My heart's capacity

4Ever Love Series - Black Keys

 

Hyo Jin

 

Playing the piano is my life.

Well it is one of the things that is important in my life.

I only knew piano because of one person. And I owe him with all of my life.

His voice is always calm. So if you get something wrong he would cheer you up!

I would just wish I could see him. Just a glimpse of his smile would bring me an undying happiness.

 

Hyo Jin

 

Playing the piano is my life.

Well it is one of the things that is important in my life.

I only knew piano because of one person. And I owe him with all of my life.

His voice is always calm. So if you get something wrong he would cheer you up!

I would just wish I could see him. Just a glimpse of his smile would bring me an undying happiness.

---------------♥----------------

5 years ago

 

I heard cars pass by. I sat and waited on a bench in the park, alongside my brother. We were waiting for my tutor. A piano tutor!

How lovely this day is! I hope we get along well.

A few minutes went by when I heard footsteps.

“Excuse me you must be my Hyun Hyuk, I am gonna be your tutor  My name is Kyuhyun” a boy said.

“Oh no, not me! My sister is the one your going to be teaching. You see she has no use of her eyes anymore so… she cant see anything. So will you teach her to play by ear instead?” Hyun Hyuk asked.

“of course! Hi ! what Is your name?” kyuhyun asked me.

“huh? My name….. Well my name is Hyo Jin. Nice to meet you” I said

“im kyuhyun it’s a pleasure to meet you too! The key to learning the piano is to memorize each note…..”

Kyuhyun trailed on.

Hyun Hyuk watched the two smile and talk to each other , it was like they knew each other from childhood.

He was also happy that he finally saw his sister smile again.