A Sad Fate

A Sad Fate

A Sad Fate
-Vampires, U-KISS, Kevin, Oneshot

“Shoot!” -CRASH-
“What was that noise, you okay?!”
“Yeah, Kev. I’m fine.”
“Okay good.” Kevin sighed. “Eunmi, you should be more careful.”
“Well, it’s not my fault someone misplaced the coffee maker.” Eunmi started to crouch down and pick up the broken glass of what was a coffee maker pot. “Eunmi, don’t just start picking up the glass. You’re gonna get h-”
“Ouch!” A drop of her fresh blood dropped onto the cold kitchen floor.
Kevin quickly snatched Eunmi’s wrist. In the blink of an eye, Eunmi was pinned to the wall by Kevin. Her injured hand in his strong grasp and her other limp by her side. He stared at her with eyes that seemed to be crimson red, filled with lust. His hand resting firmly on the wall clenching slowly into a fist, trying to fight from losing all sanity. “K-kevin? L-let me go! It hurts!” Eunmi tried to break away from his strong grasp on her wrist, but failed miserably as he was too strong for her. Instantly, he stuck her bleeding finger into his mouth, lapping up all the spilled blood on her finger.
Once he finished, he let go of her wrist and put his hand on the wall next to her head. Leaning down to her neck, he breathed in her scent. Too shocked, Eunmi just stood still, frozen in place. Once he slowly the nape of her neck, she was brought back to her senses, shivers going down her spine. “K-kevin?” She was ignored. *This-this doesn’t seem like Kevin. W-what happened to Kevin??* Without warning, he bit deep into her neck, slowly. Eunmi let out a gasp, her back arched and she winced.
She tried to digest what was happening. Kevin, her non-biological brother, was drinking the life out of her. Huh, who knew this would happen? *S-so Kev’s a vampire? How come he never told me...* Eunmi just faintly smiled as she started to grow lightheaded. She tried to calm Kevin down by his head slowly. Gradually, he stopped feeding and gained sanity, but by then Eunmi’s eyes started to close and her body drooped to the tile floor.
Kevin backed away, eyes turning back to its original chocolatey, warm brown. He looked in front of him to see a pale, unconscious Eunmi. “E-eunmi? Eunmi!” He shook her vigorously. *Oh no, I did this?*
“Eunmi! Please don’t tell me you’re dead!” He hesitantly checked for her pulse.  *Damn! I won’t make it in time even if I use my speed to run to the hospital.*
Kevin looked at her glumly. He could still taste her lingering blood in his mouth. “E-eunmi...” He started to sob, regretting that he couldn’t control himself and killed her. “I’m so so sorry.” He the side of her cheek with his cold hand. Tears kept cascading down his pale cheeks. *I never even got to tell you...* He kissed her forehead.
“I’ll forever love you, Eunmi.”

I feel like this moved on too fast... anyways, enjoyed it? Please comment&subscribe!