Meeting Suho

K or M

No One's POV

It's was Yeun-Ja's first day is Seoul University. Like other students, they were really nervous. New classes, new schedule, everything's new. No parents to help you. It's just Yeun-Ja, taking care of herself. As Yeun-Ja was going the main office to get her schedule. When she got her schedule, she examined. All advance classes. Just as she wished for it to be. Just as she left the main office, her best friend, Jae-Na, was calling her. 

"Yeun-Ja! Yeun-Ja!" she yelled as she ran to her.

"Annyeong Jae-Na!" Yeun-Ja said she he hugged her. 

"Did you get your room number and schedule?" Jae-Na asked her.

"Neh. I'm in room D246." Yeun-Ja said.

"Yay!! We're roommates!!" Jae-Na said as Yeun-Ja tightly. "Oh, by the way, what's your schedule? Wait, you're in advance classes. Just as you wanted to be since high school." Jae-Na said, not surprised.

"Yep. But I have no clue where to go." Yeun-Ja said.

"Well I have a new friend who as the same exact schedule as you. Suho! Come here!" Jae-Na yelled. Suho walked toward Jae-Na and Yeun-Ja. 

"Neh Jae-Na?" Suho asked her.

"I want you to meet my best friend. Suho this is Suho. Suho, Yeun-Ja." Jae-Na said. 

"Annyeong. Yeun-Ja imnida." Yeun-Ja said and bowed.

"I'm S-s-s-s-s," 

"Suho. Forgot your name Suho?" Jae-Na said.

"A-anio!" he said, blushing a bit. 

"Sure." Jae-Na said, sarcastically. "Well Yeun-Ja and I have to our room the unpack. See you later Suho!"

"Nice meeting Suho!" Yeun-Ja yelled, as she was being dragged by Jae-Na. 

In room~

"Okay, I swear, Suho likes you." Jae-Na said as she was unpacking.

"He does not." Yeun-Ja said, blushing.

"What do you think of him though?" Jae-Na said. 

"He nice..." Yeun-Ja said, while hiding a bunch of other thought about Suho.

"Yea right," Jae-Na said as she walked up to her, held her shoulders, and shook her," I know you have more thoughts about Suho besides from him being nice. And admit it. You like him don't you?"

Yeun-Ja blushed. "Well I'm going to sleep now. Good night," she said as she ran to her room and closed the door.

Yeun-Ja's POV

I can't believe she asked him that. And Suho, like me? We just met. Impossible... Unless if it was love at first sight. No way, I would've felt it. It was kinda cute when Suho was stuttering early. And when he blushed is kinda cute too. Whoa, wait! What are you thinking Yeun-Ja? Suho is just a friend. Just. A. Friend. 

No One's POV

Yeun-Ja fell asleep, still thinking about Suho. As on the other hand, Suho had some thoughts about Yeun-Ja....

 

Annyeong! Here's what you EXOtics have been waiting for. The first chapter of K or M! Enjoy!!~