Thank you!

You are the best thing, can happend

I blinked few times to make clear vision and saw Taemin standing and l looking outside through room’s window.

I tried to sit down, but I didn’t work.

“Ouch~” my eyes already started to tea, because of sudden pain which went through all of my body.

“No don’t move!” Taemin automatically turned and ran to me.

“Ow~” I let out a weak sound as I laid back. “W-what h-happe-ned?”

He came closer and next to my bed.

“Well…” he started “I was walking from the library, then I heard somebody screaming and a lot of people. I went to see what was going on, but people already left that place. I just saw you laying there with any movement. So I ran to you and then called the ambulance.” He finished and looked at me.

“Oh thank you.” I gave him a weak smile and then looked down.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as he saw looking me down.

“Nothing… Just nobody would never do that for me…”

“What do you mean?”

“Never mind.” I tried to change subject quickly “When I can get out of here?”

He looked at me for while thoughtfully then replied.

“Doctor said there’s nothing serious only some bigger bruises and broken hand with two fingers. So I guess that soon.” Suddenly he smiled to me, for first time. “But you won’t be able to take part in some dancing practices for like two weeks.”  

I looked at him up, how did he know? He saw my look and quickly replied.

“You think I don’t know what’s happening there.” He smiled to me warmly. “I was helping a little bit with judging.”

“Oh, you probably think that I’m like one of stalking fan girls…” I looked down.

“No!” he laughed. “No I don’t. You are just different from those fan girls, which doesn’t make you a one.”

“Is that really that noticeable?” I looked down, thinking that he meant that I’m always alone and nobody likes me, that why.

“No, I mean it’s really something what can notice and feel.” he said thoughtfully.

“Well you think right,” I laughed “I like SHINee’s songs and performances, but I respect you as people who needs privacy too. You are anyways just a humans too.” I smiled.

“Thanks.” He laughed and then smiled with bright smile. “Oh how could I forgot?”

“What?”

He reached out his hand and said with bright smile.

“I am Lee Taemin.” He smiled brightly as I took his hand and shook it.

“I know.”I smiled at him. “But I am-”

“MinJi.” He smiled. “I know.”

Then we both laughed.

“How do you know me?” I asked out of curiosity.

“To be honest,” he made serious face and took deep breath “it was written on your schools uniform.”

While expecting something surprising I got tricked.

“Oh.” I sighed at my stupidness.

He laughed being proud of his acting skills. I decided to revenge.

“Oh, I thought that you are going to say that you like me, because…” I looked down sadly “because, I really like you.”

He looked at me surprised. I quickly looked up and smiled.

“Ha!” I laughed warmly “not so bad for not being actress, huh?” I .

He laughed after finally getting what happened.

“You know I will visit you everyday here.” He smiled and suggested.

“Aww, that’s nice, but won’t you miss anything from you schedule or anything-”

“No its okei.” He cut me off. “It’s nothing, anyways hyung’s will understand and you seem really nice person who needs somebody to talk to.”

“Thank you.” I smiled brightly at him.

“No problem. Now sleep…” he whispered and covered my shoulders with blanket.