Chapter 1 - "Sandara is a wh0re"

First Snow, First Kiss


"Who is Park Sandara?" A brunette asked a girl infront of a camera.

"Park Sandara is stupid geek who only wants to gain some stupid attentions"

"Sandara is a wh0re. She'll seduce your boyfriend like no other"

"Park Sandara is a spoiled brat who slept with each of the boys in this school. Just look at herself. How come she can enter such a prestige school like this if she's nothing but a poor wh0re?"

"Dara Park once tried to seduce Jiyong oppa when she was miserably failed. HAHAHA POOR HER!"

"You know what? Dara likes Jiyong oppa too. I bet she just wants to get inside his pants, not him"



Jiyong gritted his teeth when he heard it clearly what the girls in his school talked about Dara.

They're currently sitting infront of a computer in their school's multimedia room when suddenly Krystal, as known as Jiyong's fanclub president purposely played the video she recorded with her gang, LOUDLY. Just to make sure the whole class is hearing it.

"Is she really like that?" A girl who's currently bending to view the video on Krystal's laptop mumbled but it's clearly can be heard by her.

"Of course she is" Krystal smirked. She turned to her right and her smirk widen when she saw Dara is currenly wiping her tears under her glasses.

Dara quickly stood up and went out of the class.

Their teacher, Miss Jia who's well known for her attitude just let Dara passed. Nobody dare to stop Miss Jia cause she'll start to raging like crazy when someone try to object her.

Dara sat under the cherry blossom tree while sobbing to herself.

"Why they did this to me..." Dara mumbled to herself while sobbing.

"One day...." She whispered "One day....I'll make you regret....Krystal..."

"One day...I'll make sure...You'll come to me and crying...one day..." She smirked and wiped her last tears.

She sighed and lean on the tree before a voice woke up her from her trance.

"S-Sandara...?" 'Whewww just right on time'

Dara looked up and to her surprise, Jiyong is standing beside her with worries plastered on his face.

'Did he heard what I've said!?' Dara turn head to look infront of her.

"Dont worry, I just came here by now" He said as if he's reading her mind right now "I dont to hear you sad and so on" He faintly smile before sitting down beside her.

She clears , "Why are you here?"

"I saw you left the class and crying. I'm just afraid you might do something, you know" Jiyong nudged her arm.

"Jerk" she smiled.

"Geek" he looked at her.

"YAH!"

"YAH!" he imitated her. More to shriking to be honest. Can you imagine his manly voice, imitating the fresh voice of Dara?

Dara shook her head before they both broke into laughters.

"Let's go" He grabbed her hand and drag her back to class.

"J-Jiyong....." She look at their hands and how he locked their hands together.

He just smile in return and walk her to their class.

Their classmates gasped when they saw them holding hands together. Miss Jia just looked and them in boredom and continue with what she's doing.

Krystal glared at Dara before typing something on her phone.

________________________________


It's almost 5PM when they all done with their stuffs. Krystal stayed in her class. She wont go home, not until Jiyong go home first. She did that like almost every single day!

"Sandara" Dara look at her back when she heard Jiyong calling her.

"Yes?" She zipped her bag and walk towards him.

"Mind if I walk you home?" Krystal gritted her teeth when she heard what he said.

"Its ok..." she faintly smiled.

"Please?" His eyes almost pleading so she let it pass and smile back at him.

"Okay...." Jiyong smile and grab his bag before they both proceed to the class door.

________________


Both engulfed in silence before Jiyong broke their awkwardness "Where do you live?"

"A-ah...sorry I forgot to tell you...." She scratched her nape and blushed.

"It's on the 7th Avenue...." She shyly said.

"Really!? I live on the 7th Avenue too!" His eyes are full of surprise and excitement.

"Oh my gosh! So we're neighbour then!" She giggled.

'She's so cute....' Jiyong thought and cant even can take his eyes away from her.

"Is there something on my face....?" She worriedly asked before touching her cheek.

"N-Nope!" He looked away as in immediately after he saw she knew what he is doing right now.

"J-Jiyong...?" She stopped and looked at him.

"Yes?" He too, stopped and faced her.

"Why are you being like for all of the sudden?" She worriedly asked "It's not as if I'm annoyed or something, but why?"

"You wanna know why?" and the girl nodded.

"It's because....I'm tired of seeing you crying because of Krystal. I'm sick of what they're doing to you. I dont even have any idea why are they treating you like this"

She's on the verge of crying but she quickly wrapped her arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

Jiyong is speechless and beyond surprise because of her action. He admits it, how he has a crush on her but her action is quickly bold.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her shoulder too and he saw it how she's sobbing lightly on his chest.

"Thank you...." she whispered and continue sobbing.

"Shhh....Dont cry...." He caressed her head "I told you...I dont want to see you cry..."

He distanced themselves and hold her shoulder "Dont cry because of them, sweetie...They dont even worth even a drop of your tears..."

He wiped her tears away "Let's go home" He smile and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

They are walking but suddenly Dara chuckled and that make him look down at her "Why?" He asked.

"You're talking just now as if we've already known each other for a long time" she laughed softly "And now you're holding my shoulders as if I'm your girlfriend" She shook her head.

Jiyong blushed at her statement and let go of her shoulder.

"Ehh?" She looked up at him "Sulking?" She pouted.

"No! Of course not! H-haha" He awkwardly laughed.

"Aigoo....You're so cute!" She pinched his cheek making the latter blushing like crazy "And omo! You're blushing!!" She excitedly said.

'She's indeed crazy! and oh god, she's so cute'

She messed up his hair "Yah!"

Dara casually wrapped her arm around his waist and started to walk once again.

"It's okay! You'll be my bestfriend starting from now! I like you already" She flashed him her smile that make a thousands of butterflies in his stomach dying in giddiness.

'Bestfriend....'

"Gimme your phone" She extended her palm infront of him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Hesh! Just give me!!" he search for his phone inside his bag-pack before giving it to her.

She key in something before he saw her making the 'V' sign as in taking a selca.

"Here!" She put it inside his blazer's pocket.

"What did you do?" Jiyong asked the girl.

"I saved my number in your phone!" She smiled once again.

Jiyong bitted his lip to prevent him from smiling even more. This girl....

He glad that he can make her smile and laugh right now. God know how he wanted to slap those girls for insulting and humiliating her just now.

He cant deny it that he's so damn happy right now for having her by his side eventhough she said that he's just his 'bestfriend' for now, he's thankful more than everything for that. As long as she's by his side and he'll protect her no matter what.

"I'll introduce you to Bommie later. She's my sister and she's a year older from us"

"Ohh...." He just nodded to himself.

"Dont hesitate to call me later neh?" She asked him and of course the giddy boy nodded in reply. He never wont hesitate to call her.

He wanted to flip everything just now when she gave him her number. Like seriously, he's happy beyond word! Maybe he is just too shy....? That's why he didn't dare to approach her.

They're still walking but both are drown in their own thought.

Dara huffed "I swear today is like the longest walk I ever had when walking back home" She smiled.

"But!" she looked at him "I like it! Thanks, Jiyong!"

Jiyong sighed in relieve before smiling in reply.

"Eh, there! My house is there. The gray one" She pointed to a house infront of her.  More to a mansion to be honest.

"Really? Mine is 2 house away from yours then!"

"Mr. Jung...Mr.Choi...Mr.Kwon...." she mumbled to herself "So you're Mr.Kwon's son!" Dara clasped her hands together.

"You know my dad?" He asked in confusion.

"My dad know all people in this neighborhood to be honest" She chuckled.

"Why we never met before? I mean around this neighborhood" He asked her.

"Maybe because...." she fiddled her fingers "I never come out from my room...?" She shyly said.

"Cute! HAHA" He ruffled her hair and Dara is blushing like mad.

"No wonder you're a geek, Dara" He smiled and enjoying what he is doing right now; teasing her.

"I'm not a geek!" She yelled and pouted before crossing her arms.

"A nerd then" He smirked.

"Kwon Jiyong!!" Dara chase him around their neighborhood before they both broke into laughter.

Park Bom, Dara's sister witnessed all this. It's been a while since she last saw her sister smiling and laughing  like this. All she knows is, books books books.

She faintly smiled and shook his head before going back to what she's doing right now.

 


 

 

HUL...
sorry for grammar error or typos...
I'm studying rn so yeah you know hehehe