The Poison Stare 1

The Poison Stare

“pay attention Lee Taemin!”

 

Taemin straight his body instantly, rubbing his eyes as everybody laught and whisper some stupid stuff about him. Its getting usual for him to have such an from his classmate but the feel can never be lessen. Everybody knows about Lee Taemin existence for being the school loser, the sweetest bullied target. The guys love to have fun with him because he just so weak to fight back while the girls curse him endlessly because simple, he is the only one beauty creature that every girls envy of. Taemin would love to has a single friend but unfortunately, everyone just leave or let him alone, because the ace of any sport, the example of all perfection human being won’t be happy. Choi Minho has his own reason to makes that statement that everybody’s not really care about, its about have some fun and Taemin makes the day so “colorful”.

 

Taemin take a look to the watch hanging in the wall, how he pray to stop the time so he doesn’t need to think about escape from all this curse, but to late. The bell has ringing, all the students hurridly leave the room, except for Taemin. He sigh, when will he got used to this feeling? He  doesn’t know about his life anymore whenever he step out from the class. He walk slowly, eyes looking at the floor and head bow, praying to any Gods to safe his life today until a voice freeze him, along with a strongfull step Taemin never fail to knowing it. He stop there, right in front of the door, not dear to do anything. The step has stop, and Taemin seems know why.

 

“so, has decided to giving up yourself before I found you? how manly”a deep voice  said, much more to make Taemin shivering. Minho circling his arm around Taemin’s shoulder and shout,”what you guys want to see today?”

 

“just makes him disappear oppa, I don’t want to see him around!!” shout one of the girl, followed with an approval from the others, with that, Taemin can feel his body move to back, fastly, and hard as he lose balance so his back crash the cold floor, hit his head until a “DUK” sound could be heard enough. A scream of enjoyness is a backsound before everything going blur, as the eyes close with its own.

 

Taemin doesn’t realize how long he has been sleeping, or maybe faint because its dark already. He found himself still use his uniform in the place he remember clearly, the class. He then remember what was the last think had happened to him. Choi Minho has pushed him to the floor and left him here, alone, cold, and starving. He try to get up, his right elbow support his body as the other hand reach his head, reflect because the sudden dizzy. He hardly move his feet to the door, but for his shock, it was locked.

 

“help! Somebody could hear me?? HELP!!!” Taemin fall again to the floor, a tears couldn’t be hold as he hope for any help disprately. He sob, feeling a thousand knife stap his skin because the coldness. His lips is dry, he needs at least a water to avoid him from dehydration. He lean his back to the door, close his eyes once again, wishing it just one of his bad dream so he can find himself wake up on his soft bed with warm blanket covering his body. But it’s not happen. Here he is, still on the same place in the same condition like before. He open his eyes, search for any chance to get him out of there, and finally he get up, bring his feet to the window, and open it. Maybe God pity him, the class is in first floor which he can jump safely enough to fall to ground.

 

He walking lazily on the street, shirt dirty due to fell on the ground, and empty stomach. What he wants the most now is his soft bed, his chicken pajamas, and three bottles of banana milk. But something caught his attention when a dog walking across him, limping with some visible blood wetting the brown soft of it hair.

 

“Omo!! What happened to you??” Taemin running instantly, forgetting about how his body tired so much to reach the fluppy thing. He check the source of the blood, surprise that the wound is big enough, another dog must be the maker of this bite.

 

“You fought did you? poor you, let me heal you ok? wait” Taemin place the dog on his lap while the hairy thing obeyly sit and lean a little to Taemin’s stomatch, asking for attention. Taemin smile, take an aid kit from his bag he always borrow since the first day he came home with wound around his body. He clean the blood with tissue since he doesn’t has any water, put the bandage and placing a keroro printed bead aid above the bandage.

 

“Done! Don’t fight anymore ok??” He lift the dog and shake it a little while the dog barking cutely and Taemin’s cheek. A slight pain could be feel when it the spot.

 

“Ah, it must be created when I was fell from the window, thank you, eeem??” he said when he check a silver necklace hanging, rubbing the circle silver for get a better view before the dog jump from his lap and running, leaving Taemin shockly with the necklace name in his hand.

 

“Yah, you forget this!!” shout Taemin, as he think that the dog will listen and get back. Silly.

 

-----------------..------------------

 

“what are you doing out there? its late, you have school tomorrow”

 

“just a second umma! Ugh, where are you??” finally, a running dog come over the house, giving a relief sigh to the guy that has waiting for an hour,”yah!!where have you been?” he bend down, take the head of the dog and caress the furr,”you losed your necklace  huh? what the hell this keroro??yah, you are lucky someone healed you, don’t fought with dog you doesn’t know anymore you pabo!” he said then pouring a milk in the bowl,”here, drink it quickly and sleep or umma will scold us”

 

----------------..----------------

 

It would be a nice day to spent a day off just on the bed, cudling with the warm blanket and no school, if only nothing any important exams today. Taemin has to struggle “again” to attend school and do his life normally, or not. Everybody’s now start to mock to his keroro bead aid on his cheek, it looks ridiculous, but that’s just the best reason instead of he looks cuter and awesome with that childish plester. A noisy class turn into a wishper suddenly as the teacher enter the class with a bad-looks-y boy behind, hanging his bag on his shoulder, hair messy and lazy looks but damn, every girl just happy as hell when his eyes roaming the new person one by one.

