Invitations, Surprises and Humiliation

Mirror on the Wall [HIATUS]

Mizuki's POV

After classes, I found Sung Hee talking AGAIN with Daesung but this time with Seungri. They seemed to have a good conversation and barging into the conversation was rather rude in Japan. I was about to turn the other direction until Sung Hee shouted my name.

"Mizu, over here!" yelled Sung Hee

Shoot! I almost got away with it.

I turned around and smiled at Sung Hee as I sat next to her away from Daesung and Seungri.

"So Daesung and Seungri were telling me some new japanese impersonations. Most of them I don't really know but you probably will know. Do you want to hear them?" asked Sung Hee.

"I would love to but I'm looking for my twin. Have you seen Riku?" I asked.

I'm sorry Sung Hee. Again, I can't tell you that I weirdly remembered meeting a Lee Seunghyun. Definitely it could be him that's sitting next to Daesung.

"No, I haven't seen him all day. Sorry. So you're not going to hear their impersonations?"

I looked at Sung Hee and the maknae line of BigBang.

I bowed to Daseung and Seungri.

"I'm sorry but finding my twin is my first priority. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. We are basically foreigners even so something bad might happened to him," I said formally.

I turned around and walked away but Sung Hee called out again.

"Wait! What about having dinner together!?!"

"Um, I kinda want to meet my cousin also. He's here somewhere in the Business Department. I'm having dinner with them so go out without me."

I'm sorry Sung Hee. I really want to go to dinner with them but seeing Seungri and Daesung is really not helping me right now. I don't know why I'm having a headache when I see them.

I walked around the Business Department and still didn't see them. The next thing I knew, I fell into someone's arms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Waking up, I realized that I was sitting on a bench sleeping on someone's shoulder.

My vision no longer was bury and saw it was Seungri. I stood up immediately and threw his sweater hitting his face.

"I see you're finally okay."

"Don't say things that make you look like a hero, you hypocrite!"

"Ha, I only helped you because you're the cousin of Hiro-hyung. I would have left you in the cold if you a nobody. You're not a VIP. You seem to destroy me  instead of my hyungs! If you were truly a fan, you would be like your friend Sung Hee."

"I haven't done anything to destroy you! You are the one who is destroying yourself."

"Maybe I am trying to destroy myself," said Seungri.

He went closer to me and I was scared because I really angered him. I backed away against the wall and he went closer. I felt trapped against the wall as he hit his hand near my face.

"If you really want to know the real me then let me show you," he whispered into my ear once again.

His breath was close to my face and I felt scared.

I saw him move away from me and laughed quietly.

"Ba~ ka~! You truly fell for that? Ha, I thought we were playing a game here. I feel like I'm winning," he smirked.

I was about to say something but he walked over the bench and grabbed his sweater.

"I'm taking my leave, brat. See you tomorrow," he replied in korean as he walked away.

When he was gone, I collapsed onto the ground and felt like I was being used once again.

What is wrong with me? Being scared? I could have kicked him. After all, I did it once. But why couldn't I move?

I walked toward the bench and got my school bag. I sat down on the bench and felt a little warm but I didn't know why. I shook the thought away as I walked home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I opened the door, Riku ran toward me and hugged me.

"He didn't do anything to you right?" he asked.

"Nope. We talked or actually shouted but I got home safely," I said.

It was mostly true but Seungri did threaten me but I'm keeping that a secret. I walked into my room and started my homework.

Wait? Did he know that I fainted? I'm not going to tell that information either.

 

Seungri's POV

I sat on my chair at my desk doing homework. It was the first time since I graduated from High School.

I thought about what happened today was good and bad.

 

*A few hours ago after Mizu left to look for her brother and cousin*

 

Sung Hee turned to me and she was rather sad that Mizu had turned down the invitation.

"I'm sorry. She would have gone but it seems something is going on in her mind. She wouldn't even tell me. Let's plan dinner later?" asked Sung Hee.

"Sure. Sure. I have to figure how to do my homework. Haha, I mean I haven't received actual written work since I graduated high school," said Daesung-hyung.

"Seungri-oppa, I know you are in bad terms with Mizu but she's isn't really mean. Right, I should go and find her. If she thinks too much...she might get dizzy," muttered Sung Hee to herself.

Sung Hee then left and went to the art department. When I heard that, I felt uneasy.

"Hyung, I'm going to the Business Department. Is it fine that you go home first?" I asked.

"Sure. If you're staying here longer, tell me so that I know your safe," smiled Daesung

"Hyung~" I whined.

