the poison stare 2

The Poison Stare

Taemin’s breath become hard than usual, has no idea that he was about to pass out again or because he has safed from any inju-, wait, he safed

 

Iam safe

 

Taemin let out a loud gasp when he heard a big groan from the guy under him, immedietly get his body up and make a little distance to make an apologize pose

 

“I, iam sorry, I really sorry!” he said, bowing his head as low as he can to tell how much he really feel bad about this. He keep his head down, not dare to look up to the guy in front of him while Kai realese the rope from Taemin’s leg.

 

“its not your fault in the first place, you just got tricked.” Kai said, throwing the rope as far as he can and get up,”but you should be more carefull and don’t be too weak, no wonder you always being a joke by them, I guess” he add, put his both hand on pocket pants while Taemin sit still, head keep down even more for pitying himself, wishing the guy to just left him so he could let the tears fall and crying out his life.

 

“get up” said Kai gently, leaning his hand to the shock boy that looking at his hand as it was the most amazing things he ever seen.

 

“yah don’t get it wrong, you shouldn’t  be weak but its not mean you have to force yourself to hold the pain alone. Your ankle just bump right? I know that’s hurt, I ever feel the same” Taemin sniff, nearly to cry when he reach Kai’s soft hand, supporting him to get up and hold him for a second before he can stand stable.

 

Taemin stunned, not able to say a single word such a “thanks” or else when he dare to bring up his head and meet with a sharp yet soft gaze Kai’s own. Afraid he would just cry in front of the guy that just transferred here this morning, Taemin excuse himself, walking slowly to adjust the hurt of his ankle.

 

“need some help?” Taemin stop there, turn his head awkwardly before shaking his head with a very innocent smile on his face and walk again. Kai didn’t do what he should do because he know the boy still need someone for being accompany or else. He just stand there, not moving even an inch when Taemin gave him that sweet smile. Strangely, he can heard his heart pounding sound, so fast, so loud. Somehow, bringing hot sensation up to his face.

 

------------------..-----------------

 

“hhh” Taemin sigh, for a million times already since he woke up this morning, not sure what he’s been thinking but he has this feeling since yesterday, nervous. Fortunately he didn’t get same class with the guy who safed him after that incident, or he would be so embrassed because he didn’t even know his name.

 

He walk slowly, feeling a little bit pain around his feet, but thinking again, he was lucky that someone rescued him. Finally. He let out a small smile, cheek blushing lighly as he passing the gate’s school. But the smile isn’t last long when he realized a group of guys are spotting him, eyes doesn’t see anywhere but him. Taemin start to shivering, there’s too late if he wants to take an alternative way because the tan colored skin, black hair guy is looking at him now.

 

Minho stand there, proudly, a smirk spread along his manly face while Taemin grip his bag tigher, head down, and eyes shut.

 

“sorry i couldn’t come over to you yesterday, I was too busy that I have to hold back not to see you” not even a second, Minho already exactly one meter away from Taemin

 

“and why are you limping? Fell somewhere?” their faces just an inch disntance, Taemin shut open his eyes and gasp when Minho snatch his bag,”let me keep your bag to not get dirt” Minho step back and being repleace with many guys approaching Taemin with a chuckle, thingking that,”yah Minho, do you really give us this chicken??”

 

Taemin then being pushed again. Not wanting to show off his weakness too fast, Taemin bit his bottom lip, avoiding to scream

 

“AAAA!” one of the guy take a grip around Taemin’s ankle, makes the weak one scream and roll his body side to side while everybody’s laught, enjoying the show

 

“n-no, hah, p-please stop” the audible sound is so poor

 

“looks!!he’s begging!!what a cute!!” and the rest of them start to laught again, hand still on Taemin’s ankle and grip it tigher. Taemin trow his head to back, shut his eyes, and bit his lip harder, feeling amazing pain trought his body

 

“yah, we can’t hear you, say it louder please”

 

Taemin patted hard, eyes half open, trying to get his body up,”s-sto-“

 

“STOP” maybe it just his illusion that he heard a loud voice, thingking for someone help him is the most he needs. The sound of beating each other makes him realized that this isn’t just illusion. Taemin open his eyes more, to get a better looking to guy that stand in front of him

 

Kai is unstopable, he keep beating and kicking all the guys that had torture the weak one, makes they scream on their lungs

 

“are you all under the command?” asked him flatly, chewing his bubble gum for waiting an answer. Not getting his answer, Kai tread one of the guy feet, hardly, as the guy then reveal anything

 

“its Choi Minho!” he said before get his back step and running away

 

“huh, chicken” Kai spil out his bubble gum and kneeling to half almost faint Taemin, looking straight at him with that tired eyes. Before he could protest, Kai lift him bridal style while Taemin left there speechless, unable to say a words, again. They journey inside the school is very awkward, mostly for Taemin, thanks think that school still quite, not much students wants to spent their morning in school anyway.

 

“okay, we might get lose if youre not give me school infirmary direction” said Kai, Taemin bowing his head, feel a sudden warm just to hear his voice

 

“th, that way, just turn right on the second alley” said Taemin in a very, low voice. A shy tone is audible enough to Kai, and he like it. He relieve a little because Taemin doesn’t lean his head to his body or he would die in embarassement because a loud sound form from his heart.

 

Soon as they reach the infirmary room, Kai placing Taemin on the bed, going to the cupboard filled with many kind of medecion and search for gell for Taemin’s ankle

 

“it would be hurt, but it’s the best way to heal the swelling ankle” said Kai, giving his rescue smile for the first time. Taemin stunning, doesn’t know what happen when he feel his heart beating faster, the different feel when Minho or enother students try to bully him, it’s the soft one, the safe one.

 

A sudden pain spread when Kai give him a massage, the pain is undeniable until Taemin think he could faint just because of massage. But soon, he can feel the pain has reduced, its so comfortable.

 

“better?” asked Kai still on his massage mode and Taemin nodding his head

 

“done! Yourn’t supposed to walk for the next half day if you want a total heal, so lets skip all classes” Kai said again, bringing a light chuckle from Taemin. Just like a virus, Kai chuckle as well, not knowing because of his ridiculous statement or he’s so much over the heel with the boy’s chuckle

 

“thank you. I don’t know how to pay your kindness” said Taemin, finally, daring himself to look straight to those lazy eyes

 

“it, doesn’t matter, really” replay Kai and Taemin shaking his head for the respond

 

“no no, you don’t know how much you had helped me” said Taemin sadly, he looking down and sigh

 

Kai doesn’t like the idea about him hearing a little sob from the boy, he get closer to Taemin, sit on the edge of the bed and placing his hand to raise Taemin’s wet face. Kai always hate it when someone crying over something unimportant and how easy to show off their weakness, but he hate it when he see Taemin’s tears. The tears are so precious that he think it shouldn’t be out.

 

“it doesn’t matter how many times I get used with this, it still hurt” Taemin feel so , he shouldn’t crying in front of anyone specially a guy that he even forget whose the name is. That’s why he realized how shamefull he is when Kai pulling him in a hug, lend his bare shoulder, his hair gently until Taemin can’t control his emotion anymore, makes the cry go louder.

 

---------------------..------------------

 

A crowd of peoples filled the cafeteria when the lunch break hit the time, mostly by a well famous students, including the only men with proportion of body

 

“oppa iam really happy this morning, that ugly didn’t came to class!” said one of the girl, flirting as much as she can to Minho while Minho just remove himself to get free

 

“o really? I couldn’t play with him then today” said him

 

“yah oppa, I also want to play with you! Beside, the class got more bored because Kai didn’t coming too”

 

“ah,that Kai guy, I wonder if he come” not long after that, a scream could be heard around the area when Kai come in to cafeteria, walking confidently as he passing the girls that stopping all their activities just to take a great moment walking in front of them. He stop in the middle of the room for a second, eyes roaming over the room for searching, and there it goes. He waste no time to come over the table where the most wanted person is there.

 

“finally, decide to join?” asked Minho

 

“stand up Choi Minho” said Kai coldly, eyes never leave the chocolate orbs. Minho then stand up, feeling like he should accepting the challenge if that those words are mean. A second later, Minho could feel a string of red fell down from his mouth, Kai really play unfair because he smack Minho’s face right before he couldn’t completely stand up. Feel like a loser, he fight back and punching the face carelessly

 

“what the you were doing?!!” scream Minho. Kai come closer again to placing a hard beat once again. Minho fell on the table, back against the hard wood and Kai take the chance to kick him hard, but not long until Minho quickly stand up again and throw his anger powerfully as all students afraid to disbant the two

 

“YAH YAH,YOU TWO STOP!” an executive students body makes their way to distance the two,”Suho, Kris, hold them!” as a command, Suho circling his arm around Kai’s stomatch while Kris do the same to Minho

 

“this is very embrassing! Wasting time just to beat each other, ridiculous! You want us to take you to headmaster? Minho, this is your last year in high school, you are a senior so you shouldn’t showing this kind of “action” to your junior, don’t make any trouble anymore” said Onew, glance to the opposite direction,”and you, you are new here, so please don’t make any bad record, its not gonna be good for your graduation”

 

“that er attacked me first” said Minho, defending himself

 

“an like you should be ashame for being born” Kai said as he force for being free and left the area

 

----------------..--------------

 

Taemin sit there, waiting for almost an hour, finding an empty chair where Kai was supposedly sat on. He shouldn’t being sleeping at the first place, specially, he was sleeping when Kai caress his hair softly, with him, CRYING out his life!

 

”ugh, stupid!!now what you gonna do to him??you must wet his shirt!” he thought. His face lift up and eyes staring to the opened door to reaveal the guy with a bump all over his face but still looks cool

 

“wha,what was happened?” for a few second, Taemin’s lost for his words, have not idea what the hell was happened as long as he sleep, not even realized that he almost get out from the bed

 

“yah, still there! You shouldn’t move too much” Kai closed the door quickly and placing a plastic with hamburger and banana milk inside

 

“bring my bag” Kai looks puzzeled, Taemin’s expression makes him curious, did he just give an order to him? “come here” Taemin said again while Kai doing so. He has no idea until Taemin bring out his aid kit box and take a cotton with alcohol

 

“waw, you have pla- ouw!!” Taemin keep concenstrate to sweap the bleed carefully, and placing the famous keroro bead aid over the visible line on his cheek after that

 

When it done, the both are not do anything except staring to each other, searching for any interesting think why you never boring just to look at the eyes

 

“mmph!” Taemin is the one who broke the atmosphere, he almost brust into a loud laught when Kai’s expression is somehow asking if something wrong with him

 

“you look cute” said Taemin sincerely

 

“yah!its because this keroro of yours!” said Kai, pointing to his new keroro print plester, makes Taemin finally laught while Kai can’t do much except for join the laught. There’s again, actually there’s nothing more to be laughted but they can’t help it until a weird sound coming from his empty stomatch

 

Taemin stop laughing and covering his face with both his hand,”ahh,iam very embrassing” whine Taemin makes Kai fall from his laughter, Taemin is just so adorable at this state

 

“I know I know, that’s why I bring you food” Taemin peeking a little between his finger, still feeling embrassed and like a fool before he reach the hamburger and mouthed “thanks” to the long smiling guy in front of him

 

Taemin open the wrap slowly, head keep lower due to reduce his bashful. He take a little bit at first, but growing bigger since he isn’t realized how starving he is. Before he eat up all the piece, he look again to Kai which his expression showing nothing but to the hamburger

 

“he, here” said Taemin, hand a little shaking when he feeding Kai while Kai opening his mouth willingly, makes them giggling for some unknowen reason

 

“may I know with whom you were fight?” Kai’s smile fall slowly, but keep chewing the hamburger inside

 

“I fought with a jerk” answere him coldly

 

“a,are you angry? Iam sorry” Kai look again to Taemin unbelievely, why he always apologize unreasonly? He sure a birth of doing apologize, should he take an advantage here?

 

“you kinda ruin my mood” said Kai carelessly, streching his head and yawning while Taemin looks terrified, eyes seems bigger than usual and start to glassy

 

“I, I really am sorry” said him, just like a whisper but audible enough for Kai to be heard

 

“how about accompany me today? You send me to a great café here and ill send you home, deal?”

 

“bu, but, that’s mean we skip the entire classes?”

 

“its ok, just this day, come on” Kai didn’t wait anylonger that he already make a piggy back pose, gesturing Taemin to climb on his shoulder and get out from the hell called school. Its not a matter for Kai to carrying Taemin all the time because Taemin is the closest like pillow, soft, light, pluffy, very comfortable whenever we used it on bed…….BED????!!!

 

The half their way to truant all the classes, the first time for Taemin and a millions times for Kai is an awkward again. They aren’t forget all the think they trhought for almost five hours but the feel when their body’s has no distant are totally an opposite. Fortunately, they can’t see each other faces clearly.

 

“hey, are we going to passing the cafetaria?” asked Taemin suddenly

 

“well, yeah, that’s the best way so we won’t get chaught by the teachers right??” well, Kai is right but avoiding teacher its not the priority, what he gulping the most is they will passing the most crowded place in this school where the clock still in its lunch time, so undeniable, there must be a lot of students there, and its hard to deal with it since they aren’t transparant

 

“iam sorry, if you mind to being seen like this with me, we can turn around and use another way, but it could be further I think” Taemin denies in respond, shaking his head fastly, disagree with Kai’s statement

 

“there’s nothing problem with me!! Iam the one who should worry if you mind doing piggyback to me” there is a sigh from Taemin,”you might has no friends if you seen with me” whisper Taemin, unconfident tone are clearly out from his lips while Kai turn his head a little so he could see Taemin’s face, smiling gently, enough for Taemin to witness that pure thing

 

“iam so not mind for being with you, if you worry about that”

 

Taemin always hate himself for being such a transparant mind, he always hate himself for always give a negative judgment for all peoples around him with the fact there is somone who truly honest for him, he hate it when he couldn’t be the one who make the situation comfortable, he hate it when he needs to let out his tears just because his emotion playing cruel with him.

 

As prediction, all the pair of eyes not looking at anywhere but to the new famous hot guy with the legendary school looser at his back. A loud gasp, mostly from the girls, are totally annoying, if he hasn’t Taemin on his back, Kai might have curse all the peoples endelessly. Taemin just hiding his face on Kai’s back while Kai whispering something silly, enough to makes Taemin laught on his back and for a while forgetting all the whisper and stare.

 

And for some reason, Minho can’t taking out his gaze until the two was gone behind the wall

 

--------------------..----------------

 

 

“you really live in this apartement? Alone?” after a long four hours has spent with talking about each other, they got closer in such a time. Taemin shocked when Kai tells him that he ever playing a joke with his teacher back then on his old school so he got destantion for a weeks or he almost burn the entire building because he failed to mixed a few liquid in chemistry class.

 

“kinda, my family and I live separetely, so I have to deal with my financial condition” with a limited financial income, Taemin has to deal with anything in case for being survive, so he has no option about housewifely, wait, why I choose housewifely instead of husbandly?? A, nevermind

 

Finally they reach out the third floor where’s Taemin room is there. Kai bend down a little so Taemin could down safely

 

“you should be fine tomorrow, I guess. Ill talk to the owner of this apartement for make a elevator”

 

“ya, the cost will be expensive then” they laught again, not counting how much they had doing that

 

“ok, see you!”

 

“Kai”

 

“hhm?”

 

“why did you want to helped me?”

 

“I think the reason is needless when it come to help each other, but for you, thanks for this ridiculous keroro that makes me know you even before the first time we meet"

 

--------------------------..-----------------------------

 

#i think i lost my sense!!!!something distract me so bad recently, i hope i didnt makes anyone who read this story dissapoint!!and well, my english is getting worse, please forgive me!keep enjoy!!