One day, cloudy day~

'Chic' Love~

 

“IU~ there’s a customer over there. Do you mind taking their order? I’m kinda busy with this thing.” Your boss, SungJe ordered you while he is ‘busy’ with his PSP.

“Okay ‘boss’!” You laughed at your so-called-boss. SungJe is actually the son of the owner of the café. That is why he is not so strict. ‘Wow. Caps and sweaters. Are they fugitives or something? Haha~’ You thought to yourself.

You walked to the customer, smiling happily. “안녕하세요~ May I take your or—“ Your eyes widened as both of the customers  tilted their head. You try speaking once again. “M-m-may I-I t-take--?” It seemed really hard to talk to your BIASFROMBEAST!!!!

He chuckled. “Sure. You can take our order.” KiKwang flashed a big smile. But he is not the problem, the problem now is DongWoon, the Arabian prince, the maknae, your bias, YOUR LOVE. (as you would declare it to everybody XD)

“Please excuse me for a sec.” You turned around and yelped like any usual fan-girl would do. Luckily they are the only customers that early morning. Then, you turned to face them. “I’m sorry.” You smiled like an idiot while gawking at Dongwoon.

DongWoon smiled at you, showing his perfect teeth. Then KiKwang teased DongWoon. “Wow, you got a real fan here maknae-ah.” DongWoon just smiled shyly.

Then, he cleared his throat. “I want a cup of fresh milk please.” “Seriously Dongwoon? Milk?” While Kikwang babbled about how not chic it is to drink milk, you keep your eyes on DongWoon while trying to write down the word milk. ‘Aish. I never knew that it’s so hard to write the word milk’

“I will have a cup of caffe latte.” KiKwang told you and continued to lecture DongWoon.

You bowed and left, walking enthusiastically towards SungJe at the coffee maker machine. “SungJe!!!! Waaaa! Do you know who those people are?!” You shake his shoulders frantically.

“Woah. Watch the PSP. This is no ordinary one okay? This is the holy PSVITA.” Sunje said, being the ‘drama king’ as always.

You rolled your eyes while he turned to look at you. “So? Who?”

“It’s DongWoon!! From BEASTTTTTT!!” You half-shouted.

“Emm…” SungJe replied half-heartedly, concentrating on doing KiKwang’s order. “So, the other guy?”

“It’s KiKwang, the other member.” You continued looking at DongWoon. He seemed to be taking KiKwang’s picture.

“Wow~ Oppa is here~” SungJe mocked you using his girly voice.

You scoffed. “Aish.” You smack SungJe on his back.

“Ouch! It hurts a lot!” Sungje cried. “If I didn’t know you, I would totally date you and regret it for the rest of my life.” He added while arranging DongWoon’s and KiKwang’s order on a tray.

“Plus some bruises as a bonus.” You laughed and take the tray, walking towards their table. ‘Act normal JiEun. NORMAL.’

You took a deep breath, while trying to show your sweetest smile towards both of them. “Here are your orders.”

Cling~ The bell from the café door rang. SungJe took of his eyes from his PSP. “Ah, welcome ladies.” He smiled.

“Oh? Isn’t that Dongwoon oppa and Gikwang oppa?!” The girl shook her friend’s shoulder while pointing towards their table.

The other girl freaked out. ‘Ahh. I didn’t even have the chance to ask for their autograph yet.’

You turn around to face Dongwoon and GiKwang. But they are…. Gone?!

When you turn around to look at the girls, they are already out of the store, running like mad women.

“Aishhhhhh~” You sighed.

SungJe walked towards you. “Relax kiddo.” He ruffled your hair and said, “I’m the one that deserved to be sad because your BEAST oppa went out without  paying.”

You really wanted to smack him but because of your broken heart, you can’t even move a muscle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bye SungJe. I’m going.” You walked out towards the door. It’s 10.00 p.m. and it’s time to go home.

“IU-ah, wait for a while.” He walked hastily towards you. “Here, a cup of caramel milk tea. Cheer up, okay?” SungJe smiled, “I would really like to walk you home but I have to do some things.” He shrugged. “Call me if anything happens okay? I’m sure a tough girl like you can take care of yourself.” He waved from the inside of the café.

You inhaled the cold outside air and exhaled heavily. ‘Dongwoon is right in front of my eyes. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. Aish, stupid fan-girls.’ You kicked a small pebble stone.

“Huh? Who’s there?” You quickly turned around and there’s nobody there except some high school girls walking home. ‘I swear I heard somebody called my name just now.’

