My one and only wish

I'm your girl not her

Tiffany went out of the the girls bathroom after all that crying. She got thirsty, she sneaked in so Nichkhun can't find her. But instead she found him. He was sitting on a table with Yoona. It seemed like he was crying , but he was crying because of all his emotions after what happened to him and Yoona.

Nichkhun's POV

After what happened to me and Tiffany, Yoona was the only who made me feel better and the one I love. I think I love her but their was something inside my heart trying to stop me, she was my old loved one, Tiffany. But when I met Yoona she's so talented and she has a face of an angel. While tiffany ran of I tried to follow her but Yoona pulled me and kissed me. All I can do was kiss her back. After that I confessed my feelings about her and she said yes. This my lucky day and also my worse day. 30% lucky - 70% worse.

End of Nichkhun's POV

 

Tiffany's POV

I sneaked out from the bathroom because of all that crying I got thirsty. I tried hiding from Nickhun so he won't find me. But I was the one who found him. I saw him and Yoona snuggling together at a table. I though he was crying but when I saw him smile and say I love you to yoona. But my heart was broken again but into 1,000,000 pieces. Just go and tell him your feelings he won't even answer it his in a relationship with someone else I thought to myself. I tried walking near them. I pulled Nichkhun but he didn't see me. "Nichkhun can I talk to you"I asked him. "Why don't you call me Khunnie any more and yes you can talk to me" he said sadly."I can't call youthat after hearing yoona call you that I thought that now you and yoona are together I can't call you that"I replied back this question. "please please call me Khunnie again, I miss it"he blurted out." the thing I want to tell you is that my one and only wish was you to love metoo and I admit it I do love you ever since we were I kids i have always felt that way about you" I said and sighed after that.