Gossip at home

Mesmerized By You

Chapter 9

TaeMin and MinHo looked up to see Key standing in the doorway.

"OH.MY.GOSH.YOU TWO!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING??ARE YOU TWO IN LOVE?!" Key screamed.

TaeMin and MinHo stared at Key and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Key asked.

"We're not Gays!TaeMin has a girl he likes." MinHo said, smirking.

"OMooo~Really? Who?" Key asked, running into the room, pushing MinHo aside and sitting on the place where MinHo sat.

MinHo fell onto the floor, groaning.

"That hurts! Hyung!" MinHo groaned.

"So..who is it?" Key asked.

"Even if you ask, he wont say who it is. He doesnt even know her name." MinHo answered for TaeMin.

TaeMin looked at his Hyung and sigh.

'So much for a crush. Now the whole world is going to know anout my small crush.' TaeMin thought.

"How did you know her? Where did you see her?" Key asked, interested in getting all the good gosspis.

"The only thing he know is that she is dating SeungHyun from FTI." MinHo said, standing up.

Key slowly turned his head and faced MinHo.

"YAH! Why are you answering those questions for TaeMin? You like the girl too? Or are you his manager?" Key barked.

"BWOH? Just answering for him doesnt mean anything right?" MinHo explained and sighed.

"So much for helping out my dongseng." MinHo muttered under his breath before heading out.

"Yah! What happened!" JongHyun and Onew asked when they heard Key shout.

"Nothing. Just that our cute little DongSeng has a girl he likes." Key grinned.

"BWOH?! CHINCHA?" JongHyun and Onew shouted together.

TaeMin smacked his head and sighed.

'Great! Now the whole world know.' TaeMin thought.

"Who is it?" JongHyun asked and his phone beeped.

" Whoops. It's SeKyung! Gotta go. GIve me the juicy bits later!" JongHyun said and winked before running out.

"So..Who is it?" Onew asked, crossing his arms.

"Just someone!Now get out of my room." TaeMin said and pushed his Hyungs out of his room and slammed the door shut and locked the door.

'Peace at last.' TaeMin sighed and the scene where Josephine and SeungHyun kissed flased into his mind.

He shook his head, trying to get it out.

Tears fell from his eyes once again.

He clutched his chest and he cried silently, choking back on his sobs, afraid to make a sound.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HII:) Thank you for reading this fanfic. Comment!! I hope you enjoy this update:)