I Love You.... Goodbye

I Love You.... Goodbye

Hyunseong's POV

 

I sat on the bed reading her letter over and over again, not believing that she just left and me and thinking that this was all just a dream.. a bad dream.

 

- Flashback -

"Jagi, I'm here! We finished our practice early today." I yelled as I enter in Hanul's apartment.

*hmm. why is it so dark in here* I thought and the lights

"Jagiya.. I'm here." I called again

"where is that girl? did she go out? I'll just take a nap then and wait for her" I mumbled to myself

I woke up a few hours later..

*It's pretty late..* I thought as I checked the time

I went to the kitchen to see if Hanul came already..

nope. 

laundry room..

nope.

bathroom..?

nope. 

*aish where is she?*

Lastly, I went in her room.

empty.

I was about to leave when I noticed a letter on her bed table..

I took the letter and read it.

 

" To: Hyunseong,

                                    You're probably wondering where I am right now.. Mianhe Hyunseong-ah for not telling you.. I know after you read this you probably will never forgive me. Hyunseong-ah.. I just want to thank you for all the memories, for the fun times, for always being there for me, for taking care of me, for loving me. thank you.. for everything. I'm really sorry for not telling you this face to face but my parents want me to go back to the States.. and I know you're asking why... I think it's much better if you don't know the reason of me going back home.. Hyunseong-ah.. my love, my superhero.. I'm sorry for not properly saying goodbye.. I just didn't have the courage to... I probably wouldn't be able to let you go if I had to say goodbye to you in person.. I'm really really sorry.. I hope you understand. I know you'll probably hate me after reading this but I just want to say that I'm really thankful to God that he has given me you.. even just for a short while. I'm really grateful. Also, say goodbye to the other members for me and sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye in person. Hyunseong-ah take care of yourself.. I hope you find a better person that is more deserving of your love.. a person that will love you more than I ever did.. a person that will never hurt you and who will stay with you forever. I guess this is it.. Hyunseong-ah...

                                                                                                           I love you...

                                                                                                                               Goodbye. 

                                                                                                                                                                                  Sincerely, Hanul 

- End of Flashback -

 

tears fell from my eyes as I read her letter once more...

"Hanul-ah.. why..why did you leave me? what happened to our promise that we will always be together? Hanul-ah.. please come back to me.."

I lay on her bed and closed my eyes hoping that this was all just a dream..

"Hanul-ah...come back please.. saranghae.."

 

 

                                                

 

hope you guys liked it! hehe! thanks for reading! ♥