Who are you?

It was you all along...

 

Soon, Lunch break was over. I bid Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo and Jongup farewell and headed back to class with the rest. Lessons once again..... The school hasn't change one bit huh... Fangirls glaring at you and spazzing about the boys..  "_______." You heard someone calling you from behind you. You turned around and found that it was Ms Kim, Your Chemistry teacher, calling you. "________, Can you follow me and help me get the files for class? I need to talk to the principal for abit." You unwillingly agreed and followed Ms Kim to the Staff room. "ok, ________, I want you to carry these files.... and these as well" Ms Kim said while putting the big pile of files into your arms and lastly placing her teaching materials on top of the files. You then headed back to class with the mountain of files. You felt like your arms were gonna break at any moment. And what's worst, Being your oh-so-clumsy self, You tripped and all the files scattered onto the hard floor. You cursed under your breath as you picked yourself up and started to gather the files quickly.

Suddenly, you felt a presence beside you. This guy.... This blonde haired guy was helping you to pick up the files. I have never seen this face around before.... if he new? ... You stared at him while he picked up the files. Unknowingly, you were looking at his features. He wasn't fair nor was he tan, He wore glasses without lens, his seemed so well-built....he didn't button up his uniform fully and wore his own shirt on the inside...he feels so...... mysterious? You continued staring at him till you finally snapped out of it when he turned and faced you to pass you the files. "..th..thank you." You said while stuttering when he passed you the files. He look at you for a few short seconds, but you diverted your eyes away from him. You stood up with the files and you nearly dropped them again. This mysterious guy's fast reflexes prevented them from dropping again. He then grabbed the whole stack from your arms and started walking with it. You tried getting the files from his arms, but then his arms wouldn't budge at all. You were left without a choice and walked by his side. You didn't know why you felt so much at ease with him by your side...As if he wasn't a stranger... You walked with him in silence till you two reached your class. You helped him open the door and he walked in and placed the files onto the teacher's table. "Hey, Thanks for carrying the files all the way here. Are you ne-" you said while placing Ms Kim's teaching materials onto the table and turned around but stopped when you realized that he was gone. You tilted your head then walked back to your seat while thinking of the guy you just met. "Hey Minki, Did you see that guy that came in with me?" You asked Minki which obviously was day dreaming while looking out of the window. "Guy? What guy?" Minki replied sounding totally clueless to what you were saying. "Oh, Nevermind." You said while shaking your head. You propped your elbow onto your table then placed your chin into your hand. Hmmmm, Who was that guy........

School ended after a long dreading 4 hours of lessons. Even after school, you couldn't keep your mind off that guy you met during lunch break. "Nuna! What are you thinking about! You are so deep in thought! ......nuna..... Is it about......... ME?" Zelo asked cheekily while gliding by your side on his skateboard. You just shaked your head and replied "Yeah, Our Cute Maknae.. I was just thinking about how cute you are". Zelo then almost fell off his board after hearing what you said. You giggled then ran out of the school gates. "Seeya tomorrow guys!" you said enthusiastically, waving at the group which stood far behind. You strolled home, passing the park, then the convenience store, the playground where the little kids are playing happily and filling the once quiet playground with their laughter. You reached home and opened the door, "I'm home!!!" shouting into the empty house. No one was home except Chooni was waiting for you at the door. Chooni barked in excitement and you bent down and started ruffling his fur. "Ah, only you are home huh boy? Where is umma and appa?" you asked Chooni. You stood up and walked up to your room and placed your schoolbag down by your study table. After taking a shower, you headed downstairs to look for food. You saw that there was a note on the table, as well as a plate of fried rice wrapped with plastic wrap. On the note it said "Umma and Appa are out of town for abit. Heat up the fried rice and we should be back tomorrow" You sighed and grabbed the plate of rice and placed it into the microwave. You ate your food and then the television. Chooni sat by your side the whole time on the couch while you watched some movies. After a few hours of watching television, you turned off the television and went up to your room to do your school work. After about a hour or two, all the school work was done and you went to brush your teeth. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Finally some sleep......" You said as you jumped into bed flat down. Chooni jumped up and laid by your side. You sighed and started patting Chooni. "Chooni............. Today I met a guy..... He was so mysterious. His hair was just like your fur.... he helped my carried some files to class. I wanted to thank him but when I turned he disappeared... but you know, I felt so relaxed when I was walking by his side. Chooni, Why do you think I feel like that? " Chooni listened to you quietly while you talked to him. Soon, You fell asleep while talking to Chooni about the mystery guy you met after Lunch break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with Another chapter! Sorry that this chapter is so short ~ Ah! I'm typing this during my looooooong break. I have lessons later again. /facepalm.

How is the story so far guys? Any improvements or suggestions????? ><