Shot

My boss's son

“My stomach hurts hyung,” Ryeowook whimpered.

“You were shot,” Sungmin stated as he rubbed his own bullet scar.

“You couldn’t shoot me in the arm or something?” Ryeowook pouted. Sungmin smiled kissing his young lover and sitting up.

“I had to make it look real.” Sungmin replied.

“You shot me in the stomach!” Ryeowook yelped.

“At least I didn’t shoot you in the chest.” Sungmin snapped indicating the chest shot Ryeowook had managed. Ryeowook looked sympathetic at that. The doctors had been forced to work immediately at the wound on his chest when they had safely been brought from the house. Kyuhyun had paid the coroners more than enough to keep their mouths shut and work.

“Sorry hyung, I was startled when they walked in.” Ryeowook mumbled as he got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” Sungmin asked curiously.

“I have to pee, you almost hit my bladder, learn to aim.” Ryeowook ordered before closing the bathroom door. Sungmin smirked before the door opened to reveal Kyuhyun. Sungmin glared at him before returning his eyes to the scenery.

“You need to hold up your end of the deal Sungmin, I killed my father.” Kyuhyun said.

“I thought you said Yesung would do it?” Sungmin retorted.

“He did, the plan has gone great so far.” Kyuhyun replied. Sungmin could have begged to differ, they hadn’t been shot.

“Why do I think it was Wook and I who got the worse end of this deal.” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun shrugged before sitting on the bed and eyeing the bathroom door where Ryeowook’s curses from having to rebandaged his scar were heard.

“So, your father is dead. How do you feel about that?” Sungmin asked curiously. He may have hated the man, and that man may have hated him, but he was still his father.

“Sad, but it was either kill or be killed.” Kyuhyun pointed out. Sungmin nodded in understanding. The bathroom door opened allowing Ryeowook to walk in with a frown on his face.

“I hate you both right now.” He growled taking a seat at Sungmin’s feet.

“What’s wrong with him?” Kyuhyun asked.

“He’s sore that I shot him.” Sungmin replied as he scratched his lovers head.

“Deal with it, and Sungmin, you have to kill him when the time is right.” Kyuhyun explained making Sungmin nod.

“Haven’t we already done enough hyung?” Ryeowook asked after Kyuhyun left the room.

“We can’t half way do things Wookie,” Sungmin stated making Ryeowook pout. This was not how he wanted to be. Ever since this plan was cocked up, they were placed in unfavorable situations.

“Wookie, I’m sorry about all of this.” Sungmin suddenly whispered drawing Ryeowook’s attention.

“Wae?” he asked.

“For shooting you, for involving you. This is my fight I shouldn’t make you help me.” Sungmin said. Ryeowook scoffed before walking over to his lover.

“Min hyung, I chose to help you. You didn’t force me to do anything.” Ryeowook explained. Sungmin blinked confused.

“I shot you, didn’t you hate me for that?” Sungmin asked.

“Right now I’m pretending it never happened.” Ryeowook smiled before walking over to his lover’s side. “Besides, I shot you back.”

Sungmin smiled as he kissed his lover. Tomorrow they would kill his father.