Before arriving home, you have to walk through an alley-like road.

“What? Let go of me.” You screamed when someone cupped your mouth.

“HELP!” You tried to slip out from his grasp. Then, SMACK, you punch him on the face.

“Ouch!” The man fell down on his back.

“I told you to let go of me.” You squint your eyes to get a good look of him under the low-light.

“Owww~” He groaned and removed his cap.

Your eyes widened. “What the? I’m sorry. I’m sooooo sorry.” You kneeled down to help him sit on the deserted road.

He keeps touching the spot where you just punched him, that is near his lips.

“Are you okay?” You bit your lower lip.

“Yes. I’m okay IU-ssi.” He smiled. “I just want to pay the drinks that DongWoon and I ordered this morning.”

“Ah, you can always pay tomorrow morning or you can just pay at the café just now, my boss is still at the café.” You explained, still clueless about what to do.

“Anyway, do you know any nearby pharmacy? My mouth is really starting to hurt.” He asked, ignoring your question.

“Yes. Let’s go~” You help him to get up. “Just so you know, you looked like a stalker just now.”

“Ahh, sorry~”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Here you go. I got some stuff to clean up your wound plus a box of realllly cute plasters.” You smiled happily, sitting beside GiKwang.

“Okay, get ready~ I’m going to clean your wound.” ‘Where is Dongwoon? Why this guy? He’s not even my bias.’ You cried inside.

“Ouch.” GiKwang moved his face a way a little.

“Sorry.” You smiled sheepishly, continuing what you’re doing. “So, GIkwang-ssi. I’m sorry about just now.” You put the plaster on his wound.

“Ah. Never mind, but you are seriously tough.” He laughed while you start to clean the stuff that you used to clean his wound.

You scoffed. “How dare you. Do you want another punch?” You stuck out your tongue. “Anyway, how do you know my name?”

“Your nametag of course, you wore it this morning.” GiKwang said in a Mr-know-it-all tone.

You face palm yourself. “Aish. Of course you did.” You laughed like an idiot.

“Oh yeah. Money~” GiKwang took out his wallet. “Here you go.” He passed you the money, smiling.

“Eh? This is too much.” You hesitated. “Never mind, just give this to your boss. Tell him it’s like a gift or something because believe me, the next few weeks won’t be fun with the fan-girls in and out of the café.

“Nae. Thank you Gikwang-ssi.” You take the money, awkwardly.

“So,” Gikwang cleared his throat. “So, what are you having?”

“Ah. This?” You took the cup that’s been sitting beside you for a while.

“SungJe made this. It’s caramel milk tea. Wanna have it? I’m actually not in the mood for this tea drinking session but he looked so sincere while giving this to me so I just can’t say no. I’m talking too much right? Yeah, I’ll shut up now.” You pass him the cup.

He just smiles at your awkward reaction. After that, he took a sip of the tea. “Wow. This is good stuff.” GiKwang said in an amused tone. His eyes lightened up.

‘This is my chance!’ “Emm, Gikwang-ssi. Do you mind if I ask you for a favour?”

“What is it? You want DongWoon’s autograph is it?” He said in a knowingly tone.

You blushed… just a little. You just nod to answer Gikwang’s answer.

“I thought so~~~” He showed his pearly whites.

Your heart skips a beat once you saw his sincere smile. But there is no way you are falling for him. Come on, he’s an idol for god-sake.

“Hey, d—“ Gikwang was interrupted with a loud shriek a few metres before us.

Suddenly, Gikwang quickly took you by the hand, and ran. Luckily the train station was only a few metres away. Wait, lucky? Of course not, we have to jump over that fence thingy and went straight to a nearly closed coach.

The girls didn’t make it. You felt safe now. You look at GiKwang, Gikwang looks at you, both of you are panting after running just now.

“Pfftt.” You laughed, GiKwang laughed also. Some of the passengers are looking at GiKwang suspiciously and he quickly lowered his cap.

“Let’s sit there.” You pointed at the seat at the end of the coach. He just follows you.

“Ah~ I haven’t had a good run in years.” You stretched.

“Yeah, me too.” He makes himself comfortable on the seat.

“What do you mean ‘you too?’” You eyed him.

“I mean, I’m not always out on the street like this. If hyung knows about this, I AM SO DEAD.” GiKwang started to yawn.

“Yah, don’t fall asleep. We don’t even have a ticket.” You started to yawn too.