My saviour

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now as long as Micky get to see Dara everyday , he feels contented.

 

One of the reasons was because Dara does not know that Micky is a star.

 

The woman he uses to be with is only making use of his fame to climb higher or gain more attention from the entertainment circles. They don’t really love him at all.

 

What he really needs is a girl who truly love him for who he are wholeheartedly and not just for his fame.

 

Today at the MV scene, everything runs smoothly and after his work, he just wanted to rush back home immediately to see Dara.

 

 

Thinking to himself that this woman must be drawing her manga and forgot to take her dinner.

 

While he was on the road, he saw some food stalls and he ask his Manager to stopped the car.

 

 

 “ Is so late where do you think you are going ?” Being his Manager, he asked.

 

“ Just wanted to buy some hot buns . Are you hungry? I can buy some for you too.”

 

“ Is ok. Just be quick and come back soon as I can’t park the car here for too long.” The Manager stop the car at the side.

 

 

Micky opened the door and quickly walked to the nearest stall . After buying the buns, he quickly boarded the bus. Luckyfor him no one recognize him.

 

If not he needs more effort to go back to his car.

 

When he is back in the car, in less then 10 mins, he reaches home.

 

After saying goodbye to his Manager, he quickly walked out from the carpark and took the lift up. He happily took out Dara’s house key and thinking what will her reaction be.

 

Once the lift reaches destination, he stepped out and just when he opened the door “ Hot buns for you.”

He thought that Dara will be caught in surprise.

 

Instead he was the one who was shocked by what he saw.

 

 

There she was lying on the floor with a pale face hands on her stomach.

 

Micky ran over to her and put down the buns he was holding and held her up.

 

“Dara , dara, are you alright? Answer me.”

 

 

“Gastric pain” dara managed to squeeze out those words and fainted.

 

“Dara.” Micky took out his cell phone and called his Manager.

 

“ Hyung, can you make a turn back. I need to make a trip to the hospital.”

Micky asked in a shaky voice.

 

 

 

.

 

“What ? Hospital? What happened? “ The Manager became panicked by what Micky had said earlier.

 

 

 

“ I will explain later. Can you come quick.” Micky looked at D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter