One day or the Other

4Ever Love Series - Black Keys

|STUCK IN THE MOMENT

One day or The Other

Epilogue. 

 

"Another Day in the city. A rural and Dangerous place to be. I myself couldn't blame it. I only wanted to be here, just because of one person.  

Hyo Jin, whom I knew ever since I started teaching Piano lessons. 

Even though we see each other everyday. I still cant wait  to see her everyday. It's really not a problem too see her since she goes to class with her brother, Joon Soo, who assists her  everyday. But i guess she's learning now. 

Oh i forgot to tell. Hyo Jin is blind. She's been like that ever since she had a chemical spill into her eyes. She never recovered her sight since then. but that was months ago.

Even though, she is nice, caring, and is okay with anything. Even if she's blind. she only wants to play the piano. for most of the time. 

And by the way, my name is Cho, Kyuhyun. and this is my lo-"

"Hey don't forget about me" hyo Jin said. 

Kyuhyun was videoing himself in His room. Smiling he wrapped his arms around Hyo Jin. 

Hyo Jin and Kyuhyun smiled at the camera. 

 

"Our love story" Kyuhyun continued. 

 

She wasn't blind any more. ever since someone donated his/her eyes to her. 

 

---------------------