– It’s more than words.

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After getting a seat on the bus, Dara looked out of the window to enjoy the beautiful skyand she starts to think of Micky again.

 

Earlier when he blink his eyes, his long eyelashes was simply too beautiful and she can’t help but keep looking at him.

 


I wonder will he think of me as a ert.Dara thought to herself.

 

A sudden halt makes her back to reality and she realize she has reach her stop.

 

She hastily alighted and after crossing the road. She walks towards the lift.

 


“Ah, looks like someone is moving in. “Looking at the amount of furniture and luggage, Dara thought to herself “ This family must be quite big. I wonder which floor they stay.”

 


The lift door opened. She pressed the no 8 and the movers came in as well. The door closes.

 



“ Oh , so the new neighbor is just living opposite . I wonder will they be friendly.” Seeing the mover not pressing any no on the lift button, Dara realize the new neighbor is actually staying the same floor as her and the only empty unit at her level is just opposite hers.

 

While she were still in her thoughts, the lift door opened.

 

The movers let her go out first.

 

Dara uses slow motion to open her door and at the same time took a peek at next door.

 


Although she can’t really see whats inside but looking at the interior design of the living room, it seems not bad.

 

“I’m sorry Miss, can you let us pass.”

 

One of the mover spoke out.

 

“”oops I’m sorry.” Dara nod her head in embarrassment and she quickly stands aside.

 

“Gosh , I think I better go back to my house fast if not what will the movers think of me.”

 

Dara opened the door and quickly walked in. After putting down her keys, she lay down onto the floor and looked up at the ceiling.

 


“ Arghhhh!!!! What a boring Valentines’ Day. God please grant me a boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter