A devious plan

Mesmerized By You

"She's down. Now for the finale..."

 

Josephine ran out of the hotel room, with tears streaming down her eyes.

The reporters barged in and made such a fuss.

It threw the filming crew of WGM in shock.

Josephine's manager, who had been sitting in the audience, stood up and ran after her celebrity.

TaeMin, along with the rest of Shinee, was ushered out of the hotel by bodyguards.

 

"Top news: Doubles member, Josephine has been exposed with soliciting with some of the industry men."

Everywhere Taemin looked, it was news of Josephine.

He tried calling her on his cellphone, but it went straight to voicemail.

Taemin felt something bad creeping in.

 

"Have you seen this?" HongGi showed SeungHyun the news about Josephine.

In the last 3 years, SeungHyun has matured.

He has also put down the feelings he held for Josephine.

He glanced at HongGi's phone, with news about Josephine.

"I hope she's alright." SeungHyun muttered.

 

"Breaking News! A car has just flipped over in north bridge. The car belongs to celebrity, Josephine from the band, Doubles. Josephine has sustained critical injuries and is now being rushed to the hospital."

 

Everyone who heard the news stopped and stared. Just a moment ago, news coverage about Josephine was about how much of a she was. And now, she's been in a car accident? What an unlucky timing.

 

TaeMin rushed to the hospital after seeing the news.

He had his disguise with him when he approached the hospital entrance. 

From a distance, he could see a crowd of people. Some had cameras and microphones. Some had signs with words, "We love you Josephine."

TaeMin turned and headed another way.

He recalled what Key said...

 

"What kind of timing is this?" Key shouted.

"How could reporters barge into a wedding? And that car accident. I feel like someone is behind all this..." MinHo thought as he paced in their dorm.

TaeMin poundered deeply about what his Hyungs said.

'If there is someone behind this... who could it be? And why? What is his or her motive?' Taemin wondered.

TaeMin headed to the police station where his friend, Ruibin works.

"Ruibin, have you heard anything about Josephine's case?" He asked when he saw Ruibin. 

Ruibin looked up from his computer.

"Yah! Why did you come here?" Ruibin asked, pulling TaeMin into a room.

"Have you heard anything about Josephine's car accident?" TaeMin asked again.

"Well, this is still being investigated. I can't tell you much at this stage..." Ruibin said.

"But... I can tell you that the her car was sabotaged. Someone had done something to her brake pads and accelerator." Ruibin continued.

TaeMin looked up in shock. How could that be? He gasped. Someone had wanted Josephine dead? Who could it be?

That night, TaeMin picked up his phone and dailed a number he had memerized but never had the courage to call.

"Help me please. Someone wants Josephine dead. And I need to find out who it was. Please SeungHyun. You've known Josephine for a long time, longer than me. Do you know anyone who wants Josephine dead? Or someone who had wanted to harm Josephine?" TaeMin pleaded.

SeungHyun on the other end was in shock when he received the call. 

"Im sorry. I've decided not to have a part to play in her life. But, I can tell you that one of her band members, LeeRin?LeeJin? I can't remember her name but that girl held a strong dislike towards Josephine since the beginning. You should start your investigation from her. Or from around her. I hope Josephine isnt too badly injured. That's all I know. Bye." SeungHyun said in a rush and hung up.

Once he's hung up the phone, tears rolled down his cheek as he slumped to the ground.

The girl he once loved dearly almost died. He wish he could be more cold blooded towards her and her news. But he's always kept tabs. Even though he's put down the feelings for her, he still kept tabs. 

"They say first love are always hard to forget eh?" He muttered to himself. 

 

TaeMin gave the information he got from SeungHyun to Ruibin.

Almost immediately, with some investigations into HeeRin and her surroundings, they found out about how HeeRin has been sleeping with men from the entertainment industry, hoping to better her chances of getting more promotion for herself. And HeeRin had promised her ex-boyfriend, Mark drugs once he sabotaged Josephine's car. 

While all this were happening, Josephine got rolled out of the operating theatre.

"How is she?" Josephine's manager asked the doctor.

The doctor sighed and shook his head.

Josephine's manager gasped and started crying.

The doctor looked at Josephine's manager and asked, "Why are you crying? Josephine is fine. It seems like she's broken a few bones but she will be fine after a few weeks of rest."

Josephine's manager looked up at the doctor and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Then why did you sigh and shake your head you quak?!" She shouted, "If she's fine, just say so!"

The doctor was put in shock after hearing her shout.

"I...I'm sorry." He apologized and ran away.

 

TaeMin walked into the ward and sat next to Josephine.

He touched her gently, afraid he would wake her up from her sleep.

He lay next to her on the hospital bed and looked at her.

 

After moments that seem like seconds to TaeMin. 

He watch as Josephine's eyelids flutter.

The prelude to her opening her eyes.

TaeMin watch in anticipation as she woke up.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning" Josephine said, smiling at TaeMin as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, my wife." TaeMin said, giving Josephine a quick peck on the lips.

Josephine and TaeMin got married 2 months after the scene at the hospital.

Josephine sustained fractures to her arm and legs. But that did not hinder her from walking down the aisle, again.

"I love you." 

"I love you."

 

The End.