Double trouble

Be my Host

kyuhyun's pov:

" S-siwon !!!!!!! ........what are you doing here ? " I asked in shock.

" Walking " he replied simply.

" It's a big surprise to meet you here " he continued.

" Well.....um...that's not what you are thinking " I stuttered a lot , that's not like me.

" How do you know what I'm thinking ? "

" ...... " good point I don't know what he is thinking.

" Well , goodbye " he was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.

" Waitttttttt " I shouted , he stopped and looked at my hands in his wrist .

" S-sorry " I said taking my hands off .

" Please wait here , I'll change my cloths and come quickly " I said and rushed inside without waiting for his replay.

~~~ Inside the cafe.

OH MY GOSH , I'm finished now he will tell everyone in the school about my work . What should I do now ? and why the hell did I stop him ? How am I going to explain this to him ? he even saw me in the cafe uniform .... I'll tell him that I love wearing this outfit that's why the manager of this cafe let me try it on.......T_T that's a lame excuse beside he might have heard me talking with myself  " stupid mouth " .................. oh right I'll threat him that I'll kill him if he opened his mouth or told anyone........but what if he didn't get scared and decided to tell everyone instead ?

" CHOI SIWON !!!!! I HATE YOU , WHY YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE ? "

~~~At Kyuhyun house .

I can't lose my reputation like that .

*Flashback*

" Why do you work a part-time job in a cafe ? " he started the conversation after a long silence.

" Family circumstances " I replied shortly.

" Family circumstances ? Is it that bad ? "

" Yeah "

"...... "

" My father ran away when I was 6 years old . he left mom , me and my little sister with so much debts , that's why I decided to work and help mom . we didn't hear about him from that time , we don't even know if he is alive or dead and we don't care "  the time I finished talking I felt a tear threating to fall but I turned away , I can't let him see me this weak . I can't cry now or even later . I'm a man and I've to be strong.

" You went all the way to the neighbourhood to work as a host ? why don't you just work a normal job in a closer place ? "  I don't know what his expressions are like now as I was giving him my back but I hope it's not pity .

" That's the only place I can work in despite my age and they pay well too , beside as a president I can't let my grades drop , they are understanding at this cafe "

" That must be hard "

" I'm used to this "

" So the reason you get in Yumkwang High School even if you hate the boys is because you don't have to pay so much money "

" you don't have to say it that way.....but yes " I said and looked down .

" Well I've to go now , see you tomorrow " he said and went quickly .

" Wait Siwon I.......he went "

*End of falshback*

" I can't understand him  , What is he thinking ? "

" Well I've to study now concentrate Kyu , concentrate " .............. " that will be hard "

~~~ The next day at school.

Aish , I didn't get much rest thanks to a certain someone , How I hate him.

" That host .. " I heard a student say to another one when I was going to my office .

"  What are you talking about ? " I shouted at them.

" W-we..were talking about the host we saw in the TV " he said terrified.

What ? it's just a host in tv , why I've to be afraid like that !!

" Lately that hos... "

" HOST ???? "

" That hospital is changing their system "

A hospital ?  *sigh*

I'm going crazy here , Why no one know about my secret until now ? is he keeping it for himself to threat me later ?

" Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!! I missed you very much " Donghae landed on me causing me to lose my balance and we both fell in the ground .

" Hae , why are you doing that ? "

" I missed you so much Kyu " he said happily and hugged me tightly.

" Ple....ase ....le..t... m..e. ...go , I ca..n't....br...ea..the " I said breathlessly.

" What did you say Kyu ? "

" He said let him go because he can't breathe " thank you Yesung , you saved my life .

" Yesungieeeeee !!! I missed you too " Donghae let me go and was going to hug Yesung but he stopped him.

" Why are you avoiding me Yesungie ? Do you hate me ? " Donghae acted as if he was going to cry.

" Because we just saw each other yesterday and yes I hate you beacuse you are troublesome  " Yesung stated calmly .

As a matter of fact Yesung can be mean sometimes , well it's not like we aren't used to it already but Donghae being the sensitive person he is , always think that Yesung hate him . I'm tired of making him understand so I just let it be . I don't have time to care about other people now , I already have many problems and I've to deal with them sooner or later .

" Kyu , why are you here and not in the office ? " Donghae voice snapped me out of my thoughts .

" I-i was just going there " I said taking Donghae stretched hand to stand up .

" Is there something wrong Kyu ? " Donghae asked in concern .

" W-why do you ask that ? " I stuttered.

" Because you are strange today "

" How so ? "

" You stutter a lot and you are gloomy too , you just don't look yourself  "

" No , I'm fine . see " I tried my best to smile and I succeeded in convincing Donghae as he smiled back but I'm sure I didn't convince Yesung.

" I'm going to the class now , let's go Donghae " Yesung said dragging Donghae with him .

" I'll go to my office , see you later " I said to them and mouthed a ' Thank you ' to Yesung he smiled slightly and continued walking .

Thank you Yesung you always save me from Donghae , you act like you don't care but the truth is you care a lot about us . I'm glad to have a friend like you in my life .