I walked toward the Business Department and saw a  familiar face rather walking in a wobbly way. I knew it had to be Mizu as I rushed toward her. I caught her in time before she fell onto the ground.

I was going to take her to the nurse office hut it was kinda far from here. I didn't want anyone to see us like this so I did the best next thing and carried her to a bench area that nobody really visits.

There, I placed her down on laying position on the bench because she was short enough and I sat on the ground. I heard her phone ringing and saw it was Riku. I picked up the phone for her.

"Hello?"

"Mizu where- What? Seungri-ssi put Mizu on the phone." Riku spoke in Japanese first and then Korean.

"She's fine. She's trying to find something and me being here...I got dragged into this," I somewhat lied.

I didn't want him to know that she fainted and sleeping on the bench with my sweater as her blanket.

"Oh...Arasso...Wait! How come you answered for her?"

Crap! I almost fooled this guy ^^"

"She forgot her phone in her school bag so I'm answering it for you."

"Okay...bring her home safely."

After that, Riku hanged up. It was a relief that he took my word for it but I still felt like I was taking advantage of her.

I placed her phone in her school bag and decided to fix her position. I sat next to her. I carefully placed her in a sitting position and her sweater around me. I just waited for her to wake up. After a couple of minutes she moved closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Mizu...wake up?" I whispered.

I could smell the sweet scent on the shampoo she used. While she slept on my shoulder, I wanted her to wake up so I was about to yank her hair like I did back in the my trainees days.

"Mizu...wake up," I softly said.

"Oppa...stop bothering me," she mumbled.

I was shocked and thought she remembered but saw she was still asleep.

"Wake up..."

"Aniyo...."

She wrapped her hands around my shoulder like the she used to when she would get real tired of helping me on choreography or singing. I was somewhat happy that she remembered but at the same time it was her subconscious mind....

When night came, she finally woke up.

"So you're finally okay," I said.

We argued and finally she barked at me for no reason to the point I started getting angry.

Because of my anger, I started to walk closer her and trapping her to the wall. I slammed my hand next to her face so she wouldn't move.

"If you really want to know the real me then let me show you," I whispered into her ear.

I saw her scared because she thought I was going to do something but I wasn't low. Instead, I laughed, rather angrily, because I was winning this game she wanted to play.

"Ba~ ka~! You truly fell for that? Ha, I thought we were playing a game here. I feel like I'm winning," I smirked.

I turned away from her and walked over for my sweater. I glanced at her and gave a smirk.

"I'm taking my leave, brat. See you tomorrow."

After that I went home without any regrets but I wanted her to at least recover one memory of me...(Um she did...She's just too stubborn!!!!)

 

*back at his desk*

 

"Seungri-ah...Jiyong-hyung wants to talk to you," said Daesung as he saw me doing homework.

I took my phone and saw Daesung-Hyung looking over my work.

"Hello Jiyong-Hyung~"

"Seungri! Don't do anything stupid and spread rumors about us at school!"

"Hyung! I haven't asssh..."

"What? I'm hearing a curse word..."

"I didn't curse!!!! Hyung~ What do you want? I'm trying to do my homework..."

Leader laughed at me and tried to stop but he couldn't stop.

What's so funny? It's true though >.>

"I'm trying to see if my little maknae is fine."

"Hyung~ stop that! I'm not little anymore -.-"

"And cut. That's a great segment with the maknae and leader."

"Hyung, you were in a recording?!?!?"

I waited for answer, nothing...I answered again.

"Leader!!!!!"

I waited and then heard beeping....He already hanged up -.-

Daesung was trying to hold his laughter in the background.

"Did he also do this to you?"

"Well...no....Tae-hyung did though..but not as bad as Jiyong-Hyung's conversation with you...."

Embarrassed on television and world wide Internet...great -.-"

"I'm going to finish my homework," I said.

I saw Daesung correcting my answers.

"Hyung~ I'm not done yet!"

Daesung gave my homework back and left the room. I saw he didn't correct my business homework only my acting homework.

I shook my head in embarrassment because I was humiliated by Jiyong-hyung....

After I was done with my homework, I saw Daesung fell asleep already so I went to sleep also.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's two days before BB's last concert in USA T.T I'm going to that :D ^^ 

Also please check out my other story that I should be writing right now...I HAVE! I'm still currently editing chapter 2. 

Anyways here is https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304459/two-birds-tied-in-one-endless-fate-fairytale-you-exo-chen