The Captive

Behind the Shadows

 

The night was calm with sight of the crescent moon majestically hanging in the sky. A blindfolded woman with shoulder length jet black hair in a short black party dress is bound to a chair in an abandon building near the pier. She jolts as she regains consciousness. “Ugh…” grunts the bound woman as she feels her head is filled with pain.

 

Bound woman’s POV

 What happened? I rarely have hangovers and I know that I only had a few glasses of liquor. Why is it so dark in here? Sh!t! I can’t move. Was I kidnapped?

“Help! Anyone there!?! Hello!!! Hello…?”

My hands and feet are tied to the chair’s armrest and legs. My waist is bound to the back of the chair. The blindfold is irritating my nose. The smell in the air seems salty and sour. The mixture of fish smell and sound of waves means that I am held up near a fish warehouse at the pier.

The door opens and sounds of footsteps along with cigarette smoke creep into the room.

“Please help me…” I started sobbing and pleading to the people that entered the room. From the steps and their presences, there seems to be three persons in front of me.

“Awww. Don’t cry missy. If you keep crying, you won’t look that appealing to bidders” said the man on my right side. I felt my chin lifted by his hand and he starts rubbing my cheeks stained by the mixture of mascara and tears. “Now now… we don’t want you to be hurt” the man tried calm me.

“Why are you trying to act nice all of a sudden? You were the one that drugged her in the club,” states the man on my left. “You even felt her up as you carried her.”

I was shocked to hear that I was d by the man on my right. How did that happen? It should not have happened.

“Please let me go… I-I won’t call the pol-police or report th-this…” My teary bargain seems only make my captors chuckle as if I just made a joke. “Please…”

The men on my left and right started hysterically laughing. “It’s always funny… when they beg even though they should know it never works. HAHAHA!!!” The man on my left snorts.

The one in the center seem to moving towards me. “You should really stay quiet!” says the man as he roughly grabs my chin with his hand and blows smoke onto my face.

I start to feel anger build up and I want to just lash out at this jerk. This guy is starting bug me and I hate bugs. “Fu$% you!!!” I spat at him knowing he is close to my face.

End of POV

 

The men on the side watches wide eyed at the angered man wiping the spit from his face. The wind blew into the room from the opened windows and swings the dangling light fixture. With each sway of the light, the redden face seem to contorting into an image of a wild beast. The men on the side knew the woman will be suffering soon even though they usually try not to hurt their captives. The man on the right tried to calm his angered partner, “John, you know we get more if the merchandise is not damaged.”

“You know what? Screw this!!! We going to make use of this b!@#$ here and now!” screamed John. “Hand me the bag of toys and we can start having fun.” He glares at the woman in the chair and start thinking of how he will start torturing her. However the woman seems to be completely calm and relaxed. Her face is showing no signs of distress after her outburst except the soiled cheeks from crying earlier. “Finally calmed down? Well if you service me well, I might just try to be gentle.” He said as grins devilishly. “Of course, you better make up for that spit” he leaned towards her and breaths onto her ear.

“Hey dumba$$, drown in a tub of mouthwash because your breath stinks.” The woman calmly said with a disgusted face.

John becomes confused but also develops into anger again. “Where is that bag!!!?!” He screamed as he stretches his hand back while returned to glaring at the irritating woman. Then he felt bag handles, he swings the bag and drops it on the girl’s lap. However he notices the bag is open and it is void of the playthings that he was expecting.

THUD… THUD…

 The men on the side are lying on the floor. John turns around and found the two motionless. He moves toward them then felt the ground is wet. He realized it is blood under him and the blood is coming from his partners on the ground. He quickly turns around and came to face the end of a silencer attached to a gun. The gun wielder showed the man a dark eyesmile, “since you didn’t hit me, I will make this painless.” Splat. John drops to his knees and the woman towering over him nudges his head with her gun. He falls to the side and lands in the pool of blood. “But you still irked me” reasoned the shooter as she looks at the corpses then toward the door.

The door to dark room opens inward letting light fill the door way from the outside lamp. A female figure clad in black steps out from behind the door’s shadow and walks out of the building. The figure took a deep breath through her thin black ski mask. “Ahh… the smell of the ocean is so nice,” she sighed as she stretches her are toward the sky.

Smack. “What took you so long? I got breathed on back there,” asked the gunner behind the black clothed figure. “The guys in there were seriously disgusting and you let them me! Yuri-ah!!!” she huffed while putting her small make-up mirror back into her purse, which she found inside.

Yuri took off her ski mask and letting her hair fall. “Sorry Tiffany, there were more captives in the other warehouse than we planned. Also some of the other guards were still awake,” Yuri explains as she fluffs her hair back to normal from being trapped by the ski mask. She starts pouting as she rubs the spot where Tiffany smacked earlier.

Still pissed, Fany turns away from Yuri and takes out her phone. “Taeyeon, the job is finished. Are we done?” Then she feels arms sliding around her waist from behind her and Yuri’s head on her shoulder. “Good work Fany-ah, you two can come back now,” answered Taeyeon. Yuri starts to nuzzle Fany’s neck and distracting the caller. Fany smacks Yuri’s bum with her free hand. “Mmhh…” Yuri moans from the light spank. “What was that?” Taeyeon asked, “It better not be Yuri and you two are still on the site. Also I almost forgot. We have a new job. So start heading back here.”

“Ok, see ya later Taetae.” Fany closes her phone and slaps Yuri’s hands that are rubbing her abs. “Ow! Fany that hurts,” Yuri whines but her hands stays on Fany’s stomach.

“That was for distracting me while I reported back to HQ.”

“Sorry but you just look so y from behind.” Yuri starts kissing from where she left off moments before and makes a trail toward Fany’s jaw line. Fany turns her head and meets her lips with Yuri’s with small pecks. “Let’s… conti-nue…this…back…home,” said Yuri in between kisses. After a few pecks, the kisses became more passionate and it is Fany’s turn to moan.

 

 

 

 

A/N: please comment if you like it!!! If you don't... get out and want to comment, please criticize objectively or atleast don't be meanies :P. Also please excuse misspelling  and grammar as I did this in an hour.