A dance to remember

I'm your girl not her

Tiffany's POV

I just remembered I had to go to Taeyeon's sweet 16 party. I am so late, but luckily theat Yoonas not their. How dare she tell me to stay away from Khun, his been my bestfriend all my life, but I want us to be more than that. I hurried up and got dressed into a red dress and into some matching pink heels. I always loved the colour pink.

The dress was this:

I packed my stuff and went outside for a taxi, since I didn't have anyone to come with me. But instead I saw Nichkhun outside our house with his car parked next to him. "um Tiffany would you like to go to taeyeon's party with me"He asked."Ofcourse I would"I replied back thinking about what yoona had told me. I went into the car and sat at a seat next To Nichkhun. During the car ride it was pretty awkward. Both of us would just stay quite, thats what always happen when we're left togethere all alone in one place. Finally we got to taeyeon's party, it was pretty fancy and had a romantic theme."Taengoo I'm here"I yelled at her. I runned her way and hugged her."Happy birthday"I greeted her."thanks and I can't wait for your birthday"she thanked me giving me a smile. "so who did you come with"taeyeon asked me looking around the place. "U I came with Nichkhun why"I answered her."because there's going to be couple dances and games, but first lets start wth the couple dance"she told me. After that she went off and jumped onto the stage in front of us."hello ladies and gentlemens, to start with we will do the couple dance competition and starting off will be my bestfriend Tiffany and Nichkhun" she explained to everyone. And suddenly all eyes where on me and Nichkhun. We didn't bother to move saw Taeyeon and Jessica dragged us to the stage. I was completely nervous but when the music was being played I only stood still, Luckily Nichkhun helped me and with had all the fun we ever had.