Okay, Time to Panic~

Perfect Escape

Instantly, Sam took hold of Nichkhun's hand. He squeezed her hand back.

"W-What is going--" Jen asked when the sound of shooting stopped but then she screamed in fear when the sound of shooting started again.

Liz felt as if someone was carrying her. She really couldn't care less. She was paralized with fear. This was supposed to be the best day ever. How could they end up in this mess?

The shooting stopped.

"2PM will be ours~" a female voice said in a hiss

"We will take 2PM tonight.. that's for sure" yet another female voice hissed

"We don't know who you six girls are.." another female voice hissed

"..but we track you down, we will find you.. and we will kil you" the first voice hissed and took hold of Wooyoung's neck, practically choking.

The girls huddled up in the darkness.

"Are we all here?" Liz asked

The girls all answered with a soft "Yes"

"Take a boy. Doesn't matter which. And we'll meet at the car." Liz commanded

The girls all took hold of a boy's hand and led them out after whispering "It's us, stay calm" softly in their ears. Ironically, they all got their biases.

Ella had to fight the person who was holding Wooyoung back. She was the maknae and the weakest of the group. She would hit the person softly but the person wouldn't budge.

"LET GO! LET GO! LET GO! LET GO! LET GO~!" she screamed from the top of her lungs while hitting the person. Finally, the person let go and Ella took Wooyoung's hand and led him out.

Once all of the girls were out, they stood breathlessly in a circle.

"Are we all--" Liz started but let a high pitched scream in mid sentence. They all turned around to see the people who'd talk in their ears before. 

They were four masked girls. Their masks were horrifying. You could tell they were girls by the way their hair would fall down their back.

"Really? Were the creepy masks really necessary?" Rhea asked, completely breatheless, her hands on her knees while she panted.

They all raised knives up.

"ALRIGHT~! POINT TAKEN! EVERYBODY RUN!" Rhea yelled as she ran away with Junsu

"Follow me!" Liz shouted as they all ran away as fast as they could.

As they came to a stop near a black, tall, Ford Explorer, the four girls were so close behind and still had their knives out.

"I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared," Sam shouted continuously as she kept her hand on Nichkhun's.

In a matter of second, Liz opened the scary looking car and commanded us all to get in.

Junho got into the driver seat, Liz into the passenger seat, and the rest of them squeashed themselves into the back seat.

"Sam, what are you doing?" Mary asked looking at her friend who had thrown herself into the 2pm member she adored.

"Believe me, I'm wondering the exact same thing," Khun said looking down at the girl.

Before anyone could do anything about it, the four masks were knocking into the doors of the car with so much rage.

"We're going to find you and get you!" One of the masked girls exclaimed.

"Not even the girls will be safe now!" The one beside her said.

Coming back into the reality that they weren't safe, Junho turned the car on and drove away. Everyone settled down and took a breath.

"Where are we going?" Jen asked.

"I-I don't know." Junho said.

"I've got an idea~! I've got an idea!" Ella said waving her hands in the air, "Maybe we could go to Sam's house! It's really spacy there, right?"

"You mean the second house on the outskirts of town? I bet we could use it..." Sam said thinking about it, "No one lives there anyways, I bet they wouldn't mind~"

"So it's settled," Rhea said with a smile, "We're going to Sam's house."

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hello everyone who's reading this. You mean so much to me jdsbfkjrve. Anyways, I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded any chapters lately. My lazy best friend/co-author of this fanfic was too lazy to finish the 3rd chapter, but I love her anyways. The thins is, I'm really sorry for not posting. I was on a family vacation at a beach house and I seriously couldn't find any internet. So expect me to be posting chapter 4, 5, and 6 really really soon. 

Love,

Msrebechan