Prologue: A Normal Day

Irresistible Lips

A/N: So basically they're are speaking in Korean. If the text is bold underline, then he is speaking in English ^^


I groaned loudly and ruffled as I fluttered my eyes open and sat up on my bed. I looked at my environment and smacked my dry lips together. I smiled and stretched my arms, groaning once again from the sudden movement. I hadn't felt the urge to stand but somehow I felt it was going to be a great day. I pulled my body out of the bed and to the bathroom. I took a shower for several minutes and dried myself with a towel. I wrapped the towel around my waist and looked at myself at the mirror, examining everything on my face. "My, my, Ilhoon! You're getting cuter everyday," I said to myself, grinning in delight.

Just then, someone knocked, almost banged, the door of the bathroom. "Yah, Ilhoon! Why is it taking so long? Come out there!" an annoyed Minhyuk shouted. "Ara! Ara! Wait," I replied, tightening the towel around my waist and going out with the dirty clothes I have. "Aish, why are you so slow?" Minhyuk ask, going inside the bathroom. "Why are you irritated? It's only for a few minutes or so," I mumbled, before going back to the wardrobes. I look through the set of clothes and pick a plain midnight blue t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Of course, I won't go anywhere and I'll only stay here in the dorms so why wear pants? I wore the clothes I got from the cabinet and threw the dirty clothes in the hamper. I went back to our room, threw myself in the bed, got one of my books and started to read it, smiling at the peace and quiet of the room, for now. 


I quickly stripped myself from my clothing and took a shower. The heat from the previous shower was still here, and I, for no apparent reason, was loving it. I shrugged away that thought and washed myself. I love my chiselled body, but the only thing is there's no one to share it with. I laughed and continued to wash myself. After showering, I went to the wardrobes and  wore an undershirt, gray sleeveless sweatshirt, and denim pants. I went out and peaked at the room, most of the guys are still sleeping. I then peaked at the kitchen, and there was Eunkwang preparing ramyun. I smiled brightly and decided to annoy him. 

"Eunkwang!" I exclaimed happily, going to the kitchen. "What is it, Minhyuk?" he asked me, with little groans coming out of his mouth. Maybe he was still sleepy? "What'cha making there?" I asked, but the answer was obvious. It didn't really matter to me. I leaned down and smelled the aroma of the noodles. "What do you think I'm preparing? After this call or wake the others. We'll eat before you guys go to your respective schedules," he said before looking at me. "As in, now," he added. "Ara," I replied, going to our room. 


I groggily opened my eyes when I felt someone shaking my body. "Sungjae, Sungjae," he repeated my name sweetly. I scratched my eyes and groaned, stretching my arms signalling that I was awake. "Come on, Sungjae. Eunkwang hyung is calling us," he said to me before pulling my arm lightly. "I'll get up Peniel hyung," I chanted, getting up slowly while I look athyung with a big smile. "Hyung do aegyo for me," I randomly said before he chuckled. "I can't do aegyo, now let's go before hyung gets mad at us," he said, pulling me to the kitchen. I laughed and just let him pull me there. 

"Now after you eat put your bowls in the sink and Changseob volunteered to wash the dishes," Eunkwang hyung said. "What? I didn't!" Changseob hyung argued, which made me chuckle in delight. "Oh look, Sungjae wants to help you," Eunkwang hyung said while looking at me. "Huh? I didn't say anything!" I defended myself, earning a grin from hyung. "I'll do the dishes," Peniel hyung suddenly volunteered. "Arasso! All settled then? You guys go to your respective schedules, nae?" Eunkwang hyung said, while Changseob was thanking Peniel hyung. I'm gonna thank him later too. I smiled brightly and finished the ramyun I was eating, and sipped the soup with it. I moaned because of the deliciousness and stood from my crossed-legged position. Eunkwang hyun was finished as well and took my bowl, and he was the one who put mine in the sink. "I'm gonna take a shower first, okay?" I declared. "I'm next to Sungjae!" Changseob said. 


After washing the dishes, it was my turn to take a shower. I got my bath towel and went inside the bathroom. I quickly washed myself, but not too quick. It was just pretty normal, but it took me only a few minutes to take a shower. I'm sorry if I'm confusing. I hope author-nim edits this. Anyway, I went to the wardrob after I was done and wore a plain dark blue t-shirt and some jeans. I took my wallet from my messy bed and went out, seeing Sungjae waiting for me. "Ahh good you're finished!" Sungjae exclaimed, with a bright smile on his face. "Let's go?" I asked. "Mworago?" he asked back and I chuckled. "Let's go?" I asked again. "Ahh... nae!" he replied, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder. 

We went to CUBE Cafe and ordered patbingsu before going to the office to practice. We had our vocal training. Weird, right? Eating patbingsu before training? Yeah we are weird people. We sat at a table near the window, and waited for our order. We told many stories to each other before our order arrived. We both had bright smiles on our face as we bowed to the waitress. I let Sungjae eat his first. He just chuckled, ate his patbingsu, and he cooed in delight. "This is very delicious! Hyung, how do you say delicious in English?" he asked. "Delicious," I replied with a grin, as I ate mine too. "Delishes?" he asked again. "Aniya. De-li-cious," I replied again, emphasizing every syllable. "Ohh... Patbingsu is very delicious!" he exclaimed brightly, garnering a bright grin from me.