2

Strange Fate (HIATUS)

 

 

“Get out! I don’t want to see your face anymore!”

The girl ran out from the room and goes straight to the ladies, sobbing hard along the way. Everyone who witnessed the scenario could only shake their head. There’s nothing they can do to help that poor girl. Her work might be on the line now.

 A guy who is all too familiar with the scenario heaved a deep sigh before he walked to the room, where a furious dragon on the loose. Slowly he reached the door knob and opened it. He enters the room with a small smile tucked at the corner of his lips.

Hmm, this is the 5th time in one morning. Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning, he thought. He walks to the furious dragon and sit down at the chair across him, who has his back against him. Papers are flying everywhere; his laptop is on the floor, indicating that he’s not in the mood for talking but he couldn’t care less.

 

 

“Yo dude, what is wrong with you?”

He turns around to the voice and instantly his face tensed upon seeing the figure. Out of many people in this world, why this fella have to be here now?! He thought to himself. He let out a long, deep sigh before sit down at his chair and faced the fella that he doesn’t want to face, his long-time good friend, Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Nothing”

“Pfft, I don’t believe you. Otherwise you won’t yell at your 4th secretary in one month and throws everything off table. Come on, spill the beans”

He looks at his friend, who have always stick with him through thick and thin with cold expression indicating that he doesn’t really wants to talk about it.

 

“Don’t give me that I-don’t-want-to-talk-about-it-now-maybe-some-other-day look. I’m not gonna leave your room until you tell me what’s wrong”

Once again, he heaved a deep sigh and shut his eyes. He leaned back at his chair and starts recalling what have happened the night before. Without realizing it, a tear escaped his left eye.

Jiyong, who saw the tear, was stunned and couldn’t believe his long-time good friend, Lee Seunghyun or Seungri shed a tear in front of him!

 

 

The more his mind replayed what happened the night before, the more tears escaped his eyes. Soon, he’s crying for real and all Jiyong can do is listens to his cries and waits for him to cool down. Jiyong realized that something is terribly wrong or otherwise Seungri will not cry his heart out in front of him.

After a while, he managed to stop crying and wiped his tears with hankie that Jiyong gave. He calmed himself before he dropped the major issue.

 

 

“Last night I went to a club. I party so hard, get drunk and bedded the girl that I brought home. When I woke up this morning, I got a text from my mom, telling me that my grandfather passed away last night. His last wish was that he wants to see me before he died but I was too busy to spare a time to visit him. Now he’s gone and I feel like a crap for not being there with him and everyone else.”

With that, he starts crying again and this time, he kept mumbling incoherent words that Jiyong could not understand. Jiyong went to him and pats his back for that’s the only thing he can do for him at the moment.

 

 

“I’m sorry for your loss”

 

 

Suddenly they hear knocks on the door.

“Excuse me Mr. Lee but someone wants to meet you. He said it’s urgent.”

“Let him in.” He wiped the remnants of his tears and welcomed the person. Jiyong left the room to give Seungri and the stranger some space to talk.

 

 

“Oh it's you. Why you're here? I believe we have no more business"

"I know but I think you might want to know about this"

"What is it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I met your ex-wife the other day"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She was carrying a little girl."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RiRinAddicted :

truthfully, I still don't know how to develop that guy's character. haha. stay tuned!

 

 

 

Author's note: Just to be clear, I'm not planning to make Chaerin as his ex-wife. I shall find someone else. Hehe.

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and reading this story :3

Do let me know if there's any grammar or spelling error