MS #1: Sweet Little Devil (YoonSic) part 2

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hehehe. continuation sorry for hanging, and oh! this is rated, so if you're below 18 years, please don't read *pout* T_T

 

 

 

 

No One PoV:

 

"S-Sica.... You might not be working tonight because of this....", Yoona inhale the sweet scent of Jessica, she really try to suppress her lust, but if Jessica pushed her more, only God knows what will happens.

"Now you mention it, I might be yours tonight.... Make me yours,,, honey...."

 

Yoona has her eyes closed, she can feels her lower part feeling somewhat strange, a really new feeling for her. While Jessica who started the play can feel her body react on its own, wanting Yoona's touch not just in her thigh, she crave for more.

 

"Yoong,, you do know that I have feelings for you right..?", Jessica rubs her forehead with Yoona's, sending her breath to Yoona's lips. Yoona bit her own lips, open her eyes just to see Jessica's face so close to her.

 

'her lips, oh God, her lips!! Those plump lips, I wonder how it tastes..' - Yoona

 

Without further notice, Yoona leaned in, capture Jessica sweet lips with her own. It was a sweet kiss but of course turned into a heated one. Yoona has her hands roaming Jessica's waist and Jessica already had her hands over Yoona's neck, ruffling the younger girl hair. Jessica bit Yoona's lower lips, Yoona understand what the older girl wants, she graze her tongue at Jessica parted lips, immediately Jessica Yoona's tongue,

 

"mmmfff... Sica.. mmff..", Yoona moans and then back Jessica's tongue. They kiss passionately, Jessica pulls Yoona head closer, heads were tilted each other. Jessica drop one of her hand, take Yoona's hand from her waist and put it behind her back at the zipper of her dress.

 

"mmmmhhh, take... my... mmhhh.. dress.. down...", Jessica try to say between her breath. Yoona obediently follows what Jessica want and smoothly zip down the dress and pull Jessica dress down to the floor.

 

"Yoong,,, you,, ahh.. me.. my room.. now..", still kissing each other, Yoona pushed Jessica who is now just in her undergarments, still wearing stiletto to the older girl's room. Yoona swiftly open the door and guide Jessica to the bed. Jessica suddenly change her position, pushing Yoona to the bed, breaking the kisses. Yoona who's being pushed now sit at the bed, looking in front of her Jessica in a black lacey undergarments.

 

"You.are.so.freaking.damn.hot.and.y.", Yoona said to Jessica. Yoona was about to stand pull Jessica to the bed when Jessica slaps Yoona hand, sending y glare to Yoona.

 

"Wait there sweetie, I'm gonna make a phone call first.. Meanwhile,, you can take your clothes off.. Or should I do it..?"

"Awww, come on!", Yoona sighed, she can feel herself already wet just because the kisses.

"Hi Frank, I'm sorry but I can't go to work tonight, I've got some other things that urgent to do. Bye!", Jessica called her manager and turn the phone off, throw it somewhere in the room.

 

Yoona still in her full clothes, her jaw literally dropped again when she saw Jessica's back, showing her neck, back, down to the cheeks. When she saw Jessica turn her body again towards Yoona, she feels her body get hot and hotter.

 

"Now,, where were we again.....", Jessica her lips again, her eyes hungrily eyeing Yoona. Jessica gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter