{ ★→Five←★ }

Lost Stars

They'd made it back to camp by now, taking a concealed tunnel built some time back to get there instead of walking in the open. They hadn't found the first twin's body and guessed it'd been taken away.

"Hey, about Min-Ki.." I speak to the twin I'd returned with, "I know he's your brother and all but.."

The boy doesn't even glance my way and instead stared at his food.

A shadow fell over his tray and we both looked up to the lead general of the camp looking down at them, "Sir!" we both stood and gave crisp salutes which were returned.

"If I may have a word with the two of you," he speaks, his cold, black glare meeting theirs and we nod, following him to his quarters. 

"Is..something wrong?" I ask as the door clicks shut behind us, but he knows what the problem is. It's what he thinks is the failed mission. The seemingly failed goal.

"I want to know what happened down there S1." the leader speaks, his voice loud and booming, it echoed throughout the room and I fought the urge to flinch.

"Sir..I don't really know..Song Lim was the last thing Jin-Suk told me about..he was the one directly on the field-" I get cut off by Min-Ki rudely.

"Sir, I'd like to point out that my brother had his doubts about Song Lim for a few weeks now. The fact that Jai here didn't respond succesfully to these doubts cost us a man and this mission," Min-ki stands stiff and firm, straight as a stick and I look at him,

"We aren't here to play balme games. With all due respect, sir, I do have a plan and nothing is lost. We haven't lost S2, Jin-Suk, because Song Lim was only playing his part. You see...we now have a second man in the leader's palace. The closer we can get the better. Jin-Suk was taken as a captive, but Song Lim will be sure to take care of him."

Min-ki looks as if I've slapped him, "Why wasn't I informed of this?!" he demands.

"Because you weren't originally part of our group when the plan was made." I answer, "You're new here, you'll figure things out soon I'm sure."

The head of the camp looks at me, "and your four years are almost gone. Will you be running off?" he asks.

I let out a breath, and then inhale through my nose, "No sir. My duty right now lies here..."

The man nods, "Dismissed."

We both salute him and walk out, Min-Ki shoves me away as soon as we can't be seen by our superiors, "Next time, let me know. I wasn't part of your group then but I am now, whether you like it or not.!" he glares at me and walks off.

---------------------

Its been forever since i updated sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i havent forgotten about this yet♥