My enemy saved me

Be my Host

( A/N ) sorry for the late update *bow* blame my lazy fingers.



kyuhyun's pov:

" What do we have here ? isn't that our president ? "  Who is there ?

I turned to look at who is there and I found the last people I wanted to see right now .

" Choi Minho , Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum .... what are you doing here ? " I said firmly and tried to look as if nothing has happened but in my heart I know this won't be a good thing .

" We were walking by and found our little president working as a host , isn't that great ? " Taemin said and laughed at his own joke.

" What are you talking about ? who said I work here ? " I said and glared at the still-laughing-Taemin.

" Kyu !! did you finish your work ? "

" Still denying KYU ? " Minho said and emphasized my nickname .

Damn you Taeyeon Noona , do you have to call me now ?

" So What if I work here ? "

" Well , we like it but I'm not sure what the other boys will react to this HOT NEWS " he once again emphasized his words in an annoying way .

" Are you threatening me now ? " I said angirly .

" And what if we are ? "

" I..... "   


" Kyu !!! wake up "

" Omma.....where am I ? "

" you are in your room Kyu "

" Where ??!! " I shot up immediately and I regretted it a few seconds later , my head hurts like hell , I lied down again and blinked my eyes many times to adjust to the light .

" You should rest Kyu , you have a fever " Omma said softly .

" But I've to work "

" Don't worry , your mangeress said you can rest for today "

" But.. "

" no buts , now I've to go sweetie " She said and Kissed my cheeks .

" So cheesy " I said and she chuckled .

" Omma!! where is Seohyun-ah ? " I don't see her around.

" She is getting the prizes she won in the last contest "

 " *sigh* I should have figured that "

" Kyu !! I'm going to work now , thank your friend tomorrow about carrying you to your bed "

Friend ?? carrying me ??? to my bed ???????????

" What do you mean ? "

" Don't you remember Kyu ? you fainted while working and your handsome friend carried you to your bed "

Handsome ??? I guess he is neither Donghae ( he is too cute to be handsome ) nor Yesung ( he is just Yesung ) beside Mom already know them , so he is who ?

" What is his name again ? Sim...Siw...Ah I remembered..Siwan "

" It's 'Siwon' mom " ...........WHAT ??? SIWON ???

" Ah right , he is handsome , you are lucky to have a friend like him Kyu "

" Lucky !! How ? " I said .

" He seems to really care about you "

" How so ?? "

" I saw fear , worry and concern in his eyes when he was carrying you  "

Was I that heavy ??

" Yeah I'm really lucky " I said sarcastically .

" Goodbye Kyu , rest well  "

" Okay Omma , don't overwork yourself too much "

" Okay "

" so it wasn't a dream ? they know about me ? but why can't I rememb... " now I remember

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

*Flashback*

" I... " I was cut off by Minho hands grabbing me and pushing me towards his lips for a kiss .

" Nooooooooo Leave meeeee , what are you doing ? " I said and pushed him before he could kiss me.

" LEAVE....HIM....NOW " someone shouted behind me .

" S-siwon !! " Minho eyes widen in shock , when I looked behind me I saw Siwon glaring at Minho , I can see fire in his eyes .

" Siwon " I mumbled then everything went black .....I fainted .

*End of flashback*

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` So it wasn't a dream ? they know about me ? why this all happening to me ? what have I done in my previous life to deserve this ? maybe I killed that guy called Choi Siwon and he is here to torture me .

" DAMN YOU FATHER , I HATE YOU "

~~~~The next day at school

Where are you Choi damn Siwon ? I'm searching for him for about 1 hour and I still can't find him.

" Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu "

" Hae!! what's wrong ? "

" I missed uuuuuuuuu "

" Don't you say that everyday ? " I said coldly.

" But I really missed you " he looked down sadly .

" Aish whatever " I was going to leave him but he grabbed my wrist.

" Kyu!! are you looking for something or someone ? I can help you "

" Why do you say that ? "

" Because I'm your friend " he said cheerfully.

" No I mean why do you think I'm searching for something or someone ? "

" Ah you mean that , well beacuse your eyes were looking everywhere so I guessed that " I was impressed by his Conclusion , maybe he isn't as stupid as I thought .

" Thanks Hae I'm fine on my own "

" But Ky....."

" I SAID I'M FINE , ARE YOU DEAF ? " I don't know why but I found myself shouting at him .

" I-I'm...sorry " he said and turned around to leave.

" Wait Hae , I'm sorry " it's was my turn to grab his wrist , he stopped and looked at me sadly .

" I-I...." I was taken aback by his teary eyes.

" Don't worry Kyu , I'm fine " he said and tried to smile but failed .

" No Hae , I'm really sorry . I don't know what have gotten into me.....maybe because of the fever I just had "

" You had a fever ? why didn't you tell me ? are you okay now ? my poor baby " I was shocked about his reaction but I was relieved at the same time .

" Yes I'm fine now " I decided to just replay for his last question , I can't remember the rest of them.

" Hae I've to go now " I said and walked away quickly , I guess you know why ....I don't like nagging Hae.

Now where are you Choi Siwon ?

" Siwon is the best , don't you think ? " I heard a student say to another one .

" Yes definitely " the other one said .

I quickly hid myself behind the class door . I want to know if they will talk about something they are planning against the girls or not , I'm not here for that Choi Siwon .

" He is the only one who can stand against that DEMON Cho Kyuhyun " he emphasized the word 'demon' .

" Jerk , I'll kill you when I get a hold of you " I said in a low voice .

" But why he is always alone ? " the student asked .

" Yes I heard that he has no friends " another one joined their conversation.

" He is always sitting on the school rooftop.. " I didn't wait for what the student will say . I ran to the Rooftop as quickly as I can.

" Maybe he is there " that's what I kept telling myself.

" Here you are " I said when my eyes caught Siwon figure on the floor.

" Were you searching for me ? " he said standing up .

" I-I....wanted to ...thank you about yesterday " I stuttered , why am I nervous ?

" Don't worry it was nothing "

" Why did you do to make them shut their mouth up ? " I said firmly.

" you mean about them not telling anyone ? "

" Yes "

" Well , I told them that's my little secret and that I want them to keep my little secret from the other "

" And they agreed ? "

" yeah " that's strange.

" So you came here just to say that ? "

" Yes.. I mean ...no " calm down Kyu and say it now .

" Umm....what do you want me to do ? "

" What do you mean ? " he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

" I don't like to own anything to anyone so tell me what do you want now "

" Is that so ? " I can see a smirk forming on his lips.

" then I...want....you...to " he said slowly approching me until he came face to face with me.

" Be my host for one day "


noooooo , don't kill me pleaseeee .

 It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be , but I won't say that I don't like what I wrote because I just advised someone not to say that about their stories . but please tell me if you don't like anything about this story I'll try to change it.

P.S : what do you think about my background image ? Omma made it for me .
Thanks omma ^_~

and This is some WonKyu and YeWook pictures in the sea for everyone : http://kyubabylover.tumblr.com/post/30268541090/wonkyu-and-yewook-in-the-sea-is-that-a-double

Warning : I didn't check this chapter so maybe there will be grammer and spelling mistakes.