Chapter 1: Introducing, the HARDCORE FAN

Nothing Personal

Hi! I'm Kim Taeyeon! You can call me Taengoo. Taeng... BUT don't call me TaeTae. Only Tiffany is allowed to call me that. Delusional man right here. Hmm. Let me tell you something about Tiffany.

Tiffany Hwang... How do I begin to explain Tiffany Hwang? Tiffany Hwang is flawless. I hear her hair's insured for $10,000. Also, I hear she does car commercials... in Japan. Her favorite movie is Pretty Little Liars. One time she met Choi Siwon on a plane... And he told her she was pretty and got awesome eye-smile. One time she kicked someone on the crotch... I bet it was awesome. *kyahahahaha*

I started to like Tiffany when a friend told me about this new girl on TV. Curiosity kills the cat they say, so I started to google her name. And, voila! An angel appeared on the search results. After that, I began stalking her. Stalk there, stalk here. Everywhere stalk. 

Every corner in my room has a face of Tiffany. EVERY CORNER. Including the ceiling, the floor, my drawer. Everything. You would probably think that I'm a creeper or a saesang fan. I wouldn't consider myself like that, I.... errr. I just adore her. Really.

I don't even know if you ever felt like that. Like, you feel your heart bursting everytime you see her even thoug hit's just on the TV. Or you feel like jumping up and down everytime you hear her voice on the radio. One day, Tiffany Hwang, one day. I'll see you in person. And I'll make you mine. Kyahahahaha!

Wait. One of my friends say that she's pretty fabulous... but she's also evil. And if I say evil, I really mean it. I actually don't understand why people always tell her that she's like that even if it doesn't seem like it. Everytime they say that she's rude or a b*tch for disrespecting her sunbaes, I go ballistic and say, "Proof or it didn't happen!" *sigh*

Ooooh wait.... SHE'S ON ZE TV!

Wait. I'll just watch her. Gotta be back later.

 


Hello! First chapter updated :) It's pretty short right? *embarassing* Well, it's just the introduction. I promise to write some long chapters in the near future. 

TOODLES :*