walk out. I smiled happily and felt the heat off the sun caressing my skin. "Ahh, Summer!" I exclaimed brightly, then continuing on walking to the CUBE office. 


I was resting my throat and Sungjae was singing a high note when my phone rang silently. I took it from my bag and checked the message. I smiled brightly and replied to my dongsaeng. 

" Alright! See you soon, Ilhoon!

-- Peniel "

"Hope he understands my text," I mumbled to myself, laughing softly before looking back at Sungjae singing. Sometimes I forget that Sungjae is a very great singer. I clapped brightly when instructor-noona stopped Sungjae from singing. She smiled brightly and made him sit beside me. I raised my hand and we did a 'high five'. Noona smiled at us and relayed her instructions. She bid her farewell and we bowed down. "Kamsahabnida, noona!" we both said. When she left, I said that Ilhoon was going here right away. Sungjae just nodded in delight and we got our bags and went out of the room, waiting Ilhoon at the couch. 

While waiting, I decided to play with Sungjae a little. "Sungjae your muscles look very tense," I started, grinning a little. He looked at me innocently but nodded right after, rolling his shoulder a little. "Ahh nae, I'm just a little tired," he replied. My smile got a little wider. "Would you like me to massage your arms?" I offered. His look turned to a confused one as he nodded slowly and giving me his arm. "Ahh sure, hyung," he chanted softly. When he gave me his arm, I massaged it gently before squeezing it, knowing it would tickle the other. He sighed softly before laughing hard at my squeeze. "Ahh hyung stop it!" he cried out, laughing loudly. "Aniya!" I argued, hovering over him and pulling away just to squeeze his other arm. "Hyung!" he whined, squirming to break free. I just laughed and stopped when I heard a familiar voice, "Yah, why am I not part of this?" I looked up and saw Ilhoon with a plastic bag, smiling brightly. "I bought refreshments!" Ilhoon said brightly.


I sighed heavily when I got out of the bathroom. The quietness of the dorm was really a first. With Ilhoon reading, I don't have anyone to play with. I pouted slightly and peeked in the room, hoping that Ilhoon will play with me. I gasped softly when Ilhoon was not there anymore. I looked around the dorm, and sighed once again. "Aww he left me alone! Why would he leave his hyung? Doesn't he know that I don't have a schedule too?" I asked myself, puffing my cheeks before going back to the living room. I blinked confusedly when I saw the T.V. off. I got the remote and turned in on, smiling when my game was not interrupted. I continued to play the game, but the fact that Ilhoon left bugged my mind.

After several moments I gave up, turning off the game console and the T.V. , and going to our room. It was empty indeed. Then I went to Ilhoon's bed, admiring the clean bed. It must be very weird for you, but I did this every time I'm alone in the dorm: going to his bed, lying down there and sleeping there. It was a weird habit of me to do that, but I wasn't caught yet. I grinned playfully and climbed to his bed, curling myself to a ball while staring at the little stack of books Ilhoon has. I chuckled slightly before getting a book and reading to where I opened it, and soon after I became indulged in the book. After a little while I got bored of the book and went to sleep. Our practice was still at 5pm, anyway.

Before I slept, I remembered that time when BtoB was still a five-member group, along with Minwoo. It was a shame that Minwoo couldn't perform with us. When he left, my attention was at Ilhoon now. We two are very close because we were the first rappers of the group. When I first met him, it felt like time froze that moment. Even I myself couldn't explain what happened, it's just there's something different in Ilhoon I can't explain. I shrugged this thought off my mind and chuckled. "Ahh Minyuk... Are you describing our song? No, no..." I mumbled to myself and drifted to sleep.