Chat room.

You are the best thing, can happend

„Good morning~” Taemin greeted me as he came through door and I put magazine which I was reading down.

“Hi Taemin!” I happily greeted him back.

“So how are you feeling today? Did doctor told how long you still have to stay?”

“I am a lot better, thanks.” I smiled at him. “And he said that I can go home tomorrow home and about hand he made mistake. It was just twisted and finger’s just got hit hard.”

“That’s good!” he cheered “Anyways, I talked with president. He said that its okei and you gona countinue training when doctor lets you.”

“Yay!” I smiled

“Oh, and also you gona move to the dorm and live next to us, I mean SHINee, because president thinks you have potential.”

“OMO! Cool!” I was surprised.

He came and sat down next to my bed.

“Why did you take part in audition?” he was curiously looking at me.

“I just wanted to get away from home and daily life. This is what I really want to do.” I looked down.

Then he suddenly gave me a hug. I was really surprised by his actions, but hugged him back. He smelled nice and I felt really warm. I didn’t use to have much hugs in past.

“Do you feel better now?” he suddenly asked me making me blush.

“Umm…y-yea! T-thanks…”

For while there was akward silence, then he suddenly spoke.

“Oh I bring you some magazines and books.” He smiled.

“Thank you!” I took them. I looked at them with surprised expression..

“What? I can bring you different-” he asked worriedly.

“No no. Im just surprised. You perfectly chose what I like.”

“Really? Omo, im so good!” he said and we both started to laugh. “Also talking about surprising things.” He took out of his bag box with ribbon on it and handed to me.

“But-”

“Take it!” he pushed it in my hands. I took little card which was on box and started to read it.

‘Congratulations for passing the audition!

Best success and fun! Fighting~

SHINee!  ’

 

“Thanks and say big thanks to guys!” I cheered and opened box. There was mini laptop. I just jumped up and hugged Taemin.

“THANK YOU~” I screamed like little kid who just got lots of candy.

“Good you like it! Also there are headphones and we got you music on there too.” He told whilei was hugging him.

We continued talking till he needed to go to some kind of show, but he said that I will be able to watch it later online.

Later I watched that show and logged in chat room, to which I had written password and nickname on note which I found in box. I went to chat room while watching the show. It was really fun.

In chatroom I saw that it was made from five people and two of them were online. I typed something.

MinJi.ah: Hi.’

Taeminoo:Minji-ah! Hey~

MinJi.ah: aha! So this is it!

Taeminoo:Is what?

Minji.ah: Nvm -.-‘

Taeminoo:ok :)

Onew.Jinki: Hello.

Onew.Jinki :So this is your friend?

Taeminoo:Yah! Meet MinJi! And MinJi this is Onew!

Onew.Jinki:Hi Minji :)

Minji.ah: Hey Onew!

Onew.Jinki:Taemin told that you are in same school and same classes with him.

MinJi.ah:Yup :)

Onew.Jinki :He told a lot about you, haha

Taeminoo:Yah! Stop blubbering!

Onew.Jinki:Oke :P

MinJi.ah: ;DD

Onew.Jinki:So Minji when you are coming out of hospital? Not like Taemin didn’t told me, just wanted to hear from you.

Onew.Jinki:Yah! Taemin just hitted me!

MinJi.ah::O

MinJi.ah: and uum tomorrow I think. Yea.

Onew.Jinki:We are just sitting in same room.

Taeminoo:Yup, in living room while other guys went to get dinner.

Onew.Jinki:Yup. Taemin made me stay with him and talk with you and him here.

Onew.Jinki:Oh, he is glaring at me now.

Onew.Jinki: Omo, he is scary!

Onew.Jinki:Omo! He is coming!

I laughed and wondered where did the guys go. I continued to watch the show. After few minutes, there were new messages.

Taeminoo:Hyung. Seriously I know that you are hiding in bathroom…

MinJi.ah:Having fun? ;D

Taeminoo:Yea ;D we are always like that o.o’ ;D

Onew.Jinki:You know I’m not in bathroom!

Taeminoo:Oh you want to say that our toilet bowl got a computer?

I laughed about last thing. They really seemed fun.

Taeminoo:I really can hear the sound of coming messages hear…

Onew.Jinki:Why do you think toilet don’t have its right to have computer?

So we continued to chat for long time, till I needed to go to sleep, but it was really fun to talk with them.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment? if you like it ;D

idk if  to countinue writting it o-o

Anyways

BIG

thanks to my few subscribers :)