Evening Plans

EXO's Sister Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter13

"Prepare a song, rap, or dance by next Saturday," your vocal instructor announces to all of Gemini with the rest of your instructors, too.

"Next Saturday?" The girls gasp. "But it's already Wednesday!"

"That only leaves nine days!" Anna exclaims in disbelief.

Your trainers ignore your comments. "You can collaborate with each other if you'd like. Maximum is two people though." They leave once they are finished with their announcement.

"Raise your hand if you don't want to collaborate," Soo Yun, the leader of Gemini-K, says, gathering everyone in a circle.

You tentatively raise your hand, knowing right away no one would want to work with you. At least you can save yourself the embarrassment and call it yourself.

"Anyone else? If no one else raises their hand, it'll be an odd number," Mi Sun looks around.

"You just had to ruin it, Ashlee," Joo Eun scoffs.

"Like any of you would want to work with me anyway," you spit back, surprised at your own comment.

"I'll work with you," Anna raises her hand. You all turn to her, you being the most shocked.

"Okay!" The girls were quick to approve so they wouldn't have to perform with you.

"That works out perfectly."

"They both speak English, too!"

"And they both rap!"

 


"So what did you want to do?" Anna asks you awkwardly as you both sit on the floor of your practice room.

"We could do a rap," you suggest.

"No duh," she replies. "Which rap?"

"How about Dirty by Miryo?" you offer, always wanting to cover the song.

"I love that song!" Anna smiles. "Wanna do the dance too?"

"Sure," you smile back, something you haven't done for a while.

You both agree on the following parts: Anna would perform the rap before the first chorus and you would perform the raps after,  including the part in English.
 


The next few days, the two of you make time to practice together. You both realize the other is not all that bad and start to grow to like each other.

"Let's go get washed up and go somewhere for fun," Anna suggests, wiping her sweat.

"Okay!" you quickly agree. "Where should we meet?"

"The lounge area in SM."

"Sure!"

You go back to your dorm and take a quick shower. You savor the feeling of actually having a member in your group not hating you.

You dress in a more dressy outfit since you'll be going out at night. You pick a soft black skirt with a pink blouse, slipping on some thin black tights while pairing the outfit off with some black wedges.

"Ready?" she asks as you approach her waiting on the couch. She is wearing cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter