Chapter 2- Call me, maybe?

First Snow, First Kiss

 

"BOMMMIEEEE" Bom smiled to herself when she heard her sister's sweet voice. And....not so sweet right now. Since you know... 

"Park Sandara!! My eardrum almost split into half and oh, your voice can be heard until North Korea you know!!!"
 
"Hehehe" Her sister stood beside her and sheepishly smiled.
 
"What?" She suspiciously eyed her sister and she knows what she's going to say.
 
"Unnie, guess what. After 2 years well.... after Chaerin," She shrugged "I make a new friend!! UNNIE!!" She squealed and hugged Bom.
 
Bom shook her head and pinched Dara's cheek.
 
"Congratulations..." At last, Dara got a friend. Everyone ignored her since they said 'she's a nerd.' 'She 's poor and she got into the school by scholarship'.
 
The fact is, Park family is hella one of those richest family in Korea and Jiyong is included. 
 
Dara got into the school by scholarship is that because she got a scholarship offer and she took it. Her parents is glad that Dara actually worked hard for the scholarship and the rumors her classmates gossiping about right is wrong.
 
"Treat him well Dara-ah..." Bom smiled and caressed her sister's head.
 
"Eh? How come you know that he's a boy?"
 
"I saw everything Dara...and dont try to deny that the boy is Kwon Jiyong. Am I right?" She sternly said.
 
"Y-yes...." Dara pouted at her.
 
"Hehehe....Just make sure you treat him nicely Dara..."
 
"I will unnie!!" She excitedly said before proceed to her room.
 
________________________________________
 
Her POV
 
I swear I can't even can stop smiling. I cant even can stop giggling too! My phone? It's in my hand every single time. Even if I'm going to the toilet, IT'S STILL IN MY HAND!!
 
Why am I feeling so giddy out of nowhere? 'Dara, you're in lo---'
 
"NO!" I quickly throw my phone away and grab my textbook.
 
I need to get this out of my mind!! 
 
I have to admit that I do, have a crush on Kwon Jiyong but the rumors about me....it is absolutely not true!!
 
They said I'm trying to get inside his pants then I was like WHATT. How come I can say or even imagine something like that when I still dont get my first kiss up until today.
 
Opps...but...yeah... I'm Park Sandara, the geek as what the called me, is just too pathetic to even get her first kiss.
 
'She slept with every boys in this school'
'She is just nothing but a stupid poor '
'She tried to seduce Jiyong oppa'
 
Sometimes...I cant help but to laugh at their statement. I tried to seduce Jiyong? We have never talk in high school but they easily go around and spread saying I'm trying to seduce Jiyong.
 
"Hul...." Dara sighed and slumped herself on her bed.
 
"Grumpy Dara is back...ERGH!" She mumbled to herself.
 
I heard my phone ringing for so suddenly. So I, without even thinking (as always) threw myself on the carpeted floor to grab my phone.
 
"Ouch!" I rub my knee and answer his call.
 
"Y-yoboseyo...?" I hissed after that when the pain striked once again.
 
"Am I disturbing?" He worriedly asked. Of course not!! Oh gosh what is he thinking about. Never okay...
 
"Of course not!" I quickly answered.
 
"Ah....glad to hear it..." He sighed in relieve and I can't help but to smile a bit imagining how concern he sounded.
 
Silence engulfing both of us in a while before both of us broke it at the same time.
 
"Dar--" "Ji--" We both chuckled after hearing it.
 
"You go first" Jiyong said on the other line. I inhale as deep as I can to hide my nervousness.
 
"I just want to...hmm...clarify something..." I bit my lip after that.
 
'Oh gosh!! Dara hwaiting!!' I make a 'hwaiting' gesture before proceeding what do I want to talk to him.
 
"I want to clarify bout the rumors..." I mumbled.
 
"Hmm...Go on..." He said and waiting for what I'm going to talk about. This is indeed make me nervous more than I can ever imagine. More to embarrassing to be honest....
 
"What Krystal and her gang said about me is so not true...I never tried to seduce you! and and and never crossed on my mind that I want to get inside your pants. I've never tried to talk to you right!? Right?" Am I sounded so desperate right now. 
 
I face-palm myself after remembering what I've told him. Its official, I'm sounded so damn desperate.
 
He chuckled on the other line as my eyebrows automatically arched in respond.
 
"Yah...." I mumbled and...embarassed.
 
"So...their words actually affected you eh?" 
 
"I.....hul..." I sighed. This is hard...
 
He chuckled once again. CAN HE PLEASE STOP CHUCKLING? 
 
"You're cute!" Gosh gosh! There it goes again! Mother of mother butterfly, go away! 
 
I bit my lip and trying my hard not to smile. Man, I'm gonna die in giddiness.
 
"Kwon Jiyong, stop it. You're acting as if you're my boyfriend!" I chuckled to myself this time.
 
"I will, Dara...someday.." He mumbled to himself but I can clearly hear it. He said he will one day!! Does that mean...he...
 
I squealed and rolling on my bed.
 
"D-Dara...?" He called me when he heard weird noises coming out from my mouth. What's happening to me....
 
"Yes!" I quickly sit up straight to hear what he is going to talk about.
 
"Dara listen, whatever they're going to talk about you, ignore it. I know all of them are not true. Even though we're only friend for about...9 hours..?", I cant help but to smile at that. He actually counting how long we've been friend. Cute!
 
"but I know you're like the purest girl I ever known. I've never believe any of those rumors and believe me Dara, I just want to slap those girls but as a gentleman as I am, I wont"
 
"Conceited!" I scoffed and hugged my knees. Its kinda cold right now...maybe the winter is coming...
 
"You dont know how happy I am when   I see you laugh and smile...and the reason is me...you just dont know" 
 
I faintly smiled to myself hearing what he said. He really knows how to play with words eh...
 
We talk and talk and talk....until 
 I fell asleep with my phone on my ear.
 
I heard Jiyong said something but due to my sleepiness, I can't heard it right...When I asked him to speak again, he just said goodnight and hang up.
 
For the first time in my life, I, Park Sandara, fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.
 
_______________________________
 
HIS POV
 
I mumbled 'I like you' to her but maybe because she fell asleep, so she cant hear me right.
 
I smiled to myself when I heard her mumbling some incoherent words. She's so cute!!
 
Am I sounded like a girl? but hell, this is just too....no word can describe this, man...
 
I wished her goodnight before hanged up the phone.
 
Sandara, you just dont know how you make me happy right now....