First Day of School

It was you all along...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally Its the time you have been waiting for, His face grows closer and closer... 

You feel his hot breath.. this is it, your first kiss with him!

So close, so close....5...4...3....2.....1............

"________, Wake Up!!!!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!! " You hear your umma calling your umma calling your from downstairs. "YEH UMMA, i'm up now!"  Aish, Just another dream.. Today is your first day of school after a long break. You don't want the holidays to end and still wanted to lie in bed, but yet you still drag yourself out of bed and headed to the washroom and got ready really quickly and ran downstairs and greeted your parents cheerfully. And not to forget, your best friend dog aka Brother, Chooni. "Morning Chooni~~~~" Chooni of course replied back cheerfully by you all over your face. You had your breakfast and grabbed your bag and headed off for school. The weather out was what you loved the most, sun blocked by the clouds and windy. The wind blew your long hair, you plugged in your earpiece and started walking to school. 

The walk to school was a pleasant one. As you entered school you saw someone running up to you from afar, and shouting your name as well...Well, more like screaming it.... "________!!!!!! YAAAAA I MISSED YOU!!!!!" It was your best friend, Minki. She ran up to you and started hugging you so tightly and kissing you on your cheeks, leading to everyone staring at you. "Ya, Minki-ya~ Everyone is staring~" you said laughing, pushing your touchy best friend away from you. "Yeah, you heard _______, get off. Its my turn" said a voice from behind you. It was Zelo, in his oh-so-zelo-style uniform and headphones around his neck and skateboard in his hand. "Nuna~" he shouted as he came up to hug you. You hugged him back and he pulled you into the school in a rush. "Zelo-ah, where are you bringing me to in a rush???" you asked while running to keep up with Zelo's quick walking speed. I can never keep up with his speed gosh... Soon, you,Zelo and Minki made it into the courtyard. There ,you see them.... B.A.P, one of the most popular group in schools all around, in their awesome glory. Under the huge tree, sitting around the crescent table, you see them laughing and playing with each other. This scene just makes you elated and brightens up your day. Every time you see them you just wonder, how on earth did you start mixing around with them and becoming so close to them. Oh yeah, not to forget all their fangirls crowding at a corner, watching the boys with heart shaped eyes and some scarily glaring to you.

Zelo lets go of your hand and runs up to B.A.P. Well, Zelo is part of B.A.P of course. The rest of the group sees you behind the cute maknae and starts waving at you with smiles on their faces. Youngjae stood up and started running over towards your direction. "MINKI-AH! Good morning baby~" Youngjae said as he ran up to hug Minki. "Aigo, this couple....never bother about your friend eh...." you mumbled and continued walking up to the group. You greeted the rest and sat in the empty seat beside YongGuk, Your crush. You have liked him ever since you entered the school. He is a year older, and same goes for Himchan. He does not know you like him, well you want to keep it a secret as you don't want things to become awkward between you two. But you're sure that the rest of the group knows it. You looked at him and greeted him again with a bright smile, and he did the same. You simply loved his smile, his voice, his hair, the way he looks into your eyes, well who doesn't. Soon, it was time for classes. The fangirls have scattered back to their classes, and so did the group. You, Minki, Daehyun and Youngjae are in the same class, YongGuk and Himchan in the same class, And lastly Zelo and Jongup in the same class. First class was homeroom. The four of you sat at your usual places, Minki taking the window seat at the back of the class, you beside her, Daehyun beside you and Youngjae in front of him. The teacher was still the same, Mr Choi.

"Class,settle down settle down! You know that this is a new semester and you all have obviously not gotten out of the holiday mood,but I want you guys to work hard okay!" Mr Choi said while waving around his hands. "Okay class, I want to introduce you to two new students today!" He enthusiastically shouted as he signaled for the new students to come in. "New students? At this time of the year?" asking Minki who also shrugged her shoulders. The two students walked in, and gained shrieks from some students,  and screams from others. One had a sort-of dark grey colored hair and wore a beanie to the side of his head and the other was a GIANT! Opps,sorry I meant the other was really tall. Mr Choi introduced the two, the tall guy being Sims and the other was Cream. Mr Choi then instructed them to sit in the two empty seats in front of Minki and me.  "Oh the perfect timing that there are empty seats in front of us." Minki said sarcastically to me. She doesn't really like when people sit in front of her, it disturbs her when she stares out of the window. Even if its her baby Youngjae. People who sit in front of her would always get scared and move to another seat in class. But now there will be another one to sit in front of her. Oh poor poor boy, another victim.. Cream sat in front of Minki and Sims in front of me. "Now..... I'm done with introducing... I guess homeroom is done!" Mr Choi closed his file and left the class. Now it was Math. Oh you just hate math so much, it can never get into your head. NEVER. You sighed just thinking of it.

The rest of the lessons past slowly and your favourite time of the school day came, RECESSSSSSSS! You stood up and ran to the door and waved and shouted for the rest to get out of their seats quickly. "Oh Our ________ is always so excited when it comes to food!" Daehyun said teasing you while ruffling your hair. You hit him on this arm and you guys walked to the cafeteria where the table you guys would sit in is there empty waiting for you guys to sit in. No one dares to sit at that table, everyone knows that it is reserved. We settled down and waited for YongGuk, Himchan, Zelo and Jongup before heading to get our food. With no delay, fangirls bring food for them so they don't have to move from their spot. Minki and I went to get our food from the stalls in the cafeteria and came back to a mountain full of boxes of food, packets of flavored cream breads, Pockys, Potato chips, Cut Fruits, sweet packets and more. YongGuk helped make space for you to put your tray of food and Youngjae did the same for Minki. "What are you having today _______?" YongGuk asked you while looking at the tray lowering onto the table. "OH! Japanese food I see. It looks yummy" He said with his oh so y deep voice. You were too fascinated with his voice that you didn't realize he stole a piece of meat from your food. "Yongguk! You stole my food! Eat your own food!!!!" you said while moving your body to block your food from getting stolen. Yongguk laughed and pat your head and said "But ______, your food taste nicer than any here on this table..." you were shocked when he said that and just sat down pouting. Yongguk once again laughed and placed a piece of watermelon into your bento and pat your head once again. "Ah, we only can see _______ so excited when it comes to food huh?" Daehyun said once again and the rest laughed agreeing with Daehyun. 

Little did you know that someone other than glaring fangirls was staring at you from afar.....................................................

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, First chapter done! How was it? Kinda Draggy right >< ahhhhhhhhh~ I really don't know how to write fics. So jealous of good authors TT_TT

I haven't intro the other poular group yet, yahahaha. Need to clear my thoughts and make this story better and less confusing =_= i'm honestly confusing myself. 

I keep editing this omg. DID YOU GUYS SEE THE PHOTO OF YONGGUK AND YOUNGJAE AT SSTP!? 

(CREDIT: TSBABYZ @ Twitter)