True love

Valentines Day

 

(Daesung’s POV)

I walked down the hallway and flipped on the light. I flinched on how bright the light was this morning.

“Good morning.” I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I smiled my famous smile and turned around to see Sheila standing there rubbing her eyes.

“Good morning.” I said and hugged her. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

“Are you hungry?” I asked her pulling out the eggs.
“Yes.” She said and sat down at the table and put her head her arms and rested them on the table. I looked at her worriedly. ‘What is wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?’ I thought to myself. I put the eggs back in the fridge.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked her gently putting my hand on her shoulder. She shot up and looked up.

“No! I’m just tired.” She gave me a weak smile. I wasn’t convinced.

“What is it. You can tell me anything.” I said sternly. She sighed and looked at the floor.

“Well. I just hate valentines day. It always makes me depressed.” She said truthfully.

“Look Sheila. You shouldn’t worry about valentines day because this year is going to be different.” I said happily. If only she knew what her valentines present was.

“I’M HUNGRY!” I heard Brooke whine walking into the kitchen.

“When are you not?” Sheila asked sarcastically. Brooke just smiled and went to the fridge.

“She eats as much as me” Top said happily walking into the kitchen. Then he went to the fridge and fought with Brooke to get into the fridge. Me and Sheila laughed the whole time.
“Where’s SeungRi?” I asked and everyone looked at me like I said something wrong. Then Brooke started crying and Sheila rushed to Brooke’s side and hugged her.

“Dude. Why would you say that?” Top said shaking his head.

“WHAT DID I DO?” I yelled. Everyone looked at me again. Then I seen everyone get a smile and then started laughing.

“Good one.” Brooke said high fiving Top.

“What?” I asked looking to Sheila for an answer.

“She pulled a very good prank.” She said and hugged me.

“Very clever.” I said in a evil voice.
“I’m gonna try to wake SeungRi Oppa now.” Brooke said and skipped off with a huge smile. Right then GD walked into the kitchen.

“What’s she all happy about?” He whined.

“Any day with SeungRi is a happy day for her.” Top said putting some eggs in a pan. GD just rolled his eyes and grabbed some water.
“You know GD you have some anger issues.” Sheila said taking a sip of orange juice.

“Whatever.” GD mumbled.

“You’re just mad because you don’t have a girlfriend today.” I said. GD just grabbed a bottle of water and took a gulp of it. I chuckled because Sheila was right. He didn’t have a girlfriend and he was furious.

“Hello my beautiful family.” Taeyang said making a big entrance. Leave it to Taeyang to make a big entrance. I smiled and I saw Sheila put on a smile also.
“Food is done! Daesung can you tell Brooke and SeungRi breakfast is done?” Top said turning off the stove. I nodded and kissed Sheila’s forehead before I left to go to SeungRi’s room. I approached the door and gently knocked on it. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer.

“Can I come in?” I asked still standing awkwardly at the door. They never did answer so I peeked inside and I saw them on the bed sound asleep. They were such heavy sleepers. I decided to leave them alone and let them sleep in. I went back up to the kitchen and seen GD and Top hyung fighting.

“THAT’S MY BOWL!” GD whined.

“Who cares.” Top said putting some rice in it.

“Guys stop fighting.” I said grabbing my bowl. Sheila was already eating and texting someone.

“Yum. This is good Top. Thank you for making it.” Taeyang said taking a big bite. I got my rice and sat down by Sheila and she immediately put her phone away and smiled at me.

“You don’t have to stop texting.” I said touching her shoulder. I didn’t want to make her fell like she had to focus on me all the time.

“It’s fine. I rather talk to you.” She smiled. We ate and talked and I told her that we should go on a walk tonight before the sunset. She approved and finished up her rice and eggs. I did the same and we went to my room to give her a valentines  present. I dug in my closet to find her first present which was in a random shoe box so she would think to look in it. I walked over to her and she had a present also. I handed her my present and she handed me mine. I let her open hers first. It was a box of chocolate, a card, and a picture in a beautiful frame of me and her when we first meet. I thought it was a very beautiful picture of her. Though any picture of her was beautiful. I looked at her and I seen tears coming down her eyes with the picture tight in her hands.
“Don’t cry.” I said smoothly wiping her tears away.

“It’s so wonderful.” She smiled and hugged me tight and grabbed the card. She read it aloud. It wasn’t one of those cheesy cards that you just buy and sign. I actually made this myself.

“Dear Sheila, You are so beautiful and you deserve so much. I can’t tell you how much I love you and how amazing you are. You have brought a deeper meaning in my life and I wish you could know how much you mean to me. I don’t ever want to say goodbye to you because you are my Angel. Sheila you are a wonderful person and I love you so much. I hope you have a wonderful day today. Happy Valentines Day my Love.

Love you forever Kang Daesung.” When she stopped reading she busted in tears. I hugged her tight and whispered in her ear.

“I love you.” Then I felt tears running out of my eyes as well.

“I love you too.” She sobbed back. We hugged for a while and cried until she broke our embrace and handed me my gift. I opened it and I had chocolates for me as well. I looked some more and found a beautiful brown teddy bear. I smiled wider and looked at her.
“I know it’s simple but it reminded me of you and it is so cute.” She rushed. I just hugged her tightly and I felt myself crying. She was absolutely perfect. I loved everything about her, I didn’t want to let her go.

“It is so beautiful, but not as beautiful as you.” I said wiping tears from her eyes. She grabbed the picture I gave her and smiled.

“I think this should go in here.” She said standing up and trying to find a spot for the picture.

“Why in here?” I asked. She looked at me with a confused look. I shrugged not knowing the answer.

“Because we are always in here. I never really stay in my room anymore.” Then she started laughing finally placing the picture on my nightstand.

“You might be in here more often after today.” I whispered, but she heard and looked at me with a ‘WTF?’ look. I shook my head and told her it was nothing and not to worry about it. I didn’t want to ruin the surprise I had for her. We walked back into the kitchen and saw SeungRi and Brooke had finally woke up and they were eating breakfast/lunch.

“Hey Brooke.” Sheila said sitting next to her telling Brooke about what she got for Valentines day. Brooke giggled and looked at SeungRi.

“I haven’t gotten my valentines present yet.” Brooke smiled.

“Neither have I.” SeungRi replied taking a bite of rice. I went and sat beside Sheila. Brooke grabbed her phone and she smiled.

“Aww L. Joe just sent me a message and it said ‘Happy Valentines day. I want to hang out with you so bad. I have presents.’ It also has a smiley face.” Brooke looked at SeungRi but he just smiled and hugged her.

“You can go if you want.” He said. She stopped smiling and frowned.

“I don’t want to. I want to hang out with you.” She hugged SeungRi and he hugged back.

“Get a room.” Top mocked walking to the fridge yet again. I grabbed Sheila’s hand and started intertwining our fingers and I smiled at her. Then I realized I could not wait to give her the second present.
“I can’t wait, Let’s go.” I said and led her outside and to the nearest park. This park is special to us. We have some great memoires here like picnics, our first kiss, where I told her ‘I love you.’ For the first time and now it was another chapter. We went to the swings and began swinging.
“Sheila. I have to tell you something.” I said nervously. She looked worried but continued to smile.

“I love you so much Sheila. You are my soul mate and I don’t ever want to say goodbye. I thought about this since I said ‘I love you.’ I tried to find so many ways to ask this. You are the one I always want to be with. I hope I can make this Valentines day special for you my love.” I dug in my pocket for a tiny box which had been in my pocket for the last 24 hours. I shook and started to sweat when I stopped swinging and got onto the ground on one knee.

“Will you be my wife?”