Behind the Scenes

Irresistible Lips

"Geubi dalla, nan dalla. Wow!"

We had bowed down at the crowd of people before we went to the backstage, really tired from the promotions. 

"Ahh finally! One week done!" Changsub exclaimed while stretching his arms wide. 

"Hyung hyung did you enjoy performing today?" Sungjae chanted as he sat on Peniel's lap. 

"Of course baby," the latter replied with a small smile. 

Ever since their second kiss, they announced about their relationhip and fortunately, we accepted it. Eunkwang hyung just made a restriction about things, like kissing in public, groping each other, and the like. "Fanservice for the couple was alright, but not going too far." As he said while preaching to the first couple born in the group. 

"Il. Hoon. Nie!" Minhyuk chanted and sat beside me. 

I grinned at him and laid my head onto his shoulder. His hand automatically moved to my head and caressed the strands of my brown locks. In return, I snuggled up to him more. 

"We should date some time after. We haven't got our alone time ever since," Minhyuk spoke with a nod. 

"Arasso hyung. After the promotions, maybe. When we're free, at least," I replied with a smile. 

"Oh god! Love is suffocating here! Hyunsik let's get together," Changsub playfully remarked as he clung to the younger. 

"What? No! Hyung get away!" Hyunsik exclaimed while he pushed the kissy faced Changsub. 

"Not another couple, please!" Eunkwang groaned. 

We just laughed everything off. It was finally our comeback after our debut and we feel very nice. We don't have time to argue, so everything was very smooth. By the way, we announced our relationship as well, and like Peniel hyung and Sungjae, Eunkwang reminded us about being lovey-dovey and all. In addition, someone even heard our "intimate" time together! Eunkwang hyung scolded us for that, but I really didn't know who it was. No matter, it was all in the past anyway. 

After the show we changed to our civilian clothes and went to our van. I requested to Hyunsik hyung if we could change seats and he gladly agreed, much to my liking. That time I could always lean my head to Minhyuk's shoulder. It was really comforting. His presence was one as well. I felt really at ease, knowing that someone would take care of me and trusting me for who I am. 


I was very ecstatic that time. Even though it was a small gesture, Peniel leaned to give me a soft peck on the cheek. I knew we were going out already. I knew our fanservice were practically real already. But still, every time Peniel did something so small, so simple yet so special, my heart flutters. It beats so fast I couldn't hardly even hear its beat. That's how I felt while I was sitting by the window beside Peniel. 

"Yeobo," a sweet voice called out. 

Yes, that sweet voice that I always adored. After our announcement that Peniel and I officially dated, Eunkwang started preaching about this and that. There was one thing Peniel wanted to never get restricted: nicknames. Apparently, Peniel liked it when he called me "yeobo". He felt like I was truly his. Eunkwang didn't really mind it as long as it didn't go public and we follow his rules. 

"Nae?" I replied, looking back at him. 

Peniel smiled lightly and took out his earphones. He put one piece in his right ear and the other on my left ear. He plugged the earphones in his tablet. I smiled softly as he picked out from the list of songs in the gadget. 

"What do you like?" he asked. 

"Any pleasing to the ears," I responded. 

He nodded and picked out one of the mellow songs. I smiled and looked out from the van. I felt really at ease that moment. That comfortable silence that enveloped between the two of us was comforting. In the past few days that we had been together, Peniel seemed to be shy still about our relationship, but he tried his best not to be awkward. I led him sometimes and he does the same often. We were still progressing, and I liked the fact that he didn't take things quickly. He was taking it slowly and surely, and I liked that part of him. 

"Geunie," I called out, glancing to him. 

"Hmm?" he hummed softly in reply. 

"I love you," I spoke out softly. 

"I love you too," he said and gave a sweet smile. 


"I'm so proud, you know! We really did it this time," I exclaimed while I stretched my arms. 

"Yes. It's getting too obvious and annoying," Eunkwang replied as he examined some meat. 

"If it weren't for Minhyuk I would have fancied Ilhoon already," Hyunsik said half-jokingly. 

We were in the supermarket buying some groceries. The three of us were assigned that week, the perfect time to talk about the couples. 

"Really Hyunsik, really? I thought you're straight," Eunkwang nonchalantly put the pork in their cart and moved on, the two following the oldest. 

"I'm just joking," Hyunsik defended. 

"Nah, I think you're jealous," I grinned playfully and poked his side. 

"Seobang stop it, or should I call your Heonie?" he teasingly retorted. 

"Don't mention Seungheon here, and he's not mine..."

"But you wish he was!"

I was gonna hit him with that baguette in the cart when Eunkwang interrupted. 

"Don't you dare Changsub. Put it down."

I puffed my cheeks and returned the bread back to the cart. 

"Let's just remember the greatest moments of our triumph as a trio," Eunkwang continued with a grin. 

"What trio? We worked individually!" Hyunsik remarked. 

"But, we planned it as a trio. Hyunsik think of your answers first," Changsub spoke out with a playful grin. 

Hyunsik just quietened down and smiled sheepishly. 

"Oh you guys remember when Minhyuk and Ilhoon kissed in the park?" he said suddenly. 

"Stalker. You were supposed to get medicine with me for Sungjae," Changsub again retorted. 


Hi everyone! :3

Sorry for the late update u__u

BUT SERIOUSLY

3859 views?? 83 subs??

I LIKE, crying right now ;;

Well not literally but you get my point XD I love you guys ;;

Anyway. What's going to happen now, I won't be adding drama anymore. 

I'm supposed to add some to flare up the story but I'm gonna be busy because of school again. 

Hope you understand u____u

In replace, I'm gonna add a twist instead. :DD

So~ Read Love Comment ♥♥