Voices

Voices

 

the devil on my shoulder speaks so smooth to me, scarlet lips and silver tongue, so easy to believe
 
jongin is soft lips, big brown eyes, and wintergreen toothepaste, wrapped in soft ribbons of too-big t shirts and grey sweatpants. big hands that hold kyungsoo's waist with ease and calloused fingers that brush lightly over his skin, always earning a shudder and a sigh. hot breath on his ear, perfect white teeth teasing his neck, taut skin stretched over perfectly sculpted muscles and prominent bones, all pressed into kyungsoo like a stamp. a seal jongin had told him because you're mine.
 
angel, angel come, be gone of this charade, drown the voices silent now, at least for another day
 
jongin is a half empty bed, the left over scent of lavender, and frequent phone calls, filled with too much silence and not enough laughter. cold sensations that remind kyungsoo of the absence and rushed kisses, always ending too soon. fleeting touches, long nights without sleep, never enough blankets to keep him warm even when there's none left in the hallway closet, all staying with kyungsoo like a scar. a memory jongin had told him because i'll come back.
 
but i can't seem to grow, can't seem to change my way, while you're in control
 
jongin is a memory, clothes left in the closet, and leftover kimchi spaghetti, untouched for much too long and eventually trashed. lukewarm coffee that tastes bitter on kyungsoo's tongue and spills down his throat numbly, always the same thing. dusty pictures on the table, a forgotten baseball cap, whispers that replay themselves over and over until it's too much for any sane person to handle, all swimming in kyungsoo's head and spilling over as tears. nothing kyungsoo told himself because he's gone.
 
and darkness, it will reign
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
the second paragraph , i'm sorry. but i really don't have enough ideas to write a whole one-shot or chapter, so here's a drabble. yeah, the no capitilization was on purpose. i wanted to try this style. i hope you guys like it c: