The boss

My boss's son

It had gone better than Kyuhyun had planned. Sungmin’s body was being taken to the coroner’s with Ryeowook’s. Their friends were all in tears as the two were placed behind closed doors. Yesung stood beside him with an emotionless face waiting for farther orders from his younger lover.

“Are you sure this will work?” Yesung asked. Having the two shoot eachother had been horrible to watch, but the two had pulled it off.

“Yes, and now no one will touch them.” Kyuhyun explained. Yesung nodded as he turned to look at his grieving friends.

“Do we tell them?” Yesung asked. Kyuhyun shook his head, no he couldn’t let them in yet.

“Come on Yesung, we need to pay my father a visit.” Kyuhyun stated. Yesung nodded as he followed Kyuhyun away from the truck holding the minwook couple.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Hyukjae couldn’t stop crying as he clung to Donghae’s side. The sight of seeing both Sungmin and Ryeowook dead by eachother’s hand made him want to puke. How could they just leave them like this? Did they not understand that they would be leaving behind their friends? Everywhere he looked, he could see his friends crying over the loss of the master and his lover. Leeteuk was worse than the others though, he was in Kangin’s arms crying a river. He and Kangin had been the ones to cover the two up after the doctors had come to take them. It must have been hard, Hyukjae knew he wouldn’t have been able to do it. He doubted he would be able to attend the funeral. Sungmin’s father had not even been sad when his own son was shot down infront of him and that sicken Hyukjae more. He didn’t want to work for such an emotionless man. His eyes turned to Donghae as the younger held him close. He wasn’t surprised that his younger lover was trying to remain dry eyed for him. But, Hyukjae wanted to let his lover cry, to release the emotion he knew he felt.

“Everyone calm down, we need to get ready for the funeral arrangements,” Leeteuk finally announced with the clap of his hands.

“I can’t work for him knowing he felt nothing when this happened.” Henry cried. So Hyukjae wasn’t the only one who hated the man they worked for now.

“It’s not our choice, we have to do what we are paid for,” Leeteuk explained.

“But, Teuk, our friends just died, how can you just continue to work like nothing happened?” Hyukjae asked confused.

“Because that’s how he copes with death,” Kangin announced making the area quiet.

“Come on, let’s get back to work, we can drown ourselves in our chores.” Zhou Mi stated using his own leadership skills on the group. They all remained silent thinking of what to do next, until one by one the group began to leave for their respected houses and chores.

“Hyukjae are you okay?” Donghae asked curiously. Hyukjae nodded though he was distracted as he tried to do his chores.

“Hyukkie, you’re trying to fold a dish.” Donghae pointed out. Hyukjae jumped at his blunder.

“Sorry, just seeing my two best friends die was a harsh reality to me.” Hyukjae explained. Donghae nodded in understanding, seeing them like that had shaken him to the core.

“They took a bullet for eachother or rather by eachother.” Donghae said.

“They were not, could they not, Donghae please, please tell me they were not so upset with this whole thing that they would rather die than live.” Hyukjae asked crying harder with each word. Donghae bowed his head before walking forward and hugging Hyukjae close to his chest.

“I can’t handle this, the look of fear and trust in their eyes, the lack of care in Mr. Lee’s eyes. Hae, I just want to leave. I can’t stay here knowing I work for some ruthless bastard who cares so little for people’s lives.” Hyukjae cried.

“Do you want to leave?” Donghae asked gently as he held his older lover. All Hyukjae could manage was a nod of his head as Donghae kissed his head.

“Alright then, we’ll quite tomorrow.” He stated making Hyukjae smile his normal gummy smile.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kyuhyun smiled, as his father’s body lay lifeless at his feet.

“Good job Yesung hyung.” Kyuhyun beamed. Yesung nodded as he cleaned his gun.

“Yes, good job you two. Now all that’s left is Sungmin’s father and I can fix this hell they made. Oh how I hate playing god.” Heechul yawned as he took his seat behind the mahogany desk.

“Hannie, can you call the construction workers and tell them to hurry and finish my new building.” Heechul asked. Hankyung nodded as he raced from the room.

“Sungmin and Ryeowook are in the guest house, tell Sungmin to do his job and get the money or this plan goes up in smoke. They were just shot not killed, bunch of babies.” Heechul sighed making his dongsae’s bow and leave the room. Heechul hated being the boss sometimes.