Every Day's End, There's Always A Happy Ending

'Chic' Love~

 

You opened your eyes and tried to move. ‘Huh?’

“Yah! GiKwang, get your hands of me.” You smacked his hand that is tightly wrapped around your waist.

“Emm.” His grip became tighter.

“Aish, you are suffocating me!” You try to set yourself free.  You kept on smacking on his hand, lightly.

Then, GiKwang slowly opened his left eye. “Huh?” His eyes widened. “Ah, I am so sorry IU.”

“No, you don’t have to. I’m used to being chocked actually.” GiKwang raised his right brow. You laughed at his cute reaction. “No. You totally don’t want to know. And you totally should let go of me.” You narrowed your eyes towards his arm.

“Oh. Sorry.” He positioned himself on the chair. “Anyway, where are we anyway?” He took off his cap, ruffled his hair, and put the cap back on.

“Seoul Train Station. Seoul Train Station.” The usual ‘train-voice’ came.

You both looked at each other. “Woah. What a coincidence. Do you think they can hear us? Do you think they knew that we don’t have ticke---?” GiKwang cupped your mouth quickly.

“Shh.” GiKwang looked around suspiciously.

You just laughed at his reaction. “Come on GiKwang, I’m just trying to make a joke.”

He looked around. “Well, let’s get out, this instant. We’re at Seoul anyway.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe you GiKwang! You’re abusing a fan-girl’s love.” You laughed.

“What can I say? Ladies love me.” He winked at you.

You still can’t accept the fact that you guys left the train station easily just because the girls are GiKwang’s fans. All it takes was a picture and some autographs.

“Anyway, what time is it?” You turned to him.

He looked over his white wrist watch. “It’s… 4.”

“WHAT?! 4 IN THE MORNING?! That means we’ve been on that train for like…” You counted using your hands. “About 5 hours?! Wow. I’ll take that as my sleep for today.” You laughed and took a deep breath.

“You know what will be fun to do right now? Picnic~” He answered without waiting for your answer. Then, he took your wrist and run, dragging you along.

While running, you realise that your heart is pounding. Dugueun, dugeun~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow. I don’t know people nowadays eat ice-cream on a picnic. Let alone having a picnic at a children’s playground at 5 in the morning.”

“Whattttt?” He puffed his cheeks for a split second. “I’ve been longing for an ice-cream for a while now. Don’t you poor me?”

“Why don’t you just post what you want on Twitter, and the next second, ice-cream tubs will make an ocean over you.” You stuck out your tongue while smiling.

He just continued eating his ice-cream and finished it.

“Whaaaaat? I’m just joking.” You elbowed him.

“Yeah, and I’m just joking that I’m ignoring you. TEHEE~” He smiled.

“Aish.” You teasingly flicked his forehead.

“Ouch!” He cried out, and then laughed.

You join in laughing and continue to eat your ice-cream.

“Hey IU?” You looked at him, “what?”

“You got something on your face.” He said innocently.

“Wher--- YAHHHHHHH!! Why did you do that?” You screamed.

“Do what?”

“You know what you just did, Mister.” ‘WTH? How could he k-k-kiss me?!’ WHY?! And WHY is my heart beating so fast?!’ You cover your mouth in disbelief.

“Ah. I’m sorry.” He bit his lower lip.

“No. It’s okay.” You sighed.

His eyes widened. “So, I can do that again?”

“Yah!” You hit his head.

“Aish. How could you do that to me?” He rubs the back of his head where you had hit him.

“How could you do that to me huh?!  You looked down to the grass.

He sighed. “I’m sorry, maybe I’m not good at expressing my feelings.” He shrugged.

You looked at him, “huh?” ‘expressing his feelings? Like a confession?’

“Yeah. That’s true!” He looked at you. “I-i- AISH. I can’t do this! Do you mind? Can I close your eyes using my hand?” You just nodded and he closed both of your eyes with his right hand. He takes a deep breath, “here goes nothing. IU-ah. I really like you! I know it’s really lame but I believe in love at first sight.” He went silent. In fact, both of you went silent for a while.

“Pfft~” You started from smiling to yourself to laughing hysterically.

“What?” GiKwang removed his hands from your eyes.

“So? This is the chic GiKwang that I saw at the café yesterday morning? HAHAHAHA~” You laughed loudly.

“Ya!” He crossed his arms and turned his back on you.

“Ya!” You touched his shoulder and he looked at you in surprise and you have your revenge. A sweet one of course~ ;)

 

 

--------------------------------

OMGEEEE!! This is soooo cheesy! *face-palm*