~~~ At the student council.

" RYEWOOK !!!!!!! "

" Y-yes !!! "

" Where is the work I told you to do ? " I asked angrily .

" I'm sorry I didn't have the time to do it , I'll do it now "

" It's okay , leave it to me I'll do it " I said and sighed .

" B-but .... "

" I said leave it to me . go now or I'll get angry "

" Y-yes sir "

" Ryewook I told you don't call me ' sir '  "

" But sir... "

" Just call me Kyuhyun "

" Okay " he smiled and left .

" Hush , I've more work now.......stupid Kyu "

Well at least I returned the favour to Yesung for rescuing me from Donghae earlier since he would want to see his little crush . even though he kept denying it when Donghae asked him but I know he likes Ryewook and I don't mind since Ryewook isn't like other boys . He is shy and calm boy and he try his best to help me .

" Now concentrate Kyu and do the work quickly " I told myself .

After 2 hours .

" Finally I managed to finish all the work . all I've to do now is to check on the clubs and I'm done for today " I started arranging the files before I go .

" But why I feel dizzy ? " I asked myself as I felt a little dizziness .

" Maybe you are sick ? "

" You !!  what are you doing here ? " I asked in shock , How can he appear everytime out of no where ?

" Walking " not again with the walking thing .

" Are you always walking ? don't you have anything else to do ? "

" No " he stated calmly .

*sigh*

" What do you want now ? Are you here to threat me ? that won't .... " I didn't get to complete what I wanted to say suddenly everything went black

~~~At the School Clinic .

" Where am I ? " I blinked my eyes many times to adjust to the light .

" In the clinic "

" WHAT ???? WHY ???? "

" Because you fainted in your office and I carried you here " as he begin explaining I felt a little blush Spreads on my cheeks , How embrassing .

" What time is it now ? "

" 2:30 pm "

" WHAT ?? I've to go now " I panicked .

" No , you are sick " he said and pushed me down .

" Mind your own business , now let me go " I started struggling to free myself from his hands , damn it he is strong .

" Please .....let me go " I acted cute , seems either my act worked on him or he was surprised to see me like that as his grip loosened a bit . it's my chance now.

" serves you right Choi Siwon " I stuck my tongue out and left him dumbfounded .

' But why I still feel dizzy ? Am I really sick? ' .... I laughed at my own thought , no way I didn't get sick before . maybe it's because of the lack of sleep . yeah that must be it .

It's late now seems like everyone left already , I'll check on the clubs tomorrow I've to go to the cafe now .

~~~ After the work .

Damn it , Damn it , Damn it .

" Why my head hurts as hell and I feel as if I'm on fire ? " I said throwing the trash in the basket .

" I think I'm really sick " I admitted .

" What do we have here ? isn't that our president ? "


Finally updated , sorry for the late update but please don't kill me okay ?

Thank you all for commenting and subscribing <3

And I'm really happy to have many great friends here , thank you very much ^_-

I finally made a poster , it's simple but I enjoyed doing it ^_^ hope you like it too .

~*~

If you have time please check the WonKyu parody ( Hardrose & SiwonnieFan ) made, it's really great .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMDN1aI09xg