Minhi & Kyo Jin [ Teaser/Chapter ]

Donghwa Academy: Your Life Could Be A Fairy Tale!

Minhi was happily walking down the hallway. She had asked to go to the bathroom, when really she just wanted to get out of class. She strongly disliked the Physical Health teacher. She always made her sit still. She wouldn’t be allowed to tap a pencil against her notebook or tape her feet to an unheard beat. So, she decided to actually go move around for a bit. 

She had her smile on, as always. Two people caught her eye, one was huddling over the other as they walked. Minhi recognized Ji Dae right away. But who was the person she was protecting? 

“I’m bleeding! Oh my gosh, I’m bleeding! I feel it dripping off my chin!” Soo Yun screamed. Ji Dae was trying to calm her down but it was hard to unruffle the girl’s feathers. Minhi rushed to them quickly. 

“What happened?” she asked quickly. Ji Dae smiled slightly. 

“She was forced to play dodge ball. Some boys get pretty rowdy during that game and Changjo threw a little harder than intended. Caused a nosebleed,” she explained.

“Dodge ball is the worst sport invented! I could kill it if it were a person!” she yelled out. “Ahhh, it’s still bleeding!” 

Soo Yun made little whines as blood dribbled from her nose. The three rushed to the nurse’s office. Ji Dae was focused on calming her down. She didn’t need Soo Yun to squirm and yell while she stopped the bleeding. Minhi was gathering some Kleenex. While Ji Dae was reassuring the small girl that she wasn’t going to die, Minhi created a wad of Kleenex. 

“Open your mouth,” she said warmly. Soo Yun blinked up at her, confused. Still, she did as she was told. Minhi put the wad of Kleenex in between her top lip and her teeth. “It’ll stop the bleeding. Now all we have to do is clean you up.”

Ji Dae nodded and got some toilet paper wet. Minhi wiped at the wet blood and Ji Dae followed suit, cleaning the caked blood. Soo Yun looked relatively normal, save for the huge bulge in above her upper lip. It had stopped the bleeding though, like Minhi said. 

“So does this mean we have to go back to that horrid game?” Soo Yun asked then pouted. She sounded like a little kid. Ji Dae sighed then nodded sadly. 

“Or… you can walk around with me for a bit,” Minhi suggested. She smiled and raised her shoulders, making her look innocently guilty. Soo Yun brightened up instantly and nodded. 

“I’m going. You can go back to class,” she said. Her hand made a dismissal gesture towards Ji Dae. The girl only rolled her eyes. Well, class was getting a little out of hand. Spending 10 minutes with these two are bound to be better than gym class.


“Taemin, this isn’t blue like I asked you. It’s navy!” 

“Blue schmoo. It doesn’t matter.”

“It matters! That blue symbolized the flag of Neptune‘s kingdom! It has to be that colour!”

“Oh goodness. It’s just a project, Kyo Jin!”

“A project that I aim to get 100% on now go back down to the art loft and get me blue paper!”

“You get it yourself! I am done with your picky decisions!” 

“You are hopeless! What did you do this whole project that benefited our mark?”

“Absolutely nothing. And it will stay that way, thank you very much!” 

Kyo Jin groaned in exasperation. Taemin just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Why did I get stuck with you? And with the hardest project too!” he yelled out in annoyance. 

The two were left grumbling to each other while they walked through the hallways. Kyo Jin sighed, running a hand through her hair. Taemin looked down the hall way and saw a familiar figure. 

“Uwah, Jihoon!” he yelled out. The other boy waved as a greeting. “Aren’t you supposed to be in gym class?”

“I’m just look for stragglers. Ji Dae and Soo Yun to be exact,” he told him. Kyo Jin perked up at her friend’s names. She smiled and looked around. 

“I’ll find them. I bet I can find them!” she said with a slight giggle. The young girl ran into the girl’s washroom instantly, turning off the lights.

Soo Yun’s scream could be heard as well as a splash of water. Kyo Jin burst into laughter. Minhi squealed then a thud could be heard. 

“Oh my bum!” she yelled out. Ji Dae didn’t say anything but the black-haired girl could hear her chuckle. Kyo Jin finally turned the light back on. Ji Dae was beside the sink, her back against the wall. Minhi was in the corner. She was pouting while rubbing her . She didn’t see Soo Yun but she didn’t have to look far. Kyo Jin found her in one of the bathroom stalls. She was standing on the rim of the toiler, her foot dripping wet. The auburn-haired girl smiled sheepishly then jumped down. Her shoe made a squeaking noise as she walked. 

“There you two are,” Jihoon said then looked at Soo Yun’s wet shoe peculiarly. “Uhm, should I even ask?” 

“Not at all,” Soo Yun chirped and giggled. “Let’s go to class, neh?”

After all of them parting ways, and Soo Yun trying her hardest to explain why her shoe and sock was wet. Kyo Jin and Taemin continued arguing about the Greek mythology project for their world religions class. Minhi was left to go back to Physical Health by herself. 

Well, not by herself. As soon as she went back to her class, she heard someone familiar yell, “Clearly, someone has some tummy issues.”

“Sehun, watch, you’ll take longer than me.”

“Doubt it. What do you do anyways, out in the bathroom?”

“For starters, Soo Yun slipped into the toilet.”

“What?!”