Real Lady Like

Chasing After One Love

 

They sat in the living room with the TV on, eating the spare cake that D.O. made. The previous one was completely ruined as D.O. predicted would happen. Chanyeol and Baekhyun slip outside without notice.
"Hm…this is so good!" Taeyeon said with full.
"Of course I baked it myself!" D.O. stated proudly. "And don't talk with you're mouth full, you just turned 18.”

Taeyeon playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes Umma!" She teased D.O.
            Taeyeon finished her two slice of cake then sat further back in her seat.
"Thanks so much guys, I really really appreciate it!"
            Suho turned off the TV.

 "We're just beginning." He winks at Taeyeon, as two figure stands from either side of her leans down. She was met with 2 girls she never met before, though they looked quite familiar. The taller one began to speak.
"Hello-" The “girl” had a very deep voice, but she started to clear her throat and spoke a little higher, but there was not much difference.

"Hello! My name is Chanyeolla!" She gave Taeyeon a sweet smile.
            The shorter one cleared also before speaking. Her eyes turned into crescent moon eye smiles.
"And hello! I’m Baekhyuna!"
            Taeyeon just stared at them both mouth open, not believing what she was seeing. The other guys in the room snickered.
"Please take care of us!" They both said in their normal deep voice.
            Taeyeon couldn't help but burst in to a loud ahjuma laugh.
"Why?" Taeyeon tried to muster between her laughs.
"We thought you might need good female role models, to look up too!" Baekhyun said with his hands on his hips femininely.
            Chanyeol sat next to Taeyeon, pushing down on his mini skirt as he did so. Though he sat down with his legs completely wide open. He snakes an arm around Taeyeon’s shoulders.
"Ya! We want you to grow up, knowing what a real lady is like!" Chanyeol told Taeyeon, who came down a bit from her laughing fit, though she was still a little giddy.
"Close you're legs then!" Suho threw a pillow straight at Chanyeol's face, which fell to the floor.

“We can see everything!” Sehun added distastefully.

“There’s not much…” Kai sneered at Chanyeol. Chanyeol crosses his legs and takes his left hands to flip his hair in annoyance, like a girl.

“More than yours…” Chanyeol said lightly under his breath. Kai just rolled his eyes at him.
            Baekhyun picks up the pillow, covering the top of his v neck as he bends over to retrieve it. The other guys plus Taeyeon whistled and cheered him on. Kai and Sehun took pictures of the two, saving it to have an advantage later in life.
"Ya Byuntae! Stop staring at my !" Baekhyun told Taeyeon playfully.
"I can't help it..." Taeyeon purses her lips.
"It’s just so shapely!"

 


Thanks for Subscribing, Commenting, Reading, or just stopping by to look. lol This is just a short quick update. Tell me what you guys think. :)

9ms6uj

XD lol