My president is a host !!!

Be my Host

kyuhyun's pov:

" How many times should I say that ? didn't I tell you that you should follow the school rules ? "

" what did we do wrong this time ? " Minho ,one of the troublesome students said firmly.

" Kim Kibum !! your hair should be black , Lee Taemin !! button your shirt properly and wear a belt and you Choi Minho !! don't wear earrings in the school " I shouted at them and stopped talking to take my breath.

" That's how you all should be " I said again showing them our ideal student .

" What ? you want us to be like that nerd ? you are kidding " Taemin the youngest of them said pissed off.

" Yes , that's how you should be like " I closed the school gate and stood behind it .

" You won't step in this school until you change your appearance " I threatened them from behind the gate then went to my office .

Hi there , I didn't get to introduce myself yet . I'm Cho Kyuhyun the president of the student concil in Yumkwang High School , seeing that it was boys school for a long time that's why there is 80% boys and only 20% girls and that mean I have a huge duty which is protecting those girls and increase the number of them in this school . did I mention that I hate the boys despite being one ? I think I didn't , well I hate boys since my father left us when I was 6 years old from then I hated the boys and decided to protect the girls from them . all my friends are girls except two boys ( Lee Donghae and Kim Jong Woon ' Yesung ' for short ) they are my childhood friends and the only ones who know my secret beside my mother and little sister which is : I work in a host cafe . if the students ever found about that my image will be destroyed and I won't let that happen,  not after I achieved this dignity by working and studying hard , I even become friend with the teachers and with their faith I became the first young president of the student concil.

Now that I'm the presisdent I'll teach those boys how to respect the girls and treat them nicely . Moahahaha

~~~

I was walking to my office when I heard some voices in the hall way .

" I said please "

" let's exchange the parts , you clean instead of me "

" But I have to go now , I've things to do "

 What do we have here ? another troublesomes ?

" Come on , just for today " one of the boys said and I soon recognized that he is Minho standing with his group , the teachers must have let them in othewise they won't be here . I'll have to talk with those teachers later .

" Yah , what are you doing ? do your work yourself " I shouted at them. How can they force a girl to do their work?

" Do your work or you will have to clean the toilets for a week " I continued.

" The presisdent " the girl said cheerfully , she must have been scared , poor girl .

" Let this situation to me and go to your class " I said smiling softly to her.

" Thank you " the girl smiled back and went to her class .

  now I have to deal with these jerks .

" Not you again , Cho Kyuhyun " Minho their leader said angrily.

" That's what I should say , fools " I said irritably.

" Who do you call fool ? " Minho shouted.

" Fools like you don't deserve to be called by their names "

" Didn't I tell you to change your appearance ? remove the earrings now " I ordered Minho.

" Okay I'll do that later " he said lazily.

" don't play with me , remove it now "

" you are annoying , I said I'll do that later " he said and was going to hit me but I stopped his fist right infront of my face.

" I SAID NOW " I shouted the top of my lungs.

" He is going to die " Taemin whispered to Key but I heard them .

" I'll TAKE THEM MYSELF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF " I grabbed the earrings powerfully.

" you will pay for that " Minho said running with his group and holding his bleeding ears.

" Wait , what about your work ? " I tried to call them back but they were long time gone.

" Waaaaaaaaa , please give me a chance " 

I heard a girl crying.

" What now ? " I walked to the crying source and tried to see what was happening.

" What's going on ? " I asked the crying girl. she was standing infront of a boy but I can't see his face because he was giving me his back. and when the boy heard my voice he looked at me.

" CHOI SIWON ???? " I was shocked to see him again . He always make the girls cry , what did he do this time ?

" WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME ? " I shouted at him.

" Nothing , just rejecting her confession "

" you again Choi Siwon , you always make girls cry "

" Not my fault , I'm just rejecting them " he said casually .

The girl ran away crying .

" Didn't I tell you to be careful with your words ? if you did that again I won't let you go " I turned my back and went in my way to my office .

Aish , this guy really get on my nerves.

~~~

No one's pov:

" How many times did he said that ? " Siwon asked himself watching kyuhyun back fade away.

" Why the presisdent hate the boys ? " one of the student asked Siwon.

" He is a boy too , right ? " another student get himself involved in the conversation.

" sometimes I think he isn't " the first one said.

" But Siwon is the only one who can stand-still in front of him  "

" you are right , Siwon please make him shut up for once "

" Do it yourself , I'm not interested " Siwon shrugged and walked away.

" What's wrong with him ? "

" He is always like that , he doesn't care about anything "

~~~~ After a long day in the school.

kyuhyun's pov:

' guys who make girls cry , how I hate them '

I still remember seeing my mom crying after dad left us , she worked hard to pay to the debtors despite her weak body , mom get married to dad in a young age , she married him when she was 19 years old and she gave life to me at the age of 21 and after 2 years she gave birth to my little sister ' Seohyun' now she is 37 , she is still young but her body is weak since she was born that's why I convinced her to let me work too . I want to help her .

I kept thinking until I arrived at my home and when I opened the home gate it broke in my hand .

" Not again , that will cost so much " I sighed and walked inside.

" I'm home "

" What is this paper doing here ? " I saw a big paper in the floor I walked to get it but I fell in a hole in the floor. our floor is made of wood since we are very poor we don't have enough money to change it.

" oh , you returned oppa "

" Seohyun , what is wrong with this hole ? Are you pulling a prank on me ? " I yelled at her.

" No , I broke it when I was walking some minutes ago and decided to cover it to avoid falling again " she replied calmly.

" But covering it with a paper won't help '' I stated.

" You fell in it completely " she said again with this annoying calmness.

" That's not the problem here "

" Did you hurt yourself , Seohyun-ah "

" ..... "

" Seohyun-ah ? "

" ..... " she didn't replay , she just slammed her room door and went inside.

" seems like you are okay "

sometimes I wonder if Seohyun is really my sister . she is very strange sometimes , well not 'sometimes' .... ' the whole time' but she is smart like me and that's the only thing making me believe that she is my sister beside mom swearing that she is.

" Mom . I'm home " I walked to mom room after fixing the floor and changing my cloths .

" *cough*  you are here Kyuhyun *cough* "

" Mom , you are over working yourself again ? didn't I tell you that I'll take care of everything ? "

" I've to work to help you Kyu , you have your studies to take care of "

" But I'm fine , I can do many things at the same time "

" I know , you are my son Kyu and sometime I feel like I'm torturing you with me "

" No mom , I chose to do that myself it's not your fault " I smiled at her and she smiled bitterly . I know she is feeling guilty for letting me work at this young age but I chose that myself she didn't force me , I'm the one who decided because I'm the man.

" Take a rest now mom , I'll paint the dolls for you "

" I'm really fine Kyu , I just have some more and I'll finish in a short time " I heaved a long sigh , I know I won't win against my mom she is very stubborn. even though she worked all the night at the hospital she is still working at the home painting the dolls she made to sell them .

" If father didn't run away leaving us with those debts " Seohyun appeared suddenly.

" What are you doing here ? you shocked me " .

" sorry " she simply said .

I looked at mom and she looked sad

" Don't say unnecessary things " I scolded her.

" ..... " this silence again.

" By the way , why are you doing here ? "

" Ah right , I wanted to tell you that Taeyeon unnie called and told me to tell you that they need you in the cafe "

" Why didn't you said that earlier ? " I didn't wait for her replay and rushed to my room to change my cloths .

I changed as quickly as I could and went down.

" I'm going now mom , don't stress yourself too much "

" Take care Kyu "

" okay .....Ahhh , I fell in the hole again , I'll be late  "

" Oppa , put this mailbox on your way there "

" What is this ? another one ? you sure like to take part in this contests "

" I'm depending on you "

" okay , I'm going to be late "

" You need to buy a mobile even if we are poor " I heard Seohyun saying but I don't have a time to replay back .

~~~~ At the cafe.

" Welcome back Sir " me and the workers said in unison and bowed to the customer .

This is the cafe I work at , It's called Cafe Latte , it was originally for girls only but since there were many boys who liked to come to this kind of places even if the hosts are BOYS , our mangeress made it for girls and boys and even though I don't like them I still have to work to gain money.

" I'm sorry Kyuhyun-ah , I called you even though it's not your turn in work today " our manageress appologized to me.

" Nah it's okay , we needed money this month . I should thank you for letting me work here today "

" AWWWWWWWWWWWW , Kyu-ah you are so cuteeeeeeeeee " she squealed and pinched my cheeks.

" Don't do that Noona I'm not a kid " I said and she pouted.

" Why do you keep calling me Noona  ? "

" Because you are older than me " she pouted again . she is very childish and immature even though she is 30 years old even Seohyun-ah is mature than her.

I know you are asking why I'm working here of all the places despite hating the boys , there is many reasons :

1- This is the only place who let 16 years old boy work at.

2- It's in the neighbourhood and it's quite far from our school which mean no one will find out about me.

3- They pay good amount of money.

~~~

" Lemon tea please "

" Okay sir I'll get it to you " I smiled at the man softly and he blushed ,such a ert .

" Here is the lemon tea " I said and forced a smile.

" Thank you Kyu-ah "

" You are welcome "

~~~ After the work.

" Good job , Kyu-ah "

" You too Noona "

" What did I said ? "

" You too Teayeon-ah "

" You are the best Kyu " she said and tried to pinch my ckeeks again but I stopped her.

" You are being childish again Taeyeon-shhi " Leeteuk my co-worker said.

" Yah , why are you saying that ? I'm not childish at all "

" You are "

" Not at all "

I chuckled at their little fight they are fun to be with .

" Won't you go Kyu ? " Teayeon Noona I mean Teayeon-ah asked me after finishing dressing.

" I'll go after throwing the rubbish "

" Okay , don't stay too long Kyu "

" Goodbye " I waved my hands at her.

" Goodbye " she said and left.

" seems like I won't get used to this job easily , I don't have enough time to do all the student concil work and study need a lot of time too  " I sighed and threw the rubbish.

" Wow  " I heard a voice behind me and when I turned back.

" S-siwon ? "


This is the first and longest chapter I wrote in my life , I take a lot of parts from the anime *sorry* . but I'll change many parts too because Kyu is a boy.

So What do you think ? please comment and subscribe too.

Thanks to all who commented to this story ( 16 ) subscriber with just the forward . *I'm so happy*

~~~~

Teuk : say goodbye.

Kyu : Don't wanna.

see you next chapter.