Hyuna's revenge

Too Many Relationships

For some reason, I see Hyuna (in my story) as a "fake fairy"xD.<(You're Beautiful reference.) By the way, I'm sorry if the chapter may not be as long as you think it'll be.(My apologies.) BLAH. Anyways, enjoy the story! :) ^_^

 

"Is everyone ready to go to the studio?!" Doojoon screamed through the dorm.

"YEP!!! " B2st replied.

As B2st was about to park in the studio parking lot, Junhyung noticed a lot of girls outside the window as everyone else in the car was just playing with each other or taking tiny naps.

"Wow, a lot of fangirls today, huh?" Junhyung asked everyone as he was parking.

"Um, I don't think those are fangirls." Dongwoon answered with fear.

"Eh, whatever. Let's just go to the studio already." Junhyung replied without any care.

As b2st got out of the car and waved to the "fans", none of the "fans" seemed to have any interest.

"Manager Lee, what happened out there? All of them were giving me weird looks." Yoseob asked.

"Um, yeah. Yoseob? Can me you and I have a talk in private?" Manager Lee replied.

"Sure." Yoseob answered with a strange look upon his face.

Manager Lee pulled Yoseob's arm into the bathroom and then asked him strange questions.

"Yoseob! The story has been leaked on the internet already!" Mr.Lee yelled.

"What story?" Yoseob replied.

"Are you good friends with Hyunseung? Do you ever get angry at him or anything?" Mr. Lee asked in a lot of interest.

"Actually, me and Hyunseung are really good friends, we act as if we're brothers." Yoseob replied with happiness upon his face.

"Um... Is there any way you feel towards Hyuna? At all?" Mr. Lee then asked

"Oh yeah, we're close friends and get along together all the time." Yoseob answered with sarcasm that Mr. Lee didn't seem to notice.

"Mmhmm, do you know anything about this "friendly" text message?" Mr. Lee accused.

"WHAT IS THIS?! Who did that?! I promise I didn't do anything Mr. Lee!" Yoseob answered while defending himself.

As the conversation went on and on Mr. Lee finally said:

"I don't know who did this, but if you do something like that, then it may come and hurt your career. Be careful. We don't need "this" kind of publicity.Arasso?(Understand?)"

"Yeh. I'm sorry." Yoseob replied with sadness on his face.