 

“alright class, here we have a new classmate, he just moved here a mounth ago, his name is-“

 

“Kai, may I sit know seongsenim?” asked Kai

 

“alright, befriend with him class, you can sit now there, in the corner beside Lee Taemin” Kai walking carelessly, ignore all the whisper the students make for a new guy. He trow his bag on table and sit there, rubbing his hair once again before lean his back to the chair and staring to the boy beside.

 

Taemin sit there still, read some formula written on his chemistry book, mostly because he doesn’t care about the all think the students are talking about. The lesson went so long, Taemin decide to has his proper rest now, at least, he has to charge his energy to the next three hours, who knows what happen to him today.

 

-------------------..-------------------

 

“he is so cool and cute!!”

 

“OMG!!why should we have another prince here??Minho oppa only enough to makes me stay single!!”

 

“I guess he is so careless and cold heart but hell, HE IS HOT!!Minho oppa is HOT TOO!!”

 

Not an hour yet, a news about this Kai guy spreading just like a virus, from mouth to mouth until the whole building know about him and of course, the ever gergous man in the school has caught it, wondering if he can make a nice friendship with him, Lee Taemin would be a death meat for sure.

 

“Kai?”

 

“ye, yes, that’s the name, he attended to my class this morning” a short baozi guy answer Minho when he was about to go back to class before Minho grab his shoulder and he start to shivering like crazy. Minho smile in satisfaction, staring at the bubbly guy in front of him, and pinch the bun looks like

 

“Do some favor for me before you go will you?” Minseok nodding his head fastly, knowing he has no defense at all while his friend next to him, Jongdae, absolutely unhelping

 

-------------------..-------------------

 

While in the other place, Kai completely innocent about this new place called school, if he count it right, he has spent 30 minutes only for bathroom. He slam the door hars enough, stealing all attention and instantly glare back as he say,”don’t mind me, finish all you’re own business please”

 

He reach to the closest closet and pull his zipper pants, let out a relieve sigh as soon as.. well, some guy stuff.

 

“you are Kai?” said a low, manly voice, a little due to his activity he is doing right now

 

“yeah, please don’t say my name that way” said Kai, anticipating for any possibility (of what?)

 

“haha, pardon me, we shouldn’t meet this way for the first conversation you know” Kai look at the guy beside him, from his head to toe, searching for any interesting to bring up his mood. After finishing his stuff, Kai step his feet to the wastafel, along with the talkative guy

 

“I’m Minho” said the guy, washing his hand as well

 

“hi Minho” reply Kai

 

“so this is your first day in school? Welcome then”

 

“your welcome. What do you want by the way?” asked Kai again for Minho surprise, he doesn’t seems like another students that would freak out whenever the great Choi Minho come for approaching

 

“well, I usually hang on school’s café for break time, you can come over”

 

Kai flashing a friendly smile,”ill think about that” then he leave, stretching his body and yawning lazily while walking back to his class

 

--------------------..------------------

 

“yah Minseok ah, don’t do that!!how if everyone come in suddenly and chaught you??”

 

“yah, that’s why you have to help me Jongdae!!go to the door and tell me if someone’s coming” Jongdae get up hesistantly, afraid that they might get chaught. He run his feet to the door before come back again quickly and hugging his best friend behind. Minseok expression got shock as he smack Jongdae’s head immedietly,”pabo!!!it won’t be long, I just tie his one leg again”

 

“no need no need!!just one is enough, Minho won’t be angry!!hurry Minseok, I nearly pee on my pants!!”

 

“aish!!lets go, sorry Taemin” whisper Minseok, afraid to wake the peacefull Taemin and feel sorry for doing this to him

 

The two best friend running as fast as they can before the door opened in its own

 

“WAAAAAA!!!” the two scream for the sudden human after the door

 

“WE’RE SORRY, WE JUST GOT INSTRUCTION FROM MIN-“ before Jongdae just spill out everything, Minseok come his way to smack his friends face and pull him to escape

 

Kai stand there, dumbfounded as the two escaping themselves and run like there’s no tomorrow. Kai pick his head inside and raise his right eyebrow, find nothing but the boy beside him that still sleeping. Kai walking slowly, stop at the front table to look over the sleeping boy, amazed with the sleeping habit he luckily watch for the second time from the same person. How he nearly chuckle when Taemin mention such as,”banana milk” and “hamburger” in the middle of his sleep, now Taemin still in his culiner dream when he thought he’s going to deaf because of the scream Minseok and Jongdae has made. Kai found himself enjoying the sleeping boy, watching the unmoved body there from a far, planning to take a moment with his camera phone before he realize a rope around his one leg, tied strongly with the table’s leg

 

“KRIIIIIIIIIIING”

 

Taemin groaning, eyes still shut as he yawn and do some stretching before he get a better view to the watch

 

“OMO!!ITS LUNCH ALREADY!!” he get up hurriedly, ready for get out from the class

 

“STOP!!” but its too late, Taemin couldn’t hold back his body as he lost the gravity, he shut his eyes, not ready for hit the hard and cold floor for the second time, but instead, he fall on the hard yet warm thing. He opening his eyes a little to find a couple arms circling his body, secure him from any pain

 

---------------------------..------------------------------

#actually i have one undone story, iam such an but ill keep writing and complete my story,so please, enjoy :D