Coming Home

Off Days

Junsu threw his luggage on the floor and flopped down on his bed.

'Sigh...what a hectic month this has been. The fan meets, the concert, the practices, all that flying around.'

He was glad to be back and wanted nothing more than a good nights rest on a soft warm bed that didnt jerk and dip due to turbulence or be woken between snatches of sleep during practices.

He massaged the stiffen muscles behind his neck. There were  pressing matters and details to be worked out before flying to the States to meet Jaejoong hyung but that could wait.

For now, he was sorely in need of some therapy and relaxation.

Next to sleep that is.

And a nice hot bath.

Yes, perhaps he could start with that.

He got up and headed for the shower.
 

- - - -

The sensation of falling made Junsu's body jerk involuntarily and he opened his eyes. Darkness spread out in front of him.

'Where am I?' he thought dazedly.

Was he in bed? Did he fall asleep?

He couldnt remember much after getting out of the shower. Just the vague sense of getting in between the sheets. He felt disconteded for some reason but couldnt quite put his finger on it.

He rubbed his eyes and tried to see beyond the gloom. He wondered about the time and a heavy sensation on his chest made him look down. The sight that greeted him drew a sleepy smile on his face and swept away his annoyance.

She was lying with her cheek against his chest, one arm round his waist and one leg draped languidly over his.

The steady rise and fall of her chest against his told him that she was sound asleep and it seems that she didnt even rouse when he was jarred awake a moment ago.

'When did she get in?' he wondered. And why hadnt he woken when she got into bed?

He always knew when she was nearby and long absences always highten his senses towards her presence. Maybe that sensation was his body's way of telling him that she was near.

His smile deepened as she unconsciously rubbed her face against his chest before turning in her sleep. Sliding an arm beneath and across her shoulder whilst wrapping the other around her waist, Junsu pulled her body towards him till her back and bum were pressed against his form.

She murmured his name in her sleep as he kissed her shoulder and settled back onto the pillows. He instinctively tried to drape a leg across hers but stopped mid-raise. He knew how much she hates being a 'bamboo wife' and blamed that on her height or lack of thereof. He opted for trapping both her ankles between his instead.

'Tomorrow...' he thought sleepily whilst nuzzling the back of her neck.

He needs to start working on his therapy tomorrow.