♡OnDara♡

All because we collided(OnDara one-shot fanfic)

Onew peeked at Dara's pile of books...

"Sandara-sshi, your favourite subject is...Geography?"Onew asked in suprise.

"Neh!Oh...How do you know?"She asked him back in shock.

"Hehe...All these books are about Geography!And its my favourite subject too."Onew replied shyly, noticing Dara in just like the female version of him.

"Jinki-sshi!I find it funny...You are like...the male version of me!"

"Oh...That's what I was thinking just now!"

"We shall be best friends!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah!I suppose we have to!It's really awesome to know someone totally like you!Kekeke!"

"Umm...are you free after school?"

"Yeh."

"We shall go to the library and study together!"

"Sure!"

At Onew's home...

"Hyung!You're back!"The cute little boy shouted.

"Umm.Taemin ah,have you eaten?"Onew asked like he did everyday he step home and see his little brother.

"Neh!Jonghyun hyung called you just now.He asked if you're free for some chicken and after that you can go to his place and teach him some Mathematics."

"Aniya.I'm not free, I need to go out with someone else."

"Woah!It's your first saying you're gonna go out with someone and rejecting Jonghyun hyung!Who's that that became your 1st priority?"

"A very interesting girl..."

"WOAH!IT'S A GIRL!Your girlfriend?"

"Ani!We just met today!And...why would I even start dating when I'm only..."

"YAH!Jonghyun hyung is a year younger and he is a super playboy.He has started it 5 years ago."

"That is his business.The reason I knew Dara-sshi, and wanted to be her friend is because I feel that she has a personality like me.Totally.It's not how you think.And I didn't ask her to go to the library with me.She asked me first!"

"Aigoo...hyung!She is the hottest girl in school!Why would she..."

"I don't care!I'm leaving!"

In the library...

"Dara-sshi!I'm over here!"Onew waved at Dara.

"Jinki!"Dara called out with a smile.

"YAH!Who are you to be standing here waving to my Dara?"Kwon Jiyong said sternly.

"Jiyong-sshi,firstly, I'm not yours.Secondly, there nothing wrong with waving at me.Thirdly,None of the above needs your consent.So stop stalking me."Dara said.

"YAH!Can't you hear her?GO!"Onew shouted.

"FINE!I'LL REMEMBER YOU!"Jiyong replied and stormed off.

"Yah!This is a library!If you wanna shout or scream here, leave!Leave!"A librarian said to the duo in an annoyed tone.

"Looks like we gotta go..."Onew said awkwardly and they left the library.

They went to the nearby cafe and had a small chat...

"How old are you?I know its impolite but-"Onew asked politely.

"27!Gonna be 28 soon!By 12 November!Well, its not impolite ro me...But yeah...To other girls, maybe.What about you?"

"22.I'll be 23 by 14 December!You look really young though..."

"Kamsahamnida..."

An awkward silence broke...

"Oh...umm...shall we get somthing to eat or drink?"Onew asked without looking at Dara.

"Ok..."Dara replied shyly not looking at Onew too.

"Waitress, can I have..."Dara called out and thought for a while.

"Latte."The two said at the same second.

The waitress went off and the duo's eyes widened.They stared at each other in suprise...

Onew's POV

Ottoke...Lee Jinki!!!Omo...I've never had this feeling before...It's weird...But great though...I never ever in my life looked at girls like that before!Wae?!Why is she so...beautiful?I...WHAT AM I THINKING?!What kind of feeling is this?

Dara's POV

OTTOKE??!! TT~TT Miss Park!Stop it!Stop staring at him!But he looks...ANDWAE!STOP IT!What am I thinking?!

"Your Lattes!Miss and Mister!"The waitress said.

Onew and I stopped staring and he paid for the drinks.We both drank our drinks quickly and stood up.I decided to run, and"OUCH!"Oops...I guess my clumsiness made me look stupid again...I collided with Jinki again!"Kekeke!Mianhaeyo!"We said to each other smilling.I guess he is also really clumsy like me!

No one's POV

They left and went home.

 

Onew's home...

"Hyung!How was your date?"Taemin asked excitedly.

"Taemin ah, just now, I was staring at Dara..."

"You annoying ert...why are you doing that, hyung?"

"ANI!We were staring at each other!And I had a weird feeling."

"That's your first time getting this feeling right?It feels weird but amazing right?You hope to see Dara soon right?"

"Yeah..."

"That's it!You are in love!"

"WHAT?!Like...Like Jjong?"

"Nah...His, is puppy love.It last a month or even a few days, or weeks.Yours...I think forever?I haven't been through true love yet."

"Ottoke??????"Onew said to himsef in a troubled tone.

Dara's home...

"Hello?Bommie!"

"Yes, Bestie?"

"When a girl looks at a guy, and has a weird feeling about it, what is that?"

"Disgusted."

"NO!I mean...special...and hoping to meet him again."

"Love.You've fallen in love."

"NO!Wait...it's not me..."

"You can lie, Park Sandara!I'm your bestfriend, Park Bom!You can lie to anyone, but not me, Miss!"

"FINE!It's...Lee Jinki."

"MWO?!He's a nerd!"

"So am I!"

"Yeah...GO FOR IT!GET HIM!"

"What?Nah..."

"Hey..."

"Enough!BYE!"Dara hung up.

The next day...

"Dara-sshi!"Onew shouted.

"Jinki..."

"I have something to tell you!"They said to each other.

"I..."Onew mumbled,"I...like you."

"Sorry...I can't hear you."Dara said,"I'll say first."

"Well, I know we just knew each other but...I really like you a lot and hope we can see each other more, but if you don't like me, it's fine!"Dara said in a shot, and turned around awkwardly.

"OH-"Dara was shocked by a hug.It was light, but sweet.It was her first time getting a hug from a guy.

"I like you too."Jinki said and both of them blushed.

_______________________________________________

Finally completed my first one-shot!Hope you MVPs and Daralings out there don't get jealous!^_^Thanks for